IS swapping Sakho and Canasles for Busquets a good deal ?

whu1993

Re: IS swapping Sakho and Canasles for Busquets a good deal ?

Is swapping Sakho and Canasles for Busquets a good deal baring in mind rating changes in french league have passed and Sakho hasnt rised (yet) and canasles has been injured

Short term yes it's a good deal. But Canales still may get a +1 in the next changes in a few weeks.

Long term Canales is a 90+ and Sakho can hit 93/4 in the future is PSG go on to dominate europe as expected.

Short term yes it's a good deal. But Canales still may get a +1 in the next changes in a few weeks.

Long term Canales is a 90+ and Sakho can hit 93/4 in the future is PSG go on to dominate europe as expected.

Yes that what im thinking but then again no one looks like they will take Busquets place for barcelona and spain and i think he will remain 94 for years to come and i also have Hummels who just got a rating change and im hoping phil jones can rise too 90+ in 2/3 rating changes

Yes that what im thinking but then again no one looks like they will take Busquets place for barcelona and spain and i think he will remain 94 for years to come and i also have Hummels who just got a rating change and im hoping phil jones can rise too 90+ in 2/3 rating changes

You do have very good back-up so no-one would blame you for taking that deal, and yes you are right in that Busquets will be Spains anchor for many years to come with Javi Martinez as back up.

French league cap seems to be 92 though (Toulalan was 93 for a while however). Even if PSG do really well in Europe, can their players break pastthat 92 boundary?

French league cap seems to be 92 though (Toulalan was 93 for a while however). Even if PSG do really well in Europe' date=' can their players break pastthat 92 boundary?[/quote']

I reckon SM would make an exception if PSG managed to do that. Imagine if they beat Barca and Real etc, their players would likely deserve higher ratings. You never know, the French league as a whole may get better again!