Ramsey or Cleverley?

makenshi

Re: Ramsey or Cleverley?

Between these two who would you buy given a chance to have one of them?

Are they at pretty similar rating potencial?

I've had this same problem in my team! Both would be great lol. I think for now Ramsey is the best bet.. He's been playing regular for Arsenal and is Wales' captain. Cleverley has not been playing for Man U as he's been injured. As for the future, who knows.

It's pretty even but I'm gonna say Cleverley.

He has matured a lot and is finally showing what he is about. He's made a huge impact on United's team this season and they have really missed him since he's been injured. He gives United's midfield a lot of stability and he is a clever little playmaker. He will rise to 87 in the next changes and should be 89 by the end of the season.

I can't weigh up Ramsey at the moment. At the start of the season when Fabregas and Nasri left I thought this was brilliant for Ramsey to come in and take the centre stage especially with Wilshere out for a while. He has done that to a certain extent but not as much as I expected him to, maybe he needs more time as he is still only 20. He has bags of potential though and I'm sure he will eventually be the player everyone expects him to be. Will rise to 88 in the next changes and I expect him to be 89 by the end of the season.

So ideally get both ! But for now either is good in SM terms because they are gonna be around the same rating come the end of the season (providing Clevers stays injury free).

Cleverley is a really good player and probably United's best midfielder.

Ramsey is' date=' ofc, also good, so it's a tough choice.

Ramsey will rise faster given that Cleverley's injured.[/quote']

How can you claim that Cleverley is Utd's best midfielder? He's not played more than a handful of games for Utd yet! To be honest, Utd's midfield is pretty average and needs a complete revamp ;)

How can you claim that Cleverley is Utd's best midfielder? He's not played more than a handful of games for Utd yet! To be honest' date=' Utd's midfield is pretty average and needs a complete revamp ;)[/quote']

Because I've watched him this season and some of last at Wigan and it's clearly evident how good he is. The team feel apart the second he got injured. Couple that with the rest of the midfield being fairly useless and it's not such an insane statement.

I feel that Ramsey is the better player.

Ramsey will get the larger rating increase in these changes.

Over the course of the season if both remain healthy I feel Cleverely will rise more as Ramsey may start losing his starting role when Wilsheres back.

Long term though both are good players but I think that Ramsey will get more chances at arsenal while it is likely that Man U will bring in a better midfielder such as sneijder.

Everyone that is saying that Cleverley is United best midfielder is clueless.

He's played about 5 games ***. Yes he has a big future but to say he is already better than everyone else is dumb.

He is our best CM, simply because he is the only one that knows how to pass and move, and create chances. After his injury we suffered.

It is "dumb" to suggest otherwise.

i will give an unbiased view as i support neither of these sides like the majority who have posted. I agree Ramsey is more of a regular, which when everyone is fully fit and/if wenger makes moves in january then he will make more of an impact from the bench. Cleverley when fully fit and injury free is IMO a more cultured player, and if keeps progressing will be an England Regular. so for that reason i would sway towards cleverley. Better club and NT

Just to clarify, i dont think cleverly is our best centre midfielder, i think he is our most important, as hes the only one who can do the job of setting up plays unlocking defences and generally connecting midfield and attack, i think thats why he has looked the 'best' when he has played for united

But i would probably echo what others have said and go for Ramsey short term, Cleverly long term

Everyone that is saying that Cleverley is United best midfielder is clueless.

He's played about 5 games. Yes he has a big future but to say he is already better than everyone else is dumb.

He's played at Wigan too, you know. He's been easily the most impressive, it's not stupid to say he's been the best at all.