The Official NBA Thread

Frozy

Re: The Official NBA Thread

Wade resigns with the Heat

As a Heat and Wade fan, that's actually better news than if LeBron would've re-signed and I'm not kidding. I don't care how old or injured he is, Wade is one of the best both as an athlete and as a person!

Meanwhile, with Chalmers, Cole, Napier / Wade / Deng, Granger, Ennis / Bosh, McRoberts / Andersen(, Hamilton) the rotation is starting to look quite decent. Its no Finals material but we'll definitely make the play offs with this roster! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Is LeBron getting more money at Cavaliers then he was getting at Miami Heat?

He's taken the max contract available for two years, he can then opt out and sign an even larger contract with the new TV deal possibly coming into place.

As for a marketing stand point he is the largest grossing athlete in the world I believe, and with the arrival of Johnny Football (Manziel) at the Browns and both belonging to the same agent company this opens up even more avenues.

Pretty much the first thing I read this morning, massive blow for PG and the Pacers (without disrespect, I think team USA will be fine) :eek:

Speaking of team USA, watching the game right now and man do Bulls fans have something to look forward to. Rose is absolutely killing it. Other man really standing out so far (haven't seen it all yet) is Davis, might not get the most headlines but this man is on his way to becoming the next big star without doubt.

Hahaha that Lillard buzzer beater at the half, couldn't have been anyone else of course!

Wow.

Really hope Paul George gets better soon.

Such a horrible injury.

Just seen the video of it, horrific injury! Looks almost career ending at first but Anderson Silva suffered a similar break in the same place and is now on his way back. George will be out for a long time but at least he will be back.

Kevin Ware had worse and came back fairly quickly. All the best to George. Will be a shame not to have him in the world cup but USA have a good enough roster to replace him no problem.

Perhaps Kevin Love will get back into the roster now

Kevin Ware had worse and came back fairly quickly. All the best to George. Will be a shame not to have him in the world cup but USA have a good enough roster to replace him no problem.

Perhaps Kevin Love will get back into the roster now

I heard he might if his deal gets sorted quickly, he would've made the roster anyway.

Good deal for both sides' date=' looking forward to seeing how Wiggins does, also looking forward to Bennett having a bigger role and seeing what he can do.[/quote']

I read today Bennett might actually be going to the Sixers with Thaddeus Young going to the Wolves, which makes sense for both teams. And it would mean more minutes for Bennett probably.

Rudy Gay replaces Durant in USA's 15 man roster and USA media reports he's been guaranteed a spot in the final 12... Lol

Rudy Gay? :eek: Gold medal team USA confirmed! :eek: :eek:

:o:rolleyes:

I read today Bennett might actually be going to the Sixers with Thaddeus Young going to the Wolves' date=' which makes sense for both teams. And it would mean more minutes for Bennett probably.

Rudy Gay? :eek: Gold medal team USA confirmed! :eek: :eek:

:o:rolleyes:[/quote']

I hear Raptors could potentially land Wiggins in a deal that would make sence for everyone involved especially Wiggins. It would be some fairytale if we could get him though

And haha. More chance for the rest of world I suppose. Spain will run them close on home soil

I hear Raptors could potentially land Wiggins in a deal that would make sence for everyone involved especially Wiggins. It would be some fairytale if we could get him though

And haha. More chance for the rest of world I suppose. Spain will run them close on home soil

Not a chance I would do a deal for Wiggins with the Raports. Yes they have some solid players but I can't see any of them becoming superstars and Wiggins has the potential to become one. I would only trade him if I could get a top ten player in the deal (like KLove). Only way I can see Wiggins with the Raptors is if they get him as a free agent.