The Official NBA Thread

Frozy

Re: The Official NBA Thread

Can't wait, though unfortunately I can't watch it live as the Heat game starts at 1AM and I got to get up at 7AM tomorrow morning :(

But I'll watch it when I get home tomorrow :D

Re: Riferimento: The Official NBA Thread

Nothing to do with that. I just can't stand them because they just buy everyone and are too arrogant as are their fans who don't even know their bench players

LOL I know :P But, honestly, I cant believe we let him score 81 on us.

Im really happy the Blazers beat the Lake Show. Gotta love my jailblazers :)

I dislike the Lakers and Celts, though their is no arguing their illustrious history

I respect the Spurs alot

Re: The Official NBA Thread

4-0!!! :D

I'm loving the Knicks team this season, the elephant has been taken out of the room and as a result our offence has pace and creativity because Melo is able to run the show. Our defence in the second half has been brutal, we've not conceded more than 40 points in the second half in all four of our games!

Re: Riferimento: The Official NBA Thread

Nothing to do with that. I just can't stand them because they just buy everyone and are too arrogant as are their fans who don't even know their bench players

Haha okay, well as long as they don't really play any good I'm not interested either. Go Heat! for me :) (and Wade in particular, love that guy).