FWC '11 Qualifying Group 1  

1. 1.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FWC '11 Qualifying Group 1 I dont like any of them but I voted zakkoo as he has a funny name

Re: FWC '11 Qualifying Group 1 Voted for Zakoo, I like the way he plays the game, has always been a pleasure to deal with and contributes well to the forum in general. basically a top lad

Re: FWC '11 Qualifying Group 1 Voted for DP. With Porto losing out on the CL, it would be too devastating to lose out in here as well. In all fairness though; the guy's an ace.

Re: FWC '11 Qualifying Group 1

An extremely hard group!

Could have gone Dermo, who is an excellent character, always has a great opinion on stuff and really value what he says.

Pazz, who was great on the French thread him and Didi have great knowledge of the French league.

But for me Garymack was the pick of the group, very approachable, great sig designer, a big character in many threads I'm involved in!

I like Zak, he's a pleasure to deal with and a nice guy, even when he forgets to do the predictions. ;)

I also like Lenosis(?), aka Pazzano, and remember speaking to him quite a lot back when he was starting to doing Italian predictions and wondering what would happen if got them wrong.

But Big Garymack will win this group i think.

Gone for Tom_MFC for his commitments and dedication to 5579.

Never even knew this was happening, shame I wasn't involved haha. :o

If I had a second vote it would've been for GaryMack.

His graphics are very very good.

If I had a third vote it would've been for BarryMUFC.

Had some very entertaining games on Fifa against him haha!

Found this tricky hence why i've already voted in Groups 2 & 3 before coming back to this :o

Mr. Tornado is building an excellent reputation and DerbyPower is a thoroughly decent chap, then there is Dermo, Zakkoo and GaryMack who I have good banter with in EC106 over scouting/ signings (Dermo less so as he's usually a week ahead of the rest of us!).

I like Zakkoo's dedication to 7046 and Gary has added a lot to the GBL which is dear to my heart.

At this stage a vote for Zakkoo almost feels like a vote against Dermo as they're so close, so I'm going to take the easy option and vote for Gary, for his GBL contributions (both written/typed word and graphically), for him supporting a sensible team, and not least by way of apology for driving him mad over the summer with my 5am bids on his transfer offers :P:)

Guest drseanfitz

Gone for Dermo. Has been a very good year for him and he posts a lot of good stuff. Not surprising he has been made a mod really!

good vote, now why does voting no in your sig take me to an invalid link:p