Mario gomez?!!!!! 0_0

robertia

So I had a amazing rating change gotze92 hummels92 kroos90 sven bender90 and some youth 2 but mario gomez stays at 93 I was more sure about him rising to 94 than any of the above riseing at all how can sm not rise him when his stats this season and last season are threw the roof he musted of finished on goals per game just under ronaldo and messi I just don't see how he has not had a rise?

Re: Mario gomez?!!!!! 0_0

Its a shock to say the least because he deserves it right now but when everyone has cooled off (including me because he is in my team!) we can realise that there will be a next time and he will rise trust me. He will prove SM wrong or that person who never gave him +1. Its a joke.

everyone take a deep breathe and chill

they haven't finished reviewing germany yet' date=' wait until tomorrow then if he don't rise you can throw your toys out the pram :D[/quote']

You sure? Theyve done every team now though. I dont know why they would wait till tomorrow to rise Gomez.

Check the leauges under review Germany is still in the currently being reviewed there is still hope!

I am hoping but I've seen in the past where they've done all teams for the league and it still says its under review. It then disappears the next day without any players changing. We will see though. Hopefully tomorrow he is 94 but seems unlikely.

I am hoping but I've seen in the past where they've done all teams for the league and it still says its under review. It then disappears the next day without any players changing. We will see though. Hopefully tomorrow he is 94 but seems unlikely.

They did the same thing with De jong from Twente in the Dutch review. All teams were reviewed one day everyone complained about de jong he got a rise the next day while still under review. Im holding out hope for the +1.

Holy cow! Alert the government' date=' Swenn is thinking about quit playing soccer manager...:P

Come on, [b']IT'S JUST A GAME!!!:D[/b]

:D Made me laugh for some reason but eh I can understand why they'd be annoyed. When you buy somebody and then are ready for them to rise, its annoying but its a risk and nothings guaranteed but when its so clear that a player is on form then he should get a rise. Ive cooled off now anyway.

get over it...pathetic...

itl happen by the end of the season..

Its not that pathetic when you spend real money on this game and the whole reason you play it is to get the best team and win things and when the people who are employed by soccermanager don't do there jobs probably ... What we pay them for its silly and it shouldn't happen and your even more pathetic for logging onto the forum just so you can troll a comment on here LOL :D and I don't even own mario gomez so its not like I'm bitter he didn't rise I'm shocked and dis pointed with the game makers for failing there own system.