• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gold Championship 154

The one which everyone wanted

150px-Southampton_FC_Logo.png

Shaqiri_319088_thumb_large.jpg

Shaqiri completes his move to Southampton

Shaqiri to the Saints , who could of imagined. Beat of Manchester City , Arsenal , Chelsea and more. I did have the choice out of De Bruynke or Shaqiri but watching Shaqiri play and pretty much single handedly beat United there was only one choice.

The one which everyone wanted

150px-Southampton_FC_Logo.png

Shaqiri_319088_thumb_large.jpg

Shaqiri completes his move to Southampton

Shaqiri to the Saints ' date=' who could of imagined. Beat of Manchester City , Arsenal , Chelsea and more. I did have the choice out of De Bruynke or Shaqiri but watching Shaqiri play and pretty much single handedly beat United there was only one choice.

[/center']

Well done mate saw your signing I took the easy rout with Alexander Frei but have some over nice names here.

Well done mate saw your signing I took the easy rout with Alexander Frei but have some over nice names here.

the level shaqiri is at and can go i think i can get a great deal for him after his ban , reason i spent so much including it wasnt like southampton could grab an 88 for a managed club.

just got an abd on probably my last player of this "transfer window"

its sees my 33yr old back up leftback go in straight p/e for a younger model

goran jozinovic in =alex bugera out

pretty happy with the few faces ive managed to bring in and hopefully ive strenghtened the sqaud in the right areas to compete in this league

the guys who ive signed already are

victor caceres 87ov

david degen 86ov

daniel tozer 87ov

lucas biglia 89ov

1. FSV Mainz 05 start the season up against a hard team figning for a top 10 in Hertha BSC. We will welcome most of our new stars too the squad and hope for good form this season.

---Muller---(87)---

---Fathi---(87)---Polga---(88)---Squillaci---(89)---Zabavnik---(86)---

---Cohade---(88)---

---Taddei---(88)---Perrotta---(88)---

---Frei---(88)---Trezeguet---(88)---

---Funes Mori---(85)---

As you can all see I have picked a week up top but he is only 20 and my bright young signing who was being chased by some top teams, have high hopes for him as our star long term. Have some good names there the Roma duo in the middle of the park stand out and with two top strikers backing up my young star what could go wrong. Only worry is my RB and LB but have aims trew the season I hope.

spacer.gif

Dan James was unable to prevent a 1. FC Kaiserslautern defeat to Werder Bremen.

1. FC Kaiserslautern have lost to Werder Bremen 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Shechter and Tiffert were amongst the goalscorers.

actually viewed the game using the score center thingy tonight, really good match just a shame i couldn't get anything from it in the end

Triestina begin the season in the right way...a little step to serie B

Triestina 2-0 Pisa

D.GINCZEK 48

G.GALASSO 57

Half Time

(0 - 0)

we are also happy to announce 2 new players that join the team and improve our first 11, in the position where we lack: Hans SARPEI, from FC Schalke 04 and Alex MANNINGER from Juventus. not the youngest but still good for the serie C

São Paulo 4 - 1 Botafogo

Fabiano scored and gets the MOM!!! I still would sell him , but the offers I have got have been rubbish.

New 10M signing scored 2 goals on his debut.

CSKA Moskva in the SMFA Champions cup tonight. Hope I win. He asked me in chat to pull out of a deal I won. When I said no, he said some stuff to me that I should have got him banned for! A win will do :D