Sign in to follow this  
Frozy

The Official NBA Thread

I thought after Kyrie went down the Cavs would get swept. How wrong I was' date=' LeBron is an animal.[/quote']

LeBron is absolutely spectacular. The Warriors have to win the next game. Just can't see LeBron losing 3 games in a row.

Let's not forget the Cavs as a team played amazing defense throughout the first 3 quarters these last 2 games, hustle plays all over the field and a team effort. If they can find away to save some energy somewhere and keep that up into the 4th quarter it's over for the Warriors. Because right now the Cavs have been dictating the Finals, they could've even been up 3-0, much respect for the Warriors, but what they've been doing so far just isn't good enough. And though it sounds silly and a little cliché, but the fact that the Cavaliers have a lot of Finals veterans matters. Just look at the smart and important play from guys like Mike Miller and James Jones, who know what it takes and have been there before.

LeBron is absolutely spectacular. The Warriors have to win the next game. Just can't see LeBron losing 3 games in a row.

Don't forget Delly he is an Aussie star and was immense in Game 3 as he has been all final series !!

Might just be me, might just be because everything is put under a microscope in the Finals but the officiating has been absolutely dreadful at times. Calls the wrong way, no calls that were obvious fouls, inconsistency, they look like they have no clue what they're doing at times honestly.