Sign in to follow this  
Elohim

8958 - Dicussions , M/R's and Transfer News !

Re: 8958 - Dicussions , M/R's and Transfer News !

Hah !! It'll be a pleasure spanking you here aswell

B);)

hahahaha i could write your team down on a peice of paper even before I know which club you are in charge of Lol, Is it true you've put a bid in for Hazard's little sister just incase she has a good left foot?:D

hahahaha i could write your team down on a peice of paper even before I know which club you are in charge of Lol' date=' Is it true you've put a bid in for Hazard's little sister just incase she has a good left foot?:D[/quote']

hahahahahahaha rofl ... I'd like to see that tho

:P I'm Manchester City here mate ^^

And no xD

4026361481-01102011123053.jpg

Wolves List 25 Year Old For Four Million

Today Wolerhampton Wanderers has given 25 year old Striker Andrew Keogh the green light to leave the squad, The Irish NT player has played 19 games for the championship squad getting two goals, he is rated 84 see him rising to 85 come on there must be somone who wants him. Will leave this season to a manager or a un managed team.

logo.png

7353_1320210031.jpg

Name: Ignazio Abate

Date Of Birth: 12-11-86

Team: AC Milan

Rating: 89

Today the AC Milan RB is having a medical with epl out fits Wolves, coach Beckett has said he will be a key player here for some time to come, and is one part of our new look in the hope of keeping our epl position next season.

3515_1316459807.jpg

Name: Ezequiel Garay

Date Of Birth: 10-10-86

Team: Benfica

Rating: 89

The ex 91 rated center half has a lot to prove here, the epl is the right place to make your name know and we hope his pace and the teams he has played for will make him one of the best players in the epl.

34886_1314641384.jpg

Name: Marcel Schmelzer

Date of Birth: 22-01-88

Team: Dortmund

Rating: 90

The German left back will be a key part of the squad this season, he is one of the best left back has to offer and we are happy to be bringing him in to a up coming Wolves.

17456_1317118079.jpg

Name: Sami Khedira

Date Of Birth: 04-04-87

Team: Real Madrid

Rating: 91

The German DM is going to be a key for our team, one role I always look for a strong head, he will fit in just nice to the squad. I hope he can keep his rating but he is a safe 90+ anyway, a solid signing for one of the small epl teams.

31960_1319227393.jpg

Name: Rodriguez Pedro

Date Of Birth: 28-07-87

Team: Barcelona

Rating 93

The player Wolves fans will be looking to for goals, the Spanish star is going to be a key in our push to stay up. Has a valu of 32 million to our team so this could turn out to be a key to us signing some good 90+ players if it all gose wrong for him.

Us here at Wolves would like to wish everyone good luck to the season ahead and are proud to be a part of the best league in the world.

Nice signings mate !

Thanks my aim this season is to stay up, have a real week team, these signings will help a lot need to keep fit. My depth game needs to get under way as I will be cached out if we do not get it going.

Would have been a dream to start with a top team, but working with what I have and the small funds.

Now out of cash, somone sign my 84 I posted about help me out.

logo.png

2609_1307157712.jpg

Name: Marco Borriello

Date Of Birth: 18-06-82

Team: Roma

Rating: 90

The Italy Striker has a lot to offer him and Pedro will be key for us staying up this season. The 29 year old has been a player I have followed since his AC Milan days a big fan of his he can do what so many can not worth 11M to us so if he dose not live up to his tag he will be leaving.

3857_1314376663.jpg

Name: Seydou Keita

Date Of Birth: 16-01-80

Team: FC Barcelona

Rating: 91

The Barcelona star has a valu of nine million to us and we are giving up 29 year old Henry for him. He will take over for Henry in the squad and will be a big star for us, I hope to keep him fit for the season ahead should be a solid holding player just ahead of our strike force.

Have a few aims for the youth team but will wait for the first few games to be under way before signing them as do not want to make a miss hap on singing youths then needing a first team back up.

ok' date=' after winning my first 7 games in charge of Leeds, I have been offered the Chelsea job, can't really turn it down boys:p[/quote']

What the hell Gar xD You're A BAD PERSON !

Is that a tsunami I hear or is it the sound of my swedish brother sweating?:D
funny-pictures-beaver-cant-hear-you.jpg

And WHYYY Would i sweat with THIS team ?

Hart

Richards - Pique - Kompany - Marcelo

Fabregas - Yaya

Silva - Götze - Hazard

Aguero

Lemme see what you've got

;)

funny-pictures-beaver-cant-hear-you.jpg

And WHYYY Would i sweat with THIS team ?

Hart

Richards - Pique - Kompany - Marcelo

Fabregas - Yaya

Silva - Götze - Hazard

Aguero

Lemme see what you've got

;)

I see you decides to swoop for Hazard for CHANGE:D

Cech

Ivanovic Terry Adriano

Pepe

Ramires Essien Busquets Mata

Higuain Torres

won my first match in charge at Chelsea beating Arsenal 3-2, my old club Leeds failed to make it 8 wins in a row drawing 0-0 at doncaster without me........ facts don't lie, Leeds missed me and Chelsea will rise to the stars now, Can;t weait to play City!!!!!!!!!!!!