FWC '11 Qualifying Group 1

FWC '11 Qualifying Group 1  

1. 1.

Re: FWC '11 Qualifying Group 1

Voted for garymack. One of the best, if not the best graphic designer on the forum. His graphics are simply amazing.

Zakkoo is a nice person - (done many deals with him), but gary's graphics edges the vote..

Also, I possibly would have gone for тσм_мғϲ, just for his cool font in his username :P

It was between Garymack and Ryans tornado ! But in the end I went for Ryan , simply because I had more to do with him and I've only been talking to Gary since 8888 begun , He's work in terms of Graphic Design can be seen in my Avatar and Signature , STUNNING ! Ryan on the other hand is one of the legends of 7777 , he's been doing great things for the setup , including "The Super 6 " !

It was very close between 3 of them:

garymack - best GFX designer on the forum recently and a nice guy in general!

DerbyPower - always has great insights into the Portuguese leagues and answers any questions you've got. His predictions are always accurate too :)

However, in the end I went for Lensois as he's a great guy to chat to and is always helpful when asking about Serie A or even Ligue 1. :) Plus, he's also a fan of name-changes like myself. :o:p

Was a really tough decision though, as I like Zakkoo, Dermo & Jonaldinho too, but Lensois edged it overall!

Lensois is Pazzano/Diego Maradona :)

I haven't heard of the others either :o I'm assuming EC7777?

Ah right. Pazzano all day long then. Much preferred his old name though...

DerbyPower's a good lad too though, and Dermo's been around for years! I quite like Jon as well, a good little wind up merchant :P and Barry's a good lad too. Simply don't know the others well enough/at all to vote for them, nothing derogatory though!

Very difficult poll to start off with that, but I decided to go with garymack as I get on with him really well and his graphics work is amazing. He did my current signature (If it wasn't obvious) :P

Other than that, I think I've spoke to just about every other person on there, and I have nothing bad to say about any of them :)

Ah god this is a group of hell from me,Pazz or Lensois or as his now known is one of if not my favourite forumer around but I voted for him last year so I'll not vote for him this time around,which I suppose leaves it between Zak and Dermo,two people I've got to know really well over the last year,given Zak hasn't got a vote yet I suppose I'll give it to him.

Sorry Dermo :o.

gary mac for me..

like this guys style player wise.. in 2 similar players.. similar ideas with squads etc.. he seems to put alot of time into sm imo..

very sound/approachable guy..

been a pleasure to have in a good couple of gameworld layouts i set up :) ..

no brainer 4 me really for the pick but there is a couple from the list i do also like from interactions i have had with them :) ..

Eurgh. You could make a case for so many of these to go through.

Dermo is a brilliant poster and a sound bloke. His Huddersfield thread is possibly the best of its kind on the forum and he's got a very astute football and SM mind.

I like DP. His knowledge of Portugal is second to none and he always provides the background to any questions he answers. He's also a fun character in game and up for some banter.

Jon is a nice guy who adds some very good points on the general football side of things.

Tom's another good person but he's very much a niche 5579 poster.

Gary is excellent. Happy to engage in requests with exquisite graphics and also very insightful in the Game Worlds section.

I like Zak too (God this is hard). Had some great banter with him over the year across numerous set-ups.

Pazz is ace as well though unfortunately our paths don't seem to cross quite so much as mine does with some of the others.

Lastly Barry, like Tom really is a top man who tends to stick in a thread or two.

Seeing as Gary's running away with it, it's very difficult for me between Dermo, DP and Zak. Going to go with the latter.

Had to vote for my boy - Zak

So hard though, gary mac is a ledge, Tom is a genuinely top man and a big part of my beloved 5579, then Pazz, Dermo - its almost impossible so i had to base my vote on a shared love of lady lumps - Zak knows jelly mountains as well as anyone.

Guest drseanfitz

Dermo is an outstanding contributor to the forum' date=' regularly appearing on the help threads, as well as a couple of his own player rating threads.

His Huddersfield town blog is a very different way of looking at his team, and a great read.

I was looking through some of my old threads recently, you know those stupid ' which striker should I buy' style threads you do when you first start, and found one I made back in the day that I used to mange just one team in my brothers custom, and Dermo's was on their giving me advice.

The best thing is when he post's drunk, very amusing(& somewhat non-sensicle)[/quote']

still applies this year. Absolute legend is our Dermo.

Wow' date=' a very tough group indeed.

I voted for Lenosis (Pazzano was better) because he's a nice guy, he's helpful and his posts, especially in the general football section is always interesting to read. :)[/quote']

hmm, uhuh, i hear you, yes, good point, yeah, with ya, ok - this does raise a really interesting question though - whos the large chested lovely in your avatar? ;):D