Mario gomez?!!!!! 0_0

robertia

Re: Mario gomez?!!!!! 0_0

Should look at the strikers in 93/94/95... Gomez is good, but until he sustained his good form to end of season, he is fair at 93 now. 94+ is pretty much another level of talent, not just red hot form.

If he gets 94 now, and does not sustain the form, he'll be drop again anyway. What a waste of time that will be and people will complain again then.

Poor Mario, I could not believe he did not get a rise off the back of last seasons exploits so as gutted as I am he has failed to rise again I am not surprised. Most of the reasons Neuer got a rise ie Bayern performances and being Germany's number 1 could apply to Gomez ( if you know what I mean )

Should look at the strikers in 93/94/95... Gomez is good' date=' but until he sustained his good form to end of season, he is fair at 93 now. 94+ is pretty much another level of talent, not just red hot form.

If he gets 94 now, and does not sustain the form, he'll be drop again anyway. What a waste of time that will be and people will complain again then.[/quote']

Gomez has scored more goals in the last 2 seasons than any 93,94,95 players on soccermanager and 2 real life seasons works out to be 4-5ish SM seasons i think so he really should of been up for a rise, i cant think of any forwards in the world who has scored more goals apart from messi,ronaldo

Kicker magazine released some figures a while back giving players overall ratings.

Gomez scored 49th on the striker list. wonder if this was a factor in gauging his individual performances and not just goals scored.

On a side note Van Persie wouldn't have any such a problem!

Kicker magazine released some figures a while back giving players overall ratings.

Gomez scored 49th on the striker list. wonder if this was a factor in gauging his individual performances and not just goals scored.

Well if your a striker your sole purpose is to score goals and your rated on scoring goals as a striker so this magazine is very old or the writer does not know anything about football I'd like to see his top 10 lol I watched football focus this morning and it had a table of the 4 top goal scorers of 2011 and it went like this ronaldo,messi,gomez,van persie so to rate gomez as 49th in the world is absolutely ridiculous

( Not having ago at you mate just your magazine lol )

Don't you have anything better to do with your time than to troll comments on this thread on a saturday night?

Here numb nuts I can give my opinion on whatever I like in the forum and after reading your comments and that of others in this thread I have come to the assumption some of you must be challenged[sic] in some way.

Threats of quitting the game from one poptart then there is you slating SM for failing there own system, what a joke.If SM felt that he doesn't deserve a rise then thats what is happening its simple, because you don't agree and start a thread on it with a raging face is not going to change that, Gomez is only 26 and has plenty of time to rise, you do know that they will review Germany again after 15 matches and if he deserves a rise he will get it then so stop acting like a kid and throwing your toys out the pram.

And you made a mistake in your opening post Gotze only got a rise to 91 not 92.

Here numb nuts I can give my opinion on whatever I like in the forum and after reading your comments and that of others in this thread I have come to the assumption some of you must be challenged[sic] in some way.

Threats of quitting the game from one poptart then there is you slating SM for failing there own system' date=' what a joke.If SM felt that he doesn't deserve a rise then thats what is happening its simple, because you don't agree and start a thread on it with a raging face is not going to change that, Gomez is only 26 and has plenty of time to rise, you do know that they will review Germany again after 15 matches and if he deserves a rise he will get it then so stop acting like a kid and throwing your toys out the pram.

And you made a mistake in your opening post Gotze only got a rise to 91 not 92.[/quote']

I write this thread because I was shocked that gomez did not rise and I bet 99% of people who play sm thought gomez would rise and I bet 99% of people think he should rise and the guy who said he would leave was my brother taking the **** and he took you for a fool lol you fell right into it and couldn't wait to insult people because you obviously think you are better than other people for some od reason but if your going to troll ( and yes you are trolling by leaving comments to annoy people and provoke a reaction ) then your no help at all to the forum so I guess you should offer advice to people or just don't type at all

I write this thread because I was shocked that gomez did not rise and I bet 99% of people who play sm thought gomez would rise and I bet 99% of people think he should rise and the guy who said he would leave was my brother taking the **** and he took you for a fool lol you fell right into it and couldn't wait to insult people because you obviously think you are better than other people for some od reason but if your going to troll ( and yes you are trolling by leaving comments to annoy people and provoke a reaction ) then your no help at all to the forum so I guess you should offer advice to people or just don't type at all

LOL are we still going on..."I bet 99% of people who play sm thought gomez would rise" lol 99% are you sure?? many regular forumers like sirmarkhughes and myself knew (also see Phil the mods Bundesliga thread) that it wasnt a nailed on certainty. look back to 09/10 season, Gomez was a 93, and a joke. he was terrible at times. but pulled thorugh the season and somehow kept a 93 rating..the following season and up to now he has justified the 93 rating with his incredible goal scoring record. but to go to 94?? nah. he needs to continue he form to hit a 94.

Look, Gomez stayed 93, if you have him in your teams, you have a 93 striker, not many of them around, and the fact he is one that is one of the form strikers in the world, and breaking into the Germany NT slowly becoming a regular (probably to take Klose's mantle). He is hot property. so quit your whining he didnt rise and just play the game.. its only like youll have to wait 4-5months to get your precious 94, if he keeps it up..

LOL are we still going on..."I bet 99% of people who play sm thought gomez would rise" lol 99% are you sure?? many regular forumers like sirmarkhughes and myself knew (also see Phil the mods Bundesliga thread) that it wasnt a nailed on certainty. look back to 09/10 season' date=' Gomez was a 93, and a joke. he was terrible at times. but pulled thorugh the season and somehow kept a 93 rating..the following season and up to now he has justified the 93 rating with his incredible goal scoring record. but to go to 94?? nah. he needs to continue he form to hit a 94.

Look, Gomez stayed 93, if you have him in your teams, you have a 93 striker, not many of them around, and the fact he is one that is one of the form strikers in the world, and breaking into the Germany NT slowly becoming a regular (probably to take Klose's mantle). He is hot property. so quit your whining he didnt rise and just play the game.. its only like youll have to wait 4-5months to get your precious 94, if he keeps it up..[/quote']

I am not whining I am purely replying to peoples comments on my thread which I think I'm ment to do and I don't have gomez I write this thread to see if anyone else was shocked and yes people was, and then people started to attack this thread for some reason I replied now it looks like I'm moaning and moaning and moaning let's all just stop commenting on this thread and let it slip away into old history :) and all have a heated argument on a new thread :P thank you and goodnight!! :D

nah' date=' gomez is #6 on kicker's current rating

[url']http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/spieltag/1-bundesliga/2011-12/topspieler-der-saison-sturm.html[/url]

you must have been looking at something else or i am.

just saying, too lazy to debate on this topic since i have gomez in almost all my teams, i'm already disappoint enough :)

On the bright side, germany looking bright for euro and bayern having a good CL, if i'm optimistic, gomez can go to 94 with CL and hit 95 with the euro if everything turns out good. Same thing with neuer possibly hitting 95 with the same route.

since gomez didnt go up i dont think persie should either. thatd make it fair. ha.

in rvp's situation, i think a limitation of his team could be the case of him not rising.

but regardless, if they want to be stringent about strikers rising past 94+, i could definitely see players such as torres getting knocked down to 93 or lower easy now. And possibly Aguero not rising unless man city wins something big in europe.