• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gold Championship 154

Atalanta manager here. Granit Xhaka and markovic incoming !

dunno about xhaka incoming to atlanta' date=' just looked at your bid im pretty sure my p/e offer is higher than 13.3m could be wrong though as i placed the bid at the wee hours of the morning so can't 100% remember what it come in at know it 13 something though;)

also got abd on biglia = bid chairmans max so just a case of seeing if others chairmans are more generous in there valuation

also got tozer on abd think ive got this one as its easier to work out as there only one other bidder bar myself (anzhi) think ive beat them by a couple of mil on my bid

[/font']

Riferimento: Re: Gold Championship 154

dunno about xhaka incoming to atlanta' date=' just looked at your bid im pretty sure my p/e offer is higher than 13.3m could be wrong though as i placed the bid at the wee hours of the morning so can't 100% remember what it come in at know it 13 something though;)

also got abd on biglia = bid chairmans max so just a case of seeing if others chairmans are more generous in there valuation

also got tozer on abd think ive got this one as its easier to work out as there only one other bidder bar myself (anzhi) think ive beat them by a couple of mil on my bid

[/font']

I think Your offer is of 14k, not 14M :rolleyes:

I'm the Sao Paulo manager.

This GC lark is quite tough. It's my first one from the start. Are player prices always this inflated? :eek:

And there's always a nice supply of managers willing to tell you how 2 players who haven't played a single minute this season is a fantastic deal for your star player :eek: Even when you tell them you've got a better offer, "it's a very good deal, accept it".

Reus and ter Stegen are both staying at least for this season. Had some nice offers for both of them, but saw some rumours linking Reus to Man City or replacing Robben at Bayern earlier, so if I were to sell him, it's highly likely he would get that big money move and his value could skyrocket. Will probably listen to offers for him again before the start of next season.

Had an acceptable offer from your team for ter Stegen, but couldn't get anywhere in terms of replacing him so again, will listen to offers at the end of the season.

I may as well post on here too: Milan looking to trade Mexes for a good Fwd or CF.

Also, Yepes & Gattuso can leave for cash, whilst Seedorf, Ambrosini and maybe others can leave for P/ex. These verterans should all be safe from drop (except Gattuso) and would be a decent short-term option! ;)

Get in touch if interested, please. :)

Did a RIDICULOUS mistake and loss out on De Bruyne. I thought i would loss on him' date=' so i withdrew my bid. But after i saw that my offer was the highest one... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

But i got Delaney, Grafite, Sakai and Yahia[/quote']

Sorry to hear that! I did the same thing as I was the next highest bidder and would have got him, but I pulled out thinking Southampton were going to get him, but their deal collapsed because they also got Shaqiri :rolleyes:

I've managed 2 tranfers so far, but they are miles away from my first team :(

John RUIZ has completed his move to São Paulo from Saprissa for £550,000

Ricardo RODRIGUEZ has completed his move to São Paulo from FC Zurich for £7,656,000.

I'm the manager of Triestina, 3rd division in italy :) Trieste is a city at north-east of Italy, at the border with Slovenija and is where i'm born, so for me a big challenge to try to take the team back in serie B and maybe the big jump for Serie A.

so if someone want to help with loans, let me know :)

I'm the manager of Triestina' date=' 3rd division in italy :) Trieste is the city where i'm born, so for me a big challenge to try to take the team back in serie B and maybe the big jump for Serie A.

so if someone want to help with loans, let me know :)[/quote']

Have El Shaaraway (19 82) & Camara (20 83) if you want... :)

I'm the manager of Triestina' date=' 3rd division in italy :) Trieste is a city at north-east of Italy, at the border with Slovenija and is where i'm born, so for me a big challenge to try to take the team back in serie B and maybe the big jump for Serie A.

Koln has a 80 rated player. I am also looking to do some deals, so if anyone is intested, pm me..

I'm the manager of Triestina' date=' 3rd division in italy :) Trieste is a city at north-east of Italy, at the border with Slovenija and is where i'm born, so for me a big challenge to try to take the team back in serie B and maybe the big jump for Serie A.

you can have

kostas fortunis 19-82-am/wing-both footed on loan if he's any help

you can have

kostas fortunis 19-82-am/wing-both footed on loan if he's any help

Koln has a 80 rated player. I am also looking to do some deals' date=' so if anyone is intested, pm me..[/quote']
Have El Shaaraway (19 82) & Camara (20 83) if you want... :)

thanks guys, i will send my request soon or later need to sort my team a bit :)

I think I hate GC's. But I will learn to love them. I just have to accept that the only deals I can do are for 40 year old rated 77's.

I thought 20M would buy at least one half decent player that won't lose their rating in a week. :confused:

The Milan manager (.RV) has Gattuso for sale for cash (he is old but still is 91)