FWC '11 Qualifying Group 2  

1. 1.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FWC '11 Qualifying Group 2 between 3 for me but gone with the following.. elohim .. hes put so much effort into building sides within layouts i made up 2 play in.. he posts.. i can see he is

Re: FWC '11 Qualifying Group 2 Was a choice between BenNewman and Elton for me. Both quality guys and I will forever remember Elton if he never returns to the forum. Newman, well what can I say. We

Re: FWC '11 Qualifying Group 2 If you click on people's vote totals you can see who voted for whom.

Re: FWC '11 Qualifying Group 2

I think it would be better if everyone that voted had to state who they voted for as there seem to be some silent voters or open a list of who voted for who for better transparency.Just my 3 cents.

Maybe it's just because I'm a mod of this section, but I can see who voted for each of the candidates. You can rest assured that someone would notice if there was a competitor convincing a lot of new/unknown users or even creating new accounts himself to get votes.

If you click on people's vote totals you can see who voted for whom.
Maybe it's just because I'm a mod of this section' date=' but I can see who voted for each of the candidates. You can rest assured that someone would notice if there was a competitor convincing a lot of new/unknown users or even creating new accounts himself to get votes.[/quote']

Yea Mods can see thats cool but us normal folks cant see nowt it would be good for us to see as well, not for to see if there is any skullduggery going on just to know who voted for who and see what cliques are running :)haha

edit :I can see now that I took my glasses of :)

Yea Mods can see thats cool but us normal folks cant see nowt it would be good for us to see as well' date=' not for to see if there is any skullduggery going on just to know who voted for who and see what cliques are running :)haha[/quote']

I can see them Dan :confused:

Just click on the vote number :P

Ed gets my vote, never ceases to raise a smile out of me. Plus, at his old age and with his creaking body unlikely to last much longer, perhaps the extra vote will give him the adrenaline to live on for another year. I doubt it, but we can but try.

Kind of wished I had given my vote to Jinx though, he deserves a hell of a lot more votes for being the nicest guy on the forum. I challenge anyone to have a conversation with him and come away from it disliking him. He needs a vote. :)

Kind of wished I had given my vote to Jinx though' date=' he deserves a hell of a lot more votes for being the nicest guy on the forum. I challenge anyone to have a conversation with him and come away from it disliking him. He needs a vote. :)[/quote']

He is certinaly a nice guy for sure but I haven't seen him/come across him since ages.

Kind of wished I had given my vote to Jinx though' date=' he deserves a hell of a lot more votes for being the nicest guy on the forum. I challenge anyone to have a conversation with him and come away from it disliking him. He needs a vote. :)[/quote']

Touché, Andy. Touché.

It was really hard to distinguish between Ed, Elohim and Jinx, but since Ed seemingly is running away with it and I talk to Elohim more than Jinx, it was the ideal option.