What a Wonderful world: Please join :)

AFC Chewis

Re: Custom Setup Ideas Please!

I Think just a League would be great like the Greatest 20 teams in a league then in the Top 20 Teams from Second League Teams like Npower Championship and Serie B :).. anyway would love to get back into soccermanager and start as a manager of a new team not one that got raided :) would happily take Real Madrid hehe :D

It's the a WC with a twist basically' date=' undecided what to call it though?

Big clubs in Division four, Every Club gets £100,000M. But to much but may change rules depending on how many join.[/quote']

PM me when its made? and could i have Madrid? :P

It's the a WC with a twist basically' date=' undecided what to call it though?

Big clubs in Division four, Every Club gets £100,000M. But to much but may change rules depending on how many join.[/quote']

So every team starting with no players or with their normal team?

So every team starting with no players or with their normal team?

Normal teams, Just a massive budget which means every team is on financial par to start off with. Division 1 is SPL/Championship teams, Division two is non-European teams, Div 3 is like Europa League like teams and Division four is the big guns mostly.

@Play It's private application so apply when it opens and tell me your SM name.

Normal teams' date=' Just a massive budget which means every team is on financial par to start off with. Division 1 is SPL/Championship teams, Division two is non-European teams, Div 3 is like Europa League like teams and Division four is the big guns mostly.

@Play It's private application so apply when it opens and tell me your SM name.[/quote']

Ok I'll take Manchester City then :D I'm Glenn Formosa in the game (can add me trough my sig i think)

Normal teams' date=' Just a massive budget which means every team is on financial par to start off with. Division 1 is SPL/Championship teams, Division two is non-European teams, Div 3 is like Europa League like teams and Division four is the big guns mostly.

@Play It's private application so apply when it opens and tell me your SM name.[/quote']

SM Name: Carl Brereton