Re: Gold Championship 154

Schalke playing Legia Warszawa tonight in the SMFA Shield.

Probably letting my reserves and youths deal with this cup. Specially this game since I'm playing Bayern Munchen in the league on wednesday.

Honestly tho' date=' I have faith in my reserves to take home all 3 pts tonight.[/quote']

Match ended in a boring draw (0-0)

Next SMFA Shield game will be against Roma, So I might field a slightly better side then.. But we'll see how the league is going :)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunatly for me I forgot to change my team last round, so I played my reserves against FC Kaiserslautern. Match ended 0-0 and Huntelaar,podolski,farfan, Raul etc sat on the bench.. :eek:

Anyway Schalke will face Fortuna Düsseldorf tonight in the German Shield.

I'm probably playing nearly the same team that played FC Kaiserslautern in the league last round

I screwed up last round when I played my first eleven in the cup that I don't even want to participate in (purely cuz of depth issues at the back)

Cuz of that mistake I can now add to my defence problems that before the game was 3 injuries (Papadopoulos, Fuchs and Hoger) and after last cup game I can now add Matip to that list (3 weeks..) as if 4 defenders out wasn't enough I've now got Howedes,Uchida and escudero incredebly unfit due to being forced to play all games from 3 competitions lol

Oh well enough whining. Metzelder is back in the starting eleven, and will play against Dortmund tomorrow. Hopefully my great offence will make up for the lack of defenders :D

Internacional vs Schalke 1-4

My reserves and youths had a good run in tonights SMFA Shield group match. Pukki MoM with one goal and 1 assist. :)

I'll probably keep playing my reserves here since I'm in a really nice possition 3 games in. (1st with 5 pts down to 3rd placed Roma)

Oh and Howedes the poor bloke is playing all games from 3 competitions due to massive injuries on the back.. he's now down to 1% fitness lol, I dare not play him next even if I don't have cover :D

Schalke vs Wolfsburg 2-1 Man am I glad Huntelaar is back from injury.. scored both for me tonight.. But what's a match report from Schalke without another injury..? :rolleyes: Papadopoulos made his return from a long injury (5 weeks) last game just to pick up another long term injury straight away.. this time He'll be gone for 3 weeks.

Seriously thinking about selling him since he's not playing anyway ;o

• 4 weeks later...

Mainz lost in the final too a own goal, so not happy with that but still getting them all the way was a great thing for us.

Sitting in the top 9 of the league, witch is also a great thing as this was by far not the best team in the league and should have been down in a relagation battle.

I have signed some top names, one of the big losses is Funes Mori who has heded back too Argentina for 7M. Cost me 10M but floped and dropped so getting that was a happy deal.

Frei 88 - Taddei 88 - Perrotta 88 - Cohade 88 - Engelaar 88 - Squillaci 88 - Polga 88

All have joined the squad with some 87's ect.

Happy days this team is going too make a big impact in the world of German football.