Sign in to follow this  
miniovks

Mosquito (Thiago Rodrigues da Silva) - Next Brazilian Sensation

Thiago Rodrigues da Silva or simply known as Mosquito is a Brazilian Striker who I have watched twice recently in the U-15 South American Championships and in them 2 games he scored 7 goals! He scored 5 goals in a 6-1 win over Bolivia and i watched him tonight score another 2 in a 4-2 win over Argentina.

So after doing some research i have found out he scored another goal in this tournament against paraguay in a 2-0 win. That means he as scored 8 goals in 3 or 4 games with another 3 games to go! Lucas Piazon was the last top goal scorer of this tournament in 2009 and he is now at chelsea so a move to europe could be likely.

I have found it quite difficult to find information on Mosquito but i found out he plays for Vasco da Gama and he is 1.75cm and still as plenty of time to grow but he is not lightweight in anyway, he is actually strong, quick and skilful with a good finish, similiar to a young (Brazilian) Ronaldo!

Here is a link i found of the 6-1 win over Bolivia were he scores 5 goals!

http://ojogobonito.net/2011/11/26/news-mosquito-shines-for-brazils-u-15-national-team/

Re: Mosquito (Thiago Rodrigues da Silva) - Next Brazilian Sensation

Thiago Rodrigues da Silva, Mosquito , had left the club. Nobody understood what had happened. He was the top scorer in the South American under 15 years. come to Vasco after playing futsal for Fluminense and Flamengo. Their potential has made ​​the club did an auction and was willing to pay $ 2000 monthly to him. Except Mosquito at the end of last year is gone. The Vasco not careful with the basic categories. The case of the boy who died doing tests in a hellish heat, and without physician in CT is a sad example. Officers were not behind Mosquito . imagined to be some family problem. Their life is difficult. His father is a convict, who looks after the career is the stepfather who broke with the mother. terrible situation for a kid. Except that there was some family problem. Quite the contrary. Mosquito turned 16 and signed his first contract as a professional player for Sao Paulo. Already training at the Training Center of Cotia. If the leaders of St. Paul speak in grooming Oscar. .. How can classify what caused Mosquito ? The claim that everything was legal and that the boy had no contract is pathetic. If it were, there would be no reason to hide it in CT Cotia. 's victory immorality. From Gerson's law. From time to take advantage of everything, right? There is just this attitude that St. Paul protested against Inter? 's a lot of hypocrisy. Wrath mastered that now irritates Juvenal Juvencio Roberto Dynamite . vascaíno The president warned that councilors will receive at least "£ 3 or £ 2 million" by Mosquito . promises to go to court, seek CBF, make scandal in the press. But will not accept this attitude of São Paulo. The situation is appalling. 's Club Morumbi fell into disrepute. Soon the day that Oscar was released, the Vasco case reveals the Mosquito . René Simões, who takes care of the base of São Paulo, is embarrassed. What is clear is the party of entrepreneurs in the basic categories. There no saint. calculating boys know very well what they are doing. São oriented There is much trickery. overlook And the CBF. Briefly: it's a little shame ...

long winded article over his ownership.....

belonged to Vasco but couldnt sign a pro deal down to his age, but i believe he belongs to Macae on the 3rd party ownership that many Brazilians have....but is part of Sao Paulo's youth set up..

However this news was nearly a year ago...05/05/2012

Yesterday, Vasco closed indemnity agreement for the boy, South American champion from 2011 with the Brazilian national team, voted best player of the tournament, can finally take the field for Atlético-PR.

http://extra.globo.com/esporte/vasco/fim-da-novela-vasco-vai-receber-750-mil-por-mosquito-que-pode-voltar-campo-7634900.html

Another promise is also Matheus Índio, belongs to the base of Vasco.

Yesterday' date=' Vasco closed indemnity agreement for the boy, South American champion from 2011 with the Brazilian national team, voted best player of the tournament, can finally take the field for Atlético-PR.

[url']http://extra.globo.com/esporte/vasco/fim-da-novela-vasco-vai-receber-750-mil-por-mosquito-que-pode-voltar-campo-7634900.html[/url]

Another promise is also Matheus Índio, belongs to the base of Vasco.

thanks for the update! couldnt find hardly any 'new' news apart from what i posted above!

;2483419']thanks for the update! couldnt find hardly any 'new' news apart from what i posted above!

I've seen him in the list of Brazilian squad for U-17 South American Championship 2013. Scored 2 goals for Brazil.

Is this player on the DB?

no' date=' hence the section of the forum he is in.

[i']

Found a Talent - Found a talent? Tell everyone about a player not yet on the database.
[/i]

:)

Him and Nathan played amaizing ' date=' but the commentator from the Tv station said that the most gifted player from Brazil U17 team is Kenedy , is that true ?[/quote']

FLU regard him as their biggest prospect in the current crop, hence already involved in the first team squad.

*Robert Kenedy that is

What a waste of a career. Now rumoured to be at SC Freamunde in Portugal. Another throwing toys out of the pram and meddling agents taken him to Europe on a so far fail of an adventure.

Dont believe the hype. Contract terminated by Llagostera for ultimately not being very good

Llagostera EU has carried out today in the termination of the contract of Brazilian striker Thiago Rodrigues 'Mosquito', following his poor performance in the Catalan team.

Thiago Rodrigues was forged professional football clubs in his native country like Vasco da Gama, Atletico Paranaense and Macaé, from where he managed to make the leap to European football saturating in the ranks of Llagostera on loan during the market last summer signings .

The directive Catalans expect a great performance from Brazilian striker, although the result was not expected, because its performance has dwindled as time passed, as manifested in their limited role in the field where he played A total of one hundred and fourteen minutes in the league and Copa del Rey. This coupled with the Brazilian footballer has not finished adapt to the dynamics of the team and the club, has led to the termination of his contract, something that according to sources of the Catalan side

the player has shown no opposition.