The Official NBA Thread

Frozy

Re: The Official NBA Thread

That was a sweet one' date=' the best LeBron - Dwyane you can get :D

Though LeBron's big dunk later on wasn't bad either![/quote']

yh that was beast as well,but KD's dunk that never was against the Nets would have been the dunk of the season so far, best player in the league :D;)

After Lebron obviously :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUJq8Odk1y0

yh that was beast as well' date='but KD's dunk that never was against the Nets would have been the dunk of the season so far, best player in the league :D;)

After Lebron obviously :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUJq8Odk1y0

Even the best are still human :o

How much would it cost to get a OKC jersey in the UK? :confused:

http://www.adidas.co.uk/Men%27s-Oklahoma-City-Thunder-Swingman-Jersey/U09008_420' date='en_GB,pd.html?cgid=SEARCH[/url']

Lol yh true :P

Thanks a lot for the link mate even tho its a bit on the expensive side :P;)

Yeah official merchandise is always expensive, football, basketball, whatever it doesn't matter. Bit lame that even when they get so much money from tv etc the big clubs still ask huge prices. Though I guess the clothing companies themselves have something to do with that too.. :rolleyes:

Yeah official merchandise is always expensive' date=' football, basketball, whatever it doesn't matter. Bit lame that even when they get so much money from tv etc the big clubs still ask huge prices. Though I guess the clothing companies themselves have something to do with that too.. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Yh it's so unfair but people are still willing to pay so it's a win win situation for them :)

Yh it's so unfair but people are still willing to pay :)

Yeah unfortunately, if we all just stopped buying prices would drop, but then again its naive to think that'll happen :P

Anyways, gonna be watching the Lakers - OKC game in a moment, hope it'll be exciting though I do expect OKC to win considering the Lakers' terrible form :o

Yeah unfortunately' date=' if we all just stopped buying prices would drop, but then again its naive to think that'll happen :P[/quote']

Exactly lol, but if it was cheap you'd think it wasn't good quality which is why if a jersey is at that price you know that it is of a high standard :P

Exactly lol' date=' but if it was cheap you'd think it wasn't good quality which is why if a jersey is at that price you know that it is of a high standard :P[/quote']

I would certainly hope it was, wouldn't like paying 80 euro's for something that's of poor quality :rolleyes:

Miami playing New Orleans tomorrow, hope Davis can play, would like to see some more of him!

N.O Pelicans :P Pathetic name change :o

Haha yeah thats right they changed names, don't really get it tbh. New Orleans Hornets wasn't perfect but its good enough, Pelicans is just weird :P

Btw just half way the Lakers - OKC game and if Miami don't get to play a little better in the next few games they might lose their first spot on my favourite team list to the Thunder! :o

Nope' date=' I could care less. Hahaha

ANYWAYS

[b']Just met Kobe Bryant[/b] , tried on his shoes as well.

Still at Venice Beach. :)

Picture or I no believy! Few good games coming up this week btw: Knicks - Nets, Bulls - Clippers on Tuesday. Lakers - Knicks on Thursday. Clippers - Bucks, Spurs - Celtics and Nets - Bulls on Saturday :D

Picture or I no believy! Few good games coming up this week btw: Knicks - Nets' date=' Bulls - Clippers on Tuesday. Lakers - Knicks on Thursday. Clippers - Bucks, Spurs - Celtics and Nets - Bulls on Saturday :D[/quote']

Raptors @ Clippers tonight at a European friendly time :D

We will lose but oh well :D