Queens Park Rangers - Moodymark

Stoke City - On Offer

Sunderland - Villa

Swansea City - Kingsy

Tottenham Hotspur - jr231990

West Bromwich Albion - garyc300

Wigan Athletic - Southend fan

Wolverhampton Wanderers - Fez17 1888

165314d1303481237-ipswich-town-%7C-higher-self-expectations-%7C-season-2010-2011-episode-2-19487648_npower-championship-logo-800_2466646.jpg

Taken - 23/24

Barnsley - @HM@D $H@h!R

Birmingham City - Will

Blackpool - Benjamin Warrilow

Brighton and Hove Albion -

Bristol City - Cam Lucas

Burnley - On Offer

Cardiff City - Ryan987

Coventry City - Sky_Blue_Gould

Crystal Palace - BaDaBoom

Derby County - Ahmad Rivai

Doncaster Rovers - draga9

Hull City - WayneRooney10

Ipswich Town - sirmarkhughes

Leeds United - Rangers26

Leicester City - Mikey

Middlesbrough - david crawford

Millwall - Machine

Nottingham Forest - kev wright

Peterborough United - Enki\"Jose\"Shehu

Portsmouth - dean

Reading - zzrotzz

Southampton - Yidguru

Watford - Valentia

West Ham United - RieceM96

0,,10361~8846413,00.jpg

Taken - 23/24

AFC Bournemouth - LennonLegend

Brentford - Dan Griffin

Bury - Dylan Ritchie

Carlisle United - Anthony Maddison

Charlton Athletic - noisy2k8

Chesterfield - Giorgio 97

Colchester United - cadnams

Exeter City - Josh Casson

Hartlepool United - Jamezz Chettz

Huddersfield Town - StephenMUFC

Leyton Orient - DarloFC

Milton Keynes Dons - barnabyd

Notts County - Bc cliff

Oldham Athletic - P Clark

Preston North End - Mc Beard

Rochdale - Mahathir Muhamad

Shorpe United - Cedd

Sheffield United - Mike H

Sheffield Wednesday - RickJames

Stevenage - Luis Suarez

Tranmere Rovers - singh is king

Walsall - Tyler House

Wycombe Wanderers - Gonzalo Higuian

Yeovil Town - On Offer (messiah owurre)

LEAGUE%20TWO%20LOGO2_m.jpg

Taken - 21/24

Accrington Stanley - Rory Carney

AFC Wimbledon - Ewan Mccoll

Aldershot Town - James Fearon

Barnet - Martin Paul

Bradford City - racky

Bristol Rovers - Jozua

Burton Albion - shareflair

Cheltenham Town

Crawley Town - Safir

Crewe Alexandra - susan earle

Dagenham & Redbridge -JMH_daggers

Gillingham - Mr - Hammer

Hereford United - LeeQ

Macclesfield Town - Saif Mata

Morecambe - Amanda Hug'N'Kiss (forever the 15minute home of BenNewman :P)

Northampton Town - MaoaM

Oxford United - On Offer (Gonzalo Salgado Rubio)

Plymouth Argyle - Cameron Brown

Port Vale - Emanuel Mendes

Rotherham United - Ryans Tornado

Shrewsbury Town - said7fabregas

Southend United - Southend Forever

Swindon Town - Ashh

Torquay United - On Offer (louis soria)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRSyJos0bAz2plpV5qN8tKhAb5Ntqk-5NfRc0lcnoirGK5tNDndZYmpiY

Taken - 20/24

AFC Telford

Alfreton Town - P C

Barrow AFC

Bath City - noob exx

Braintree Town - Charby Bernard

Cambridge United - drink

Darlington - Adam94

Ebbsfleet United - Finn Turnbull

Fleetwood Town - steve025

Forest Green Rovers - tecalee

Gateshead - nicholasbig96

Grimsby Town - tomas hitssellsburg

Hayes & Yeading United - Dom Latouche

Kettering Town - Zak Cluer

Kidderminster Harriers

Lincoln City - NapoliFan101

Luton Town - Jorge Hernandez

Mansfield Town - BenNewman

Newport County - CCFC94

Southport

Stockport County - TheDuffman

Tamworth - Mino7 Mino7

Wrexham - German Gonzalez

York City - Lenny59

Re: EC8888 - Match Reports and Transfer Gossip Thread

southampton_h.jpg

Saints Appoint Carolan

At 19:55pm On 30th November 2011 Nicola Cortese Made A Statement On The Club Website About The Future Of The Club And That Comes In The Shape Of Controversial Manager James Carolan.

Nicola Cortese :

We as a club at Southampton are pleased to announce that former Tottenham Manager James Carolan has agreed terms and has taken over as manager of our club with immediate effect. We are delighted to have secured the services of someone we have long since admired and whose track record and knowledge of all levels of football, including importantly the Premier League, is outstanding. I know James is relishing the opportunity of managing a Club he knows well, and of re-invigorating and restoring confidence to a squad of highly talented international players. With his great knowledge of the game and his excellent motivational skills, James has inspired his teams to consistently over-perform, whilst his preferred attacking style of playing the game sits comfortably with our Club's history, heritage and the type of entertaining football our fans want and expect to see. In James, we are also accepting with his appointment that now is the right time for us to move back to a more traditional style of football management at our Club, one which we believe will be capable of initiating a climb up to the Premier League and to maintaining a challenge in the SMFA, Carling and FA Cup competitions. Your support has never been more important - and we are grateful to so many of you for the messages of support and encouragement the Club has received during this period, Now's the time for all of us to pull together and to get behind James and the team.

567.jpg

Carolan Leaves Spurs To Take Charge Of The Saints

Carolan :

I've gone from being in the comfort zone at Tottenham, the club has established itself as a top 6 Premier League side so i thought it was time for another challenge, Southampton are a big, big club and this is a big opportunity for me to prove that to everyone who thinks otherwise, I thought let's give it a go before it was too late. I could have gone to Newcastle, Everton, Sunderland, I had a choice of Premier League clubs and when i didn't take them jobs many people said ‘he hasn't got the ambition' but this is a chance for me to show ambition and let's see how it goes. It was difficult to leave Tottenham, for sure. If I hadn't been at such a good club and enjoying my life so much, it would have been easy (to move). The league is the only priority for now. We can talk about trying to win cups but i think we have to get into the Premier League before we look at those competitions. There are some good players at the club who haven't done as well as they should have done so we have to get them playing to their maximum and if we do that, we'll be Triffic'.

gateshead-badge.jpg

Brazillan manager at Gateshead

After a lot of speculation, the news came true: Nick Big was the new Gateshead manager. The manager arrived today and was presented at 7:25pm and he already talked with the press:

I know Gateshead is an amazing club and has an incredible history, so i am here to try to get this back. This club was founded on 1889 and, since then, they are going down. But this will end today. Being in Division 5 makes the challenge much harder, but i am confident i can do it. For the fans that still don't know, today three new players arrived our team: Flanagan and Kelly from Liverpool and Gosling from Newcastle. I hope this 3 players can make a good job here with the new players that will arrive in the next few days. These new players will be from around the world and i am sure they will do well here. Thanks

How he said, the 3 new players that arrived were also presented today and Flanagan also talked with the press:

I am very happy to be here in Gateshead. It is a very nice place and a very nice football team. I am happy that Nick Big knew me and he tryed everything to bring me here. Hope to do well.

More news in the next days...

4d41550df0760.jpg

Ipswich hire Malone

Ipswich have announced the signing of manager Dan Malone,In what was clearly not the clubs first choice manager the board were under pressure to appoint someone quickly as the season starts soon and Dan Malones internet application seemed to do enough for the board.I am not sure if the fans will be happy with this appointment but if Malone delivers on his promise of getting to the Premier in 2 seasons I am sure he will win over the fans.

ipswich-town-0-argyle-2-550x697px.jpg

I am delighted to have got the job as it beats sitting at home and playing football manager and online poker.I think I will adopt an indifferent approach to signings and will make the club profitable and try to deliver results at the same time.It should be a good adventure whatever the outcome so I ask the fans to get behind me and judge me on the work I do and put it this way I can't be any worse than Roy Keane..

150px-Aston_Villa.svg.png

Villa sack McLeish, K.Brown to take over.

Aston Villa Chairman Randy Lerner today announced the departure of boss Alex McLeish, and taking his place will be the previously unknown manager, Kyle Brown. It is thought that McLeish upset the chairman over the amount of appearances Heskey was getting in the Premier League, and was said to be somewhat embarrassed.

In an interview today with female sports reporter - Gayle Force*, :rolleyes: Kyle Brown issued the following statement

I'm delighted to be taking over a club as average as Aston Villa. I always like helping out the clubs struggling in the league and making myself look good. My aims for the first season will primarily be getting rid of 21/26 of the first team squad, and bringing in players who can play football. Then, I am mainly focusing on the Cups, and season 2 will be when I mount a challenge for a Champions League spot, and even attempt at winning the league.

Aston Villa have already been linked with targets like Thiago of Barcelona, Abate of Milan and the one and only Fernando Torres :P

*No sexism intended :rolleyes:

League-Two-Preview-2-800_2482189.jpg

badge%20gills.jpg

Kent Out Fits Welcome Fresh New Coach

Today N Power League Two outfits Gillingham named young English manager Mattuie Beckett as there new coach, the young manager has been called one of the best up coming coaches and Gillingham fans do not no mutch about him but have seen his CV. The young coach who has won two league tittles, five Shields and even the world cup seems to be the best chose for the managers job witch came free after Andy Hessenthaler left the job, the 46 year old has the same birthday as the young coach on the 17th of August and he has been signed to the back room staf to help the squad in the long term. Manager Mattuie Beckett has signed a two year deal with the Gills and has said he will not wait to sign players, the coach has a aim on 13 players and will not rest till this side become a big team again.

Fulham120.gif

Roy Hodgson in shock departure scandal

Fulham were last night left reeling from the shock of Roy Hodgson leaving the club to go and manage the Laos national team. Reports are sketchy but sources in the capital Vientiane claim the reasoning behind the move to be a mixture between the discovery of oil and Roy's personal discovery of laosbrides.com.

Roy Hodgson had this to say in his first interview since leaving FFC

When an opportunity to manage a fantastic football nation like Laos comes around, you do not think twice. I resent people suggesting that I am going there simply for the financial gain. I believe that Laos have the resources for us to now realistically challenge for the World Cup in 2014. The Laos FA have outlined their offer for me and I couldn't refuse, I was star struck by them.

Reports suggest that Hodgson has left London already and has signed a seventeen year contract with the Laos FA claimed to be worth upwards of £80,000,000 a year. Laos' climb up the financial table has funded this bold move and steps have already been taken to attempt to buy Lionel Messi's human rights in order to change his nationality so that he may be eligible to play.

Not surprisingly, this has left somewhat of a bitter taste in Fulham supporters, including those returning to Craven Cottage now the steady flow of trophies at Stamford Bridge across the river has dried up. However, they have been lifted by the news that Tom Kempsford has stepped into this grim situation with an offer to turn Fulham into a European force once more. He has been offered a one year contract worth eighty pence to prove his worth, and he is said to be relishing the challenge.

Unfortunately for most of the players, Kempsford is rumoured to be wanting a complete overhaul of the squad, but has promised to replace them, and not follow in the footsteps of Alex McLeish at Villa Park.

It is likely to be an interesting season at Craven Cottage, with both the new players and the new manager looking to prove themselves following what has been dubbed 'RoyGate'.

_50743794_sky_blues_logo_09_226.jpg

All Change At Coventry

3454159-pm1614136dj200811city_24_460_307.jpg?h=11c80931c2ef5f0308e9759f6bdf099e

Fans Protesting Over Old Owners Sisu

Sky Blues fans have got their long awaited wish today as it was confirmed previous owners Sisu had indeed sold the club to a local business group. The group headed by Coventry fan Eddie Jordan have said that funds will be made available but even they admit it might be difficult to correct Sisu's wrongs.

200px-EddieJordan.JPG

New Chairman Eddie Jordan

Jordan had the following to say:

It won't be easy for us but we are thrilled to own Coventry City Football Club. Sisu has left it in a bit of a mess but we have thrown a lot of money into the project so that we now not only own the stadium but have a small amount of money for the manager to play around with. We've decided to bring in our own manager and the fans seem ok with that decision as it allows Andy Thorn to return to his scouting role which he does incredibly well.

We have set out to turn Coventry City into a success again. It might take a season or 2 to turn our dreams into reality and this season will be incredibly tough but we will now be building for the future with the fans behind us and we will be looking to once again make Coventry City the Premiership club they deserve to be.

andy-thorn-dp-552492965.jpg

Andy Thorn Returns To Scouting Role

With Andy Thorn no longer in charge of the first team squad a new manager was found by Jordan and his business team. The man in question has a decent reputation at lower league clubs including Crewe and Grimsby but will now be stepping up to take charge of the club he has supported since his childhood. The man is Sir Gould!

kome_news_stunt_main.jpg

Sir Gould Rides Toward The Ricoh Arena!

We expect to hear more news from Coventry and from Sir Gould in the coming days, but he was unavailable for comment today as he was busy readying his side and evaluating potential new signings.

Re: English Championship 8888 - Match Reports/Transfer Gossip Thread

hartlepool-united-318494432.JPG

POOL' ON THE UP!

Mick Wadsworth has penned a new contract which will see him remain in his post as manager of Hartlepool United.

He took over at Victoria Park just four games into the start of the last campaign following the exit of director of sport Chris Turner. He took Pools to a 16th place finish in League One and has now been rewarded with a new deal.

The club's official website reports: "The former Carlisle United, Huddersfield Town and Oldham Athletic manager endeared himself to the Poolie faithful with his direct approach and honest assessment of games."

The 60-year-old ex-Democratic Republic of Congo boss has been interested in a couple of new players.

Soccer---npower-Football--006.jpg

The Hartlepool United manager has said Pools should be challenging for a top 6 finish this season.

''There is a good squad of players here who are in my opinion potentially top six.

''I know they can get there if and when they play to their true potential and if we stay injury-free of certain players.'' he said ahead of the game.

Wadsowrth told the Mail that Pools needed to get back to winning ways tonight after a topsy-turvy week ''They will be surprised or stunned this week but the bottom line is how the team plays and if they win.

''I think supporters want the club to be challenging. They don't want to be mid-table and that's us satisfied.

''I think the bar has risen and we need to be challenging at the top end.''

0,,10312~7653094,00.jpg

hartlepool-united-318494432.JPG

_Mame_Biram_Diouf_717158i.jpg

Senegal international striker Mame Diouf has joined Hartlepool United for a fee of £4.8M, subject to clearance.

The 23-year-old, who was TRL by Manchester United in the summer, has joined the League one club after talks with the Pool boss.

The two-time African Footballer of the Year previously played for Liverpool, Bolton, Sunderland and Rangers.

Diouf told BBC Radio Sheffield: "I'm going to do everything I can to help the team be successful."

"I love challenges. I went to Bolton and Rangers when people would not have expected me to do so," added Diouf, who said he had been training with both Wigan Athletic and West Ham United.

"It is not about money. If I wanted that then I could have gone to Russia or maybe the middle east but I don't want to do that yet. I am only 30 and I have at least three years left at the Championship or Premier League level."

Diouf has scored 21 international goals in 69 appearances and will help cover Pool's current shortage of strikers.

"I'm really pleased to have got him. He is a top player and he has brought into what I am trying to do here.

"He is prepared to come here and work and that's what I want.

"If anyone comes in with the wrong attitude then they won't be at this club for long.

"He's got a reputation, you can't deny that but I've got to manage him, that's my job. No one is bigger than the club.

"I think he feels hard done by. He is a Premier League player and he is coming here to rebuild himself."

Mame-Biram-Diouf.jpg

ROOKIE TAKES CHARGE AT VICTORIA ROAD

200710101821599.jpg

Dagenham & Redbridge have appointed rookie boss Jack Hutchinson as their new manager. One of the youngest clubs in the league, only existing since 1992, have certain become a club to be reckoned with.

The Daggers, who were desperately unlucky to find themselves relegated on the final day last season, have let John Still take up a director of football role at the club and placed faith in Hutchinson.

Jack Hutchinson gave a short press conference this evening..

"Im grateful to the chairman, David Andrews, to give me the opportunity to cut my teeth in a competitive setup from the beginning after getting experience with Forest Green Rovers in the past (see EC7777), and to see if i can get The Daggers straight back up again. Mr Andrews and the board have outlined that they want a top half finish but i want to do better than that. I believe with my skills in the transfer market, i can create a blend of youth, experience & developing footballers to help push the club forward again..."

Questioned about stepping into the shoes of club legend John Still, he added..

"Its great to have someone like John Still working in the background, he has fantastic knowledge of the game at the lower levels, bringing through the likes of Craig Mackail-Smith, and I hope together we can unearth more talent. I have personally asked him to take in some South American games to see if there is anybody we can train up here at Victoria Road..."

Hutchinson certainly has been very active in the market from the off, with deals in place for a mix of players. More news will follow as soon as those deals are unveiled....

Everton F.C.

everton-football-club-wallpapers-1.jpg

The announcement came as a shock to the football world ! David Moyes , one of the best managers in the club's history has resigned , but he has later on the same day been appointed as the coach of the team ! The fans are delighted though , as they got their wish , a new manager at club ! Mario Focsa has been officially announced to be Everton's new manager .

In Moyes's first full season in charge Everton finished seventh in the Premiership and just missed out on a UEFA Cup place, in a campaign which was dominated by the emergence of brilliant young striker Wayne Rooney ! Can Mario top that performance ? Well , he certainly knows his stuff , as it can be seen in the transfers he has made so far ! He has bids accepted on some really experienced players , as well as some really good young prospects , all we have to see is how his team performs on the pitch !

th_tucamiseta1.jpgth_tucamiseta2.jpgth_tucamiseta3.jpgth_tucamiseta.jpg

Some of the players ( Coentrao , Valdes , Ganso and Hamsik ) were today presented Goodison park with an attendance of over 35 thousand supporters ! They all came to greet the new manager and see some of the new faces at the club ! This is certainly a new Era for Everton , how well will they do this season is everyone's question ! Other players set to join Everton soon are : Gabriel Torje , Mario Gaspar , Pablo Piatti , Cristian Sapunaru , Marcel Risse and many others !

There have also been some players leaving the club , Fellaini , Howard , Jagielka and Osman being some of the big names leaving the club ! At the start of the season the club had 25 Million in it's bank account , enough to bring in some quality players ! Some players have also left the club on loan : Vellios , Barkley , Bidwell , Luke Garbott and Shane Duffy ! This helps the club with finances , but also , they will be getting some game time which is necessarily for young players like them !

efc__1219955673_fans.jpg

Everton have a pretty tough start of the season , with the opening fixture away to Villa , another club that are splashing the cash , fallowed by Blackburn at home and Spurs away . They need a good start if they want to do well this season ! The opening round of the cup have been announced as well , as they face Newport in the first round of the cup and Barnet in the first round of the Shield ! They will be hoping to do well in the cups as well as in the League ! This is all for now , we'll get back to ye all when we have more news regarding transfers !

Upton-Park-West-Ham-001.jpg

Theres been loads of rumours of a new manager in charge of West Ham United and Many fans have been crowding around the stadium to get a closer look at whats going on.

Later On in the day,the chairman confirms all the news about a new manager at Upton Park.Just an hour later the chairman makes its official about Riece Monro appointment of the club.

Riece Monro-I'm glad to be here at this fantastic club, which I've supported since i was a young boy and I'm just over the moon that the chairman picked me too be the manager

My number 1 target is bring this Club to the good old days when they were in the Premier League fighting for top 10.I no it wont be easy,but if i can get the boys to work together we should have a amazing season.

_1387918_glennscarf300.jpg

Riece Monro says too the players, do it for the fans as sometimes they act like the 12th player on the pitch and Sometimes they win you the games

Players In

De Sanctis-Gk-90

R.Rat-Lb-89

L.Pisczek-Rb-88

F.Amorebieta-Cb-89

C/Chantome-Cm-89

K.P.Boateng-Cm-89

R.Cani-Wing-89

M.Sulejmani-Fwd-88

Total Spent-2.5mil

badge%20gills.jpg

33141hp2.jpg

21 Year Old In Two Horse Race For Signing

Today Italy 21 year old Alberto Paloschi is having a medical with Watford and Gillingham, it is a battle of Championship vs League two football and press are saying it is a real close one. Fans of Gillingham have said this would be a cracking signing for the league two team and press are saying that if the league two team get him he would be worth a reported 10.5M for the club. Manager Mattuie Beckett has said his duo who are having medicals with Milan need to do well there, and the fans have said if we get more signings like this then it could go well for the club.

mehdi-abeid-670409142.jpg

Newcastle Youth Having Medical For First Team Football

Today Newcastle 19 year old Mehdi Abeid is having a medical with Gillingham. The EPL club have came to a deal with the League two team of a reported 350,000 for the Algeria youngster and fans of the club have said we are welcoming a good up coming star. The young star has said he is leaving the EPL team for first team football and press are saying that the young star could do well with Gillingham if he could make a brake in to the first team quick. Fans are open armed to the Newcastle star saying he is making a big chose to leave the EPL and this will become the first signing for the Gills under new coach Beckett.

42845_1260635116.jpg44724_1321671054.jpg47157_1293061851.jpg

Three Youngsters From EPL Come In On Loan

Today three EPL players have come to League two club Gillingham on loan, the first to join was Everton duo Jake Bidwell and Shane Duffy the English and Irish youths have joined on one year deals and both are expected to do well in the XI of Gillingham. The last signing was Newcastle youth Ryan Donaldson the English 20 year old is expect to be one of the big names this season in League two football and manager Beckett has said the trio will all be first team players here in our hope to get back to League one football next season.

fleetwoodtown.png

Cod Army welcome Thompson to the helm

mellon.jpg

New Fleetwood boss Steve Thompson pictured inside the clubs Highbury stadium

Blue Square premier side Fleetwood Town have tonight announced the appointment of Steve Thompson as their new manager. The Preston born 27 year old has a wealth of managerial experience but has never managed at this level before so it will be interesting to see how Thompson adapts to the rigours of non league football.

Fleetwood have enjoyed relative success over the last few years climbing the football ladder at a progressive rate and last season saw them come agonizingly close to league football before they fell to defeat in the play off's against eventual winners AFC Wimbledon. The clubs Highbury Stadium has also seen much change over the past couple of years with their latest flagship stand opened just this April bringing the overall capacity 5,663.

nonleaguechannel4e58b2d.jpg

Highly rated Jamie Vardy is highly thought of amongst Fleetwood supporters

Attacker Jamie Vardy is regarded as the club's brightest prospect following his move from AFC Halifax. Vardy was courted by a host of league clubs but the 24 year old was impressed by the vision of the Cod Army and new manager Thompson is now charged with the task of taking the club to the next level.

After being announced as the clubs new manager Steve Thompson released a short statement on the clubs official website.

"I am delighted to be given the chance to manage this fantastic club. Being born just down the road in Preston i know how much this club means to the local people and i am greatly looking forward to taking the club to the next level.

Everything is geared towards league football we have a fantastic stadium and a promising young squad it's my job to ensure that the true potential of the club is reached.

I call on you the fans to carry on what you are doing and get yourselves down to the Stadium and lend your support. We have two friendlies to play before we embark on league action and those games will be used to assess the current playing staff and enable me to identify potential transfer targets.

The future of Fleetwood Town looks bright and i cannot wait to begin a new chapter in what is very exciting times for the club"

Queens Park Rangers

_1046760_loftusroad300.jpg

Manager - Mark 'Lurch' Preston

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLWpB3q4Xbb1JE7DEBQEzPib66erJmBf8Vz0VJLFn-09juJzgG

Experienced manager Mark Preston was given the task of leading Queens Park Rangers to a long run of success. Preston, a World Cup winner with Russia, Germany and Argentina and club sucess with Cowdenbeath, Newell's Old Boy's, St.Pauli amongst a few clubs Preston has lead to domestic titles. Preston given a £50,000,000 salary over 5 years by QPR chairman Tony Fernandes with a promise of bringing silverware to Loftus Road.

QPR Chairman - Tony Fernandes

Tony_Fernandes.jpg

Fernandes has given the manager a budget of £75,000,000 to bring in who the manager needs to bring in to bring success.

Watch this space closely! can Mark Preston bring success to Loftus Road?

4d41550df0760.jpg

Ipswich bring in new Blood

New Ipswich Boss Dan Malone fresh from his online poker tournament announced the first batch of his new signings, he has gone on record stating that there will be a complete overhaul of the squad .

10 players coming in :

LACAZETTE, Alexandre

PEPE, Simone

CANALES, Sergio

OBI, Joel

RAFINHA, Alcántara

SAIHI, Jamel

BENATIA, Mehd

SILVA, Danilo

KADLEC, Michal

MATTEI, Sebastian

The Main three big signings so far are:

17382_1279977041.jpg

PEPE

36008_1316452413.jpg

Canales

14555_1315296251.jpg

Benatia

We are glad to bring in these players especially having the ability to attract the likes of Canales,Pepe,Benatia and youngster Rafinha brother of Thiago.We are a long way off having a squad as of yet but we have started to build so they will come.I would like to thank the board for helping to bring in these players and would ask the fans to be patient as we overhaul this squad for a crack at the play offs.

150px-Aston_Villa.svg.png

Villa attract 9 new players, 3 still negotiating.

The likes of Bent, Ireland and Dunne have all gone. Bring in Rossi, Badstubber and Ayew. Aston Villa have finally splashed the cash and bought (That's right, they bought someone!) and brought in 9 new faces.

Rossi

Badstubber

Abata

Ayew

Munoz

Nagatomo

Lucas

Guaita

Papadopolous

Also, Villa have bids in for the likes of Vidal, Doumbia and Lewandowski.

However, with almost half the original squad leaving/or left Villa Park, No one can quite get there finger round why Heskey is still at the club?! In a statement today, after Brown was interviewed by Sly Sports Presenter Gayle Force (I know right, A women Sports Presenter?!) He had this to say on the Heskey matter.

Im recieving alot of stick about why Heskey hasn't gone but the likes of Bent have. The answer is simple. He is too good for any club. His blistering pace, His venomous shot, His sexy skills. Barcelona would be holding him back.

badge%20gills.jpg

53301_1320601809.jpg53546_1320494818.jpg

Gills Show Off There New EPL Duo At Cost Of 850,000

Today Gillingham FC have welcomed Newcastle and Liverpool duo Mehdi Abeid and Andre Wisdom. The youth duo have signed two differant deals Mehdi signed a three year deal were as Andre signed a four, manager Mattuie Beckett has said the duo are long term hope for this club, we have welcomed a Liverpool youth and a Newcastle youth this was hard to do and was at a big cost for two players who have not proved them self. Fans of the club have said thay welcome the stars who have joined up with three loans from the epl and press are saying that thay have seen eight players come in to Gillingham for medicals fans of the club have been told to be ready for more news when the players make there chose if thay want to sign. Sky News have got a leek that David Addy is one of the stars, the Porto LB is woth a reported 5.9 million and fans are saying this is a top signing if we are to get him, there is teams not even worth that down here this is the start to bigger things for the Kent side.

Bury_FC.gif

Today Bury have announced they are signing 8 players for there team. The players are:

Wilson Cuero - 310,000

Ilia Kukharchuk - 520,000

Cedric D'Ulivo - 260,000

Lima Dimba - 400,000

Junior Cidinho - 430,000

Kevin Ingreso - 500,000

Phitzgerald Mbaka - 400,000

Manuel Torres - 330,000

Hopefully the start of a new era for Bury

Jeffrey says Hurray to Benj and The Seaside !

Theres only been bright signs at the seaside in the past few days, The Blackpool club have appointed Benny as the new Boss, and Benj has Wrapped up the signings of Five players, Who go to the name of Weidenfeller, Jallet, Barzagli, Morel and Marc Bartra from Barcelona, There have also been names into Blackpool who may not get that many games this season, But are very bright prospects for the future.

f9d9186d-b44f-43ae-88ab-d6af31a35681.634529795428300490.jpg

Jeffrey Schlupp will arrive at Bloomfield Road to agree Personal terms soon, Ben has promised Schlupp minutes, Hes also promised the Young German forward That he will let him go out on loan if the chance fails come to the lad.

Newman Appointed As New Stags Boss

Mansfieldlogo.png

Last night it was revealed that Preston born, Ben Newman, had been appointed as the new manager of Mansfield Town. The Nottinghamshire team, who are currently playing their trade in the 5th division of English football, had been on the hunt for a new manager since the departure of former manager, Paul Cox, who left the club due to personal reasons. Newman is yet to talk to the media, though the news of his arrival seems to have gone down well with the Stags fans, despite him having no experience as a league manager.

Despite only arriving yesterday, Newman has been quick to strengthen his squad, and has already managed to bring four new players into the club, with two of them being loan players from the premier league. The new Town boss has not yet been able to speak to the press, though has released a statement on the new players that are soon to arrive at Field Mill.

Ephraim1.jpg

Name: Hogan Ephraim

D.O.B: 31/03/88

Nationality: England

Positions: Wing/Fwd

On Loan From: Queens Park Rangers

Newman
: Hogan is a player I have admired for years now, and is someone I am very happy to work with. He's a tricky little player when he's on the ball and has the skills to trick any defence when on top of his game. The reason I brought him to the club is because I think we need that bit of higher league experience in order to achieve promotion this season, so a player of his calibre is essential at this sort of level. He will also be the clubs captain for the upcoming season.

JoseBaxter1.jpg

Name: Jose Baxter

D.O.B: 07/02/92

Nationality: England

Positions: Fwd/Wing

On Loan From: Everton

Newman
: I believe that Baxter has a very bright future ahead of him, playing for one of England's biggest clubs in history. Luckily though, for the time being, we have managed grab him on loan, in hope of him gaining that bit of experience that will help the club but more importantly will help himself. Jose will play a the main role up front this season, so pressure is certainly on him to deliver.

YunusMalli1.jpg

Name: Yunus Malli

D.O.B: 24/02/92

Nationality: Germany

Position: AM/Wing

Signed From: 1. FSV Mainz 05

Newman
: Yunus is a player of many talents, and with him being such a young age, I can see him being a big German national player in the future. However, he is in reality, dropping down from one the best leagues in the world to join a team fighting in the 5th tier of English football. Though speaking to him on the phone, it seemed like he wanted to play at a level that was suitable for him at this current moment, and since then we've developed a strong bond.

MichaelDoughty.jpg

Name: Michael Doughty

D.O.B: 14/10/93

Nationality: Wales

Position: CM

Signed From: Queens Park Rangers

Newman
: Michael is a young player I have brought in as part of my plan to rotate the squad around for the three games a week fixture list. Being such a young age definately helps, as he has time to develop and become a top player for club and country. Until then though, I expect him to be on top of his game in order to keep a place in the starting line up.

boltonwanderersfc88107.png

Van Gaal set for Bolton

Last night was like a shock after Owen Coyle left the club.His replacement is Van Gaal which is ready for a new experience at Bolton.Van Gaal,the son of Louis didn't managed a Premier League club so far just little clubs and his old club is Preston North End from League I(Division 3).He had a good record but just in League I so that's mean we must to wait and see what he can do with this Bolton.At his presentation about 25,000 people were on Reebok stadium to see the new coach of Bolton.They're exicited because their dream is going on now.A young coach with potential took Bolton and they wish to finish in Top 10 for first year.From what we know Van Gaal objectiv is a place on ''Big Four''.For us sounds like a dream but is possible.Let's listen Van Gaal at his first interview as Bolton Wanderers manager.

I'm really excite to take a club from Premier League.My boss objectiv for first season is to avoid relegation but I'm looking forward and hope to get a place in Big Four and for first time to participate in Uefa Champions League(UCL).I don't know what to say,is a real pleasure to manage a club like Bolton with fanatic fans.I hope they'll fill the stadium at first match and really was a surprise to see 25,000 souls at my presentation.Who expected this?Everybody can talk but I'm looking forward and Big Four is our objectiv.

Bolton boss comment:

I'm glad to bring the son of Lous,Razvan to be our manager.It's his chance to prove what he can and lets hope he'll do it.I know his objectiv and if he can do it we will be over the moon.I want to avoid the relegation this season but Razvan is my boss from now and my priority is to listen him and bring what players he want.We'll start with a 20M budget and if the things work well we can bring another 20M without doubt.Lets wait and see what he can!Good luck MR.Van Gaal!

badge%20gills.jpg

FabianGiefer08082011AIlg.jpg

One Of Ten New Names In To League Two Football

Today Gillingham fans packed out there home ground of Priestfield park, the squad has welcomed ten new signing of all positiont big man Fabian Giefer became the new number one, the German shot stopper joined for 680,000. Also to join was German trio Marc Hornschuh, Alexander Hahn and Ashton Gotz also to join was Spanish duo Daniel Carvajal and Sanchez Ilie and Ghana and Italy duo David Addy and Michele Rigione the final signings was Newcastle youth Mehdi Abeid and Liverpool youth Andre Wisdom. A reported four million has been spent on the signings of the ten players and manager Mattuie Beckett has said he is not done there, he is aiming for five more new names then he will be looking for depth. The Kent team is on a role and want to make it back to League one football, coach Beckett has said the Kent team needs to show there power and will do in the next few days.

Today, Bury football club have announced that Feitosa Wesley has agreed to sign for Bury. The 19 year old can either play on the wing or as a striker. Manager Richard Smith is delighted to be signing Wesley and hopes he can add the missing piece of the puzzle. When interviewed by the press Wesley had to say

I am simply overwhelmed that I am getting to play for the club I supported as a boy. I will be looking for regular first team football and I can't wait to introduce myself to my new squad mates. I owe it all to the manager for bringing me here.

He will join the club tomorrow