• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gold Championship 154

anybody know who i speak to with regards to this matter and gc 154???..

was searchin gc clubs and gc 154 was recognised.. 1 club taken at the time..

i clicks to put real madrid in my cart to be totally redirected away without the club even being stored..

not a happy chappy..

then 2 top it off poland gets added :mad: ..

ended up with leverkusen but i wont lie im screwin.. not everyday u get a madrid from the off in a gc and site costs me so im after a devs head thats 4 sure..

anybody know who i speak to with regards to this matter and gc 154???..

was searchin gc clubs and gc 154 was recognised.. 1 club taken at the time..

i clicks to put real madrid in my cart to be totally redirected away without the club even being stored..

not a happy chappy..

then 2 top it off poland gets added :mad: ..

ended up with leverkusen but i wont lie im screwin.. not everyday u get a madrid from the off in a gc and site costs me so im after a devs head thats 4 sure..

Poland get added?

Just sounds like bad luck.

Poland get added?

Just sounds like bad luck.

wheres the bad luck in pressing add to cart which it managed to do perfectly with leverkusen yet couldnt manage with real madrid :rolleyes: ..

very poor service imo..

i press add to cart it should do exactly that not redirect me..

in game ticket sent regardless :) ..

wheres the bad luck in pressing add to cart which it managed to do perfectly with leverkusen yet couldnt manage with real madrid :rolleyes: ..

very poor service imo..

i press add to cart it should do exactly that not redirect me..

in game ticket sent regardless :) ..

What did you mean by Poland got added?

What did you mean by Poland got added?

99% sure it didnt look to show up under austria originally.. i originally pressed for barca but that showed up as taken at the time i pressed.. i wasnt give option 2 add them 2 cart..

i had a look 2 see if poland was there for an alternative after i was knocked away from real madrid.. didnt spot it so took leverkusen.. by the time it let me go back to the gc clubs though loads were taken so had 2 run with them..

only noticed poland after purchasing leverkusen.. personally rekon it got added.. i was at gc 154 going up pos the second it actually went up..

anyways pressing for madrid in 155..

if gameworld wasnt ready 2 be upped then thats there issue.. they will know by my activity i put madrid 2 cart.. got more than a leg 2 stand on 4 it in 155 imo..

leverkusen have listed players up..

going to keep the core of this side youthful.. do like the phalosophy of leverkusen.. am willing to listen 2 deals on all but do plan 2 let them tick over nicely like my dortmund in 151 so expect to possibly be knocked back on youth targets :) ..

germany league looks very good..

7 people ive heard of in there.. good bit of comp if nothing else :) ..

just looked at the manager list for germany, lot of faces(or should i say names) i recognise which is always a bonus

news for kaiserslautern

placed a few external bids pretty confident on 1 or two but who knows where the penny will fall in first day madness buying

also took over the might belarus after just missing out on the giants that are tunisia:D

just looked at the manager list for germany' date=' lot of faces(or should i say names) i recognise which is always a bonus

news for kaiserslautern

placed a few external bids pretty confident on 1 or two but who knows where the penny will fall in first day madness buying

also took over the might belarus after just missing out on the giants that are tunisia:D

[/font']

Us boys have our own thread so have a look.

just looked at the manager list for germany' date=' lot of faces(or should i say names) i recognise which is always a bonus

news for kaiserslautern

[/font']

Good to see a lot of familiar names in Germany. Never been too good with Gold Championships in the past, so hope there should be some good competition this year.

First signing at Borussia Monchengladbach is Angelo Palombo. Taking a bit of a risk in him with Sampdoria being in Serie B, but hoping he can get a move back to A in January before the B changes. Even if he does drop, he's a massive improvement to my current central midfielders.

Reus and ter Stegen may be on the way out, taking offers for them until tomorrow afternoon. If they're not sold tomorrow, both will be staying.