cb deal/busquets

matadomance94

Re: cb deal/busquets

would getting ramos or alves be good? which one would be best out of those 2? and if you could list what my best options would be in order thatd be good. (like 1. ramos 2 pique 3 alves 4 hummels..etc)

Yes either of those for Busquets is good imo, preferably Ramos as he can play RB and CB.

would getting ramos or alves be good? which one would be best out of those 2? and if you could list what my best options would be in order thatd be good. (like 1. ramos 2 pique 3 alves 4 hummels..etc)

Either Ramos or Pique would be great deals for you. Madrid are going to be the major force in world football again as they have now put together a squad that no other team can compete with. As a result I'd expect Ramos to add even more titles to his portfolio, both CL and League titles. This will only add to his chances of rising back up on a par with Pique

Either Ramos or Pique would be great deals for you. Madrid are going to be the major force in world football again as they have now put together a squad that no other team can compete with. As a result I'd expect Ramos to add even more titles to his portfolio' date=' both CL and League titles. This will only add to his chances of rising back up on a par with Pique[/quote']

alright true. but what about busquets. ppl always say he wont rise. started from when he was at a 91 and now hes at a 94... will this keep happening until hes even higher? thats what im scared of

alright true. but what about busquets. ppl always say he wont rise. started from when he was at a 91 and now hes at a 94... will this keep happening until hes even higher? thats what im scared of

if your worried about getting caught out on busquets i'd just wait for the review to go through first this might give you a better foot hold to judge things off

but if i had good cover for busquets(which really atm he is the best palyer in his position so i'd try to use someone esle to start with)

and was shy on cb's then it rises the choice of two up and comers(the likes of kompany/hummels etc) or a straight swap' date=' straight swap i doubt you'd get pique, but ramos maybe as altohugh real are doing well i think the update in terms of ramos rising just yet has come to early

but like mentioned id keep busquets and try and use someone esle, because even if he has peeked(which i don't think he has) doesn't mean he's going to be dropping any time soon either and he is the best dm on the game at the moment only differing factor between him and xabi is age

[/font']

exactly! i totally agree with you man. that was great advice! i do have 2 playes behind him, schweinsteger and ramieres. i think i should still get ramos if i can though, i lack on strong defense for the rb position. i have silva and kompany already, just no one up higher to add depth. i have behind those 2 jones, rodwell, ruiz and smalling. also i have coentrao, is he moving to the rb postion? in that case if he does, is lahm a good swap for busquets. i dont like that lahm is so old, i feel like all lahm will do is go down.

Re: Respuesta: cb deal/busquets

Could you list the 85+ players who form your squad?

I think Pique and Ramos are the best options' date=' but I wouldn't sell Busquets if I were you.[/quote']

messi, gomez. suarez, neymar, lukaku

schweinsteger, busquets, silva, mata, ramieres, hazard, thiago

silva, kompany, vidal, coentrao(will he get a rating switch to rb?) , (will get hummels), marcelo, smalling, jones, rodwell

my offense and mid is awesome, my defense just lacks. think i should still do a deal?

Respuesta: cb deal/busquets

Coentrao won't get RB position. I've seen most Real Madrid games and he's played as CM, LM and LB, I don't think he's going to get RB position.

Suposing you're using something like a 4-3-3 formation you have:

Starters (4-3-3 formation):

Vidal Silva Kompany Marcelo

Schweinsteger Busquets Silva

Messi Gomez Suarez

Subs (4-4-2 formation):

Jones Hummels Smalling/Rodwell Coentrao

Mata Ramires Hazard Thiago

Neymar Lukaku

Then, if you're signing Hummels and knowing Smalling is getting 88 and Jones 89/88 soon, what you need the most is a RB.

Smalling and Jones are playing as RB, but the only 90+ player who can play as RB in your squad is Vidal, who is playing as CM and sometimes a CB, and he could lose his Def "position". If he loses his "Def" position, the you'd have no 90+ RB in your squad.

Exchanging Pique (and maybe Ramos) for Busquets could be a good deal, but if I were you, I'd try to sign a good RB. Ramos would be a good option because he can play as RB but I don't think this deal would improve your squad. You'd get a defender and lose a midfielder.

Then, I'd try to sign a RB as Ramos or Lahm, but not losing Busquets in the deal. ;)

i have busquets... and im willing to trade him for a cb. however i dont want to get a bad deal and was wondering if ppl could list players who you would trade busquets for. just not sure who i should try to go for. i need a good cb or rb.

kompany?

he will rise for sure.

Thiago. he is a defintely one of best def in the world.

Re: Respuesta: cb deal/busquets

Coentrao won't get RB position. I've seen most Real Madrid games and he's played as CM' date=' LM and LB, I don't think he's going to get RB position.

Suposing you're using something like a 4-3-3 formation you have:

Starters (4-3-3 formation):

Vidal Silva Kompany Marcelo

Schweinsteger Busquets Silva

Messi Gomez Suarez

Subs (4-4-2 formation):

Jones Hummels Smalling/Rodwell Coentrao

Mata Ramires Hazard Thiago

Neymar Lukaku

Then, if you're signing Hummels and knowing Smalling is getting 88 and Jones 89/88 soon, what you need the most is a RB.

Smalling and Jones are playing as RB, but the only 90+ player who can play as RB in your squad is Vidal, who is playing as CM and sometimes a CB, and he could lose his Def "position". If he loses his "Def" position, the you'd have no 90+ RB in your squad.

Exchanging Pique (and maybe Ramos) for Busquets could be a good deal, but if I were you, I'd try to sign a good RB. Ramos would be a good option because he can play as RB but I don't think this deal would improve your squad. You'd get a defender and lose a midfielder.

Then, I'd try to sign a RB as Ramos or Lahm, but not losing Busquets in the deal. ;)[/quote']

great advice. i do need a rb. i dont want to lose busquets though to be honest. i really do not want to give him up, hes a player i like a lot, though i think i must. i need a strong rb, i like having all my starters 91+ so i dont want to get van der weil(though i hear hes a great rb but hes only at 90). i feel like ramos is my only option to go for. i dont like that lahm is so old so im not gonna go for him.

so ramos for busquets is the deal i guess im gonna shoot for. im hesitant though still haha. but i know i need the rb and thats the only way im gonna get one. thanks for the advice. let me know if there are any other rbs you recommend