World Championship 12373

KopStar

Re: World Championship 12373

Robin-van-Persie-arsenal.jpg

ROBIN VAN PERSIE

Finally off to a good club in a complicated deal with Arsenal. They probably get the better overall deal but pretty happy with it anyway.

The deal:

Stage 1: Sanchez + Alcantara for van Persie

Stage 2: Walcott + Arteta for Mascherano

Stage 3: Sell Keita for C/V to Arsenal

Stage 4: Loan Wilshire till I can find better CM cover.

Right after a long time of thinking I have changed my mind on Tottenham yes a real power but would love to do well with FC Basel only 5M to start with and one if not the worse team in the league so a real test for me.

Signed James Milner and Mario Balotelli on loan if anyone has a 88+ thay can loan have one more spot come help me.

Robin VAN PERSIE has completed his move to Barcelona from Arsenal in a swap deal for Alexis SANCHEZ and Alcántara THIAGO
The offer for Javier MASCHERANO of Barcelona from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Deal going along nicely

2620665_1295288859_68.png

two-businessmen-shaking-hands-10.jpg

Switzerland Power House Sign English Manager

Yesterday was a big day in Switzerland there power in the form of FC Basel was taken over by English bron manager Mattuie Beckett, the coach has signed a five year deal and has been told to make the team a real power house. The eight time wining manager has said he has high hopes for this squad, and feels he can lead them to bigger things, and he hopes managers and the fans will be ready to go to battle with some of the best Switzerland has to offer.

129264926_display_image.jpg?1318864726

Manchester City Aid FC Basel

Today English power house Manchester City has loaned over 50 million pounds worth of players in James Milner and Mario Balotelli, the duo are to be the stars in the squad but this is not the big news. It is reported the two managers have been talking about a deal that will take Carlos Tevez away from England and the star will join the Switzerland club. Manchester City payed 47 million for the star after he played for there arch rivals Manchester City, thay will be cutting a dizzy 22 million off the tag for the Switzerland power house and thay have said the deal is soon to be done, the star striker may have had a rocky background with City but we are happy to welcome him here, Tevez is one of the best and we can not let him go to waist when we have the power to sign him.

Carlos-Tevez-of-Mancheste-007.jpg

City Tell Basel Thay Can Take Tevez If The Price Is Right

The Manchester City chairman has appointed mattuie beckett as the clubs new manager.

FC Basel manager Harry Redknapp has decided to part company with the club after 0 games in charge.

I quote you yesterday

I no Kop I am so sorry but will be sticking with this club

just quit now.