Sign in to follow this  
Elohim

8958 - Dicussions , M/R's and Transfer News !

Re: 8958 - Dicussions , M/R's and Transfer News !

Well Stoke has a solid 88 rated first team with the likes of Begovic and Crouch to play up against teams.

I have just six aims to improve my first team will be sticking with Stokes strike force and most of there over players, good luck with City my aim is a top 5 finish.!!

Well Stoke has a solid 88 rated first team with the likes of Begovic and Crouch to play up against teams.

I have just six aims to improve my first team will be sticking with Stokes strike force and most of there over players' date=' good luck with City my aim is a top 5 finish.!![/quote']

My aim is winning everything that I'm competing in xD got a nice bunch of players coming in most likely lol

My aim is winning everything that I'm competing in xD got a nice bunch of players coming in most likely lol

So do I some top young stars would be nice but will be in a battle so going for players who will take our XI up with the likes of Kaka and Samuel who will star here, so all good.

And with the beast Crouch up top there is only one player who can stop him Naldo so signing him as well.!!

So do I some top young stars would be nice but will be in a battle so going for players who will take our XI up with the likes of Kaka and Samuel who will star here' date=' so all good.

And with the beast Crouch up top there is only one player who can stop him Naldo so signing him as well.!![/quote']

Sorry for rejecting every bid mate ... but I wont be accepting loan deals until I feel comfy with my team .... as for Zaba ... I'm shipping him off in a P/E

:P

Sorry mate for this but saw a big battle and could not turn it down moved to Bradford saw thay have some top names like like Craig Fagan so was happy to leave Stock have too many big teams want to make a small team a real power house.!

New Era At City !!

Manchester-City@4.-town-crest.jpg

Today City manager Chris Bishop revealed the names of 3 world class players that have agreed on terms to make Etihad Stadium their new home ground ! And these are not any three players ... Ooooh no ! These are 2 WORLD CLASS PLAYERS and 1 Up-and-Coming superstar !!! Holy heck ... Any manager in the world would want these kind of players in their team ! And I'm extremely pleased to announce the signings of :

New Team Captain - Gerard "Shakirashagger" Pique !!!

gerard-pique-profile.jpg

The offer for Gerard PIQUE of Barcelona from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Backup Midfielder - Yann "MEGAMIND" M'vila !!!

Yann+Vila+France+v+Brazil+International+Friendly+VuuNgUeQMrGl.jpg

The offer for Yann M'VILA of Rennes from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Super Left Midfielder - Vieira "MARCOOOOOE" Marcelo !!!!!!!

Marcelo+Vieira+Real+Madrid+v+AFC+Ajax+UEFA+eJ2a4GTzCdBl.jpg

The offer for Vieira MARCELO of Real Madrid from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

New faces at City !!

The offer for Eden HAZARD of Lille OSC from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mario GOTZE of Borussia Dortmund from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Swansea's main transfer's so far xD

Mehdi BENATIA has completed his move to Swansea City from Udinese in a swap deal for Albert SERRAN and Ángel RANGEL
Mario GASPAR has completed his move to Swansea City from Villarreal in a swap deal for José MOREIRA and Federico BESSONE
Alcántara THIAGO has completed his move to Swansea City from Barcelona in a swap deal for Gerhard TREMMEL and Daniel ALFEI
Lars BENDER has completed his move to Swansea City from Bayer Leverkusen for £231,000 plus Ferrie BODDE and Andrea ORLANDI
Juraj KUCKA has completed his move to Swansea City from Internazionale in a swap deal for Mark GOWER and Lee LUCAS
Borja EKIZA has completed his move to Swansea City from Athletic Club for £4,890,000
Durán NOLITO has completed his move to Swansea City from Benfica in a swap deal for David COTTERILL
Ivan PERISIC has completed his move to Swansea City from Borussia Dortmund in a swap deal for Scott SINCLAIR
Jérémy PIED has completed his move to Swansea City from Lyon for £423,000 plus Cedric VAN DER GUN and Thomas BUTLER
Pablo OSVALDO has completed his move to Swansea City from Roma in a swap deal for Stephen DOBBIE and Craig BEATTIE
José CALLEJÓN has completed his move to Swansea City from Real Madrid for £6,000 plus Luke MOORE
David ALABA has completed his move to Swansea City from Bayern München for £186,000 plus Leon BRITTON and Joe WALSH
.Julian DRAXLER has completed his move to Swansea City from FC Schalke 04 for £1,950,000
Marc-André TER STEGEN has completed his move to Swansea City from Borussia Mönchengladbach for £1,360,000
The offer for Gabriel TORJE of Udinese from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Andreu FONTAS of Barcelona from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Raphaël VARANE of Real Madrid from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Leroy FER of FC Twente from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Kevin STROOTMAN of PSV from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Decent set of transfers i suppose,

There is one more transfer that I am waiting to announce, by far the best signing for Swansea

Defenders joins City !!

The offer for Éric ABIDAL of Barcelona from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mathieu PEYBERNES of Sochaux from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Abidal will be my first choice LB since I'm trying to get a deal made for Clichy !

I've made inquiries to a few managers regarding beasty youngsters ... I'm hoping for positive respones from them all

:P

hey fella's:) finally got hold of Leeds in a forumers EC' date=' good to be here amoungst so many forumer Legends:p (cough)[/quote']

Hah !! It'll be a pleasure spanking you here aswell

B);)