The Official NBA Thread

Frozy

Re: The Official NBA Thread

What a game on ESPN! James ties it with 8 seconds to go with a long three. OT coming up! :D MAKE THAT DOUBLE OT!!! :D

Also, some breaking news: Rajon Rondo will be out for the season with torn ACL :o

The Raptor part in me is a little happy about that though, as we're chasing Celtics for that last spot :P

Wow. What was Indiana doing? Well, more specifically, why did West throw away the ball and then let Toronto get the ball to tie the game? West has got as much composure as Sergio Ramos taking a penalty.

I hope Ross wins it for Toronto and I'm happy to see Liliard get into Shaq's team for the rookie/sophmore challenge.

Trade Bargani! Reports are that Toronto may actually get Boozer from the bulls.

Wow. What was Indiana doing? Well' date=' more specifically, why did West throw away the ball and then let Toronto get the ball to tie the game? West has got as much composure as Sergio Ramos taking a penalty.

I hope Ross wins it for Toronto and I'm happy to see Liliard get into Shaq's team for the rookie/sophmore challenge.

Trade Bargani! Reports are that Toronto may actually get Boozer from the bulls.[/quote']

I don't think the Bulls wanna let go of Boozer atm, he's been doing quite well after a soft start.

They do. He's on a $15m a year salary whilst Bargs is on $10m and Kleiza is on $4m. Plus they still have Noah

That is true though I'm not sure I would do that' date=' guess its a bit of preference too. Getting closer to Rose's return btw!

James shooting over 72% last 4 games - BEAST! ;)

Watched the first half of the Heat - Clippers game this morning and he was brilliant, can't wait to watch the 2nd half later today. Its just like he thought "Oh we're halfway through the season? Lets shift 3 gears up." :o

One of the reasons I decided to get a season pass this year was seeing Wade do some awesome stuff last season :D

pjkRwRmWpH8

They're doing a series on top players' top 10 plays of their careers at the NBA channel atm, definately a must see if you like basketball: http://www.youtube.com/user/NBA?feature=watch

LeBron James last night became the first player in history of the NBA to have at least 6 consecutive 30+ point games with at least 60% FG shooting. Very very impressive.

Quote on his Facebook just now:

I'm not MJ, I'm LJ.
:P

D.Rose will be back after the all star break

LeBron James last night became the first player in history of the NBA to have at least 6 consecutive 30+ point games with at least 60% FG shooting. Very very impressive.

Quote on his Facebook just now:

:P

D.Rose will be back after the all star break

I'm expecting him to extend that record with a few more games tbh :)

Can't wait for Friday btw, Heat vs OKC and Clippers vs Lakers!

Also, Froz you must be quite happy with the Gay man at the Raptors now? :)

Also' date=' Froz you must be quite happy with the Gay man at the Raptors now? :)[/quote']

I'm delighted. We always needed a player like that. Someone who's not scared to take the ball and drive to the rim in the last seconds and have the calmness to execute. To think how many games we lost by 1 or 2 points this year, had we had him then, we would have won at least half of those.

Still though, If we keep going like this, we can reach the playoffs I'm sure :)

I'm delighted. We always needed a player like that. Someone who's not scared to take the ball and drive to the rim in the last seconds and have the calmness to execute. To think how many games we lost by 1 or 2 points this year' date=' had we had him then, we would have won at least half of those.

Still though, If we keep going like this, we can reach the playoffs I'm sure :)[/quote']

They'll need a good winning streak for that to happen though I think!

NBA.com has reported that Rose might sit out the rest of the season. DR is refusing to suit up before he's at "110%" and he feels he's currently only in the high 80's. He says getting back to 110% could take days, weeks, or more alarmingly for Bulls fans, months.

I'm hoping it's just a smokescreen to make his return more of a surprise, but I get that this isn't an injury you want to rush back from. Actually, I know more than most than NO injury is one you want to rush back from.

-------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, Hedo Turkoglu has been handed a 20 game suspension for use of a banned substance. Could the Magic's season get any worse? I mean seriously...:confused:

NBA.com has reported that Rose might sit out the rest of the season. DR is refusing to suit up before he's at "110%" and he feels he's currently only in the high 80's. He says getting back to 110% could take days' date=' weeks, or more alarmingly for Bulls fans, months.

I'm hoping it's just a smokescreen to make his return more of a surprise, but I get that this isn't an injury you want to rush back from. Actually, I know more than most than NO injury is one you want to rush back from.

-------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, Hedo Turkoglu has been handed a 20 game suspension for use of a banned substance. Could the Magic's season get any worse? I mean seriously...:confused:[/quote']

There were talks of him playing in the D-League as a form of recovering. I have a feeling he'll be back before playoffs.

Rudy Gay is so clutch!