Barclays Premier League Predictions Forum Thread 2011/12

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Barclays Premier League Predictions Forum Thread 2011/12 Hello everyone! This is my first rating prediction thread. I watch the Premiership regularly, and also got stats from Transfermarkt for a l

Re: Barclays Premier League Predictions Forum Thread 2011/12 Fulham Mark Schwarzer 90 -> 90 Csaba Somogyi 67 -> 70 Neil Etheridge 75 -> 75 Brede Hangeland 89 -> 89 Philippe Send

Re: Barclays Premier League Predictions Forum Thread 2011/12

how do u unblock soccer manager at school. cause i need to f***ing know cause i get bored at school with my frame on my leg cause i cant do muck like sports and cooking thank f*** i cant do caturing but thats not the point i am bloody bored and i need soccer manager plz help me and reply!

I think you need extra English classes, though. There are many good books for EFL learners in your local library.

• 2 weeks later...

• Michael Carrick 92 -> 91

What are your opinion on this player? Personally I think he will keep his rating...:confused:

Well when he has played before I would have said a certain drop, and other times I'd say he has a chance of keeping his rating. I can't really say if he will drop or stay personally.

I'd like to know what others think also.

• Michael Carrick 92 -> 91

What are your opinion on this player? Personally I think he will keep his rating...:confused:

In my opinion Carrick has 50/50 chances to drop or stay . He is now playing importantly for MUFC but he didn;t get many games at the beginning of the season .

Do you think it's impossible for both Skrtel and Agger to get 91 without european football? Both in fantastic form and part of the best defense in the league at the moment

In my opinion they have chance but I dont think in this rating change .

Hi there. Quick question:

I need to buy an RB 88/89 that has chance to rise to 89/90 from Premier League. Except from Manchester City. I already done 3 deals with them this season.

I was thinking about Younès KABOUL from spurs. (88-»89)

Tell me if you agree and let me know others you think.

Thank you. Best regards.

I need to buy an RB 88/89 that has chance to rise to 89/90 from Premier League. Except from Manchester City. I already done 3 deals with them this season.

Thank you. Best regards.

I don't think Kaboul is RB, is he? If he is , then he'll soon lose it. I would choose one from Kyle walker, Martin Kelly or The two Ryans - Shotton or Taylor. Ok, there are no 88/89ers there, but who else you got? Salgado? Lol

Thank you. Best regards.

Jones may get Def soon

Smalling may get RB soon

Walker

Rafael Da Silva 89 already

I don't think Kaboul is RB' date=' is he? If he is , then he'll soon lose it. I would choose one from Kyle walker, Martin Kelly or The two Ryans - Shotton or Taylor. Ok, there are no 88/89ers there, but who else you got? Salgado? Lol[/quote']

KABOUL is CB/RB right now. I need to buy a RB player from 88/89 that will rise in the next PremierLeague review.

KABOUL is CB/RB right now. I need to buy a RB player from 88/89 that will rise in the next PremierLeague review.

Although he is CB/RB right now, he won't keep it for long. He played right back for us when we had issues with form and fitness last season and the season before with Corluka and Hutton. Now we have Walker and Naughton is progressing nicely on loan, we shouldn't need Kaboul to drop into right back. Infact im not even sure Harry would want to do it as to be honest Kaboul is now our best centre back (Ledley obviously first but you can't rely on him to be there every game).

+1 is definitely on the cards, but he may lose the RB slot quite quickly.