Gold Championship 154

AdaM EFC

Re: Gold Championship 154

Guillaume HOARAU has completed his move to Mainz from Paris Saint-Germain for £20,000,000

After missing my big chance of a cup shock too a own goal, we have now spent all out winings this season on a brand new face. The 27 year old is going to be key here. He is now our best player by far.

I have high hopes for this team, and aiming for top 7 now. Next season will be the big test.

15M still in the bank and in the top 10 come on Mainz best valued team by far. We are getting 1M ever home game and loosing 123K ever away we are smashing the cash value right up.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan have agreed two transfers tonight:

- Carrick joining for Mamaev + Aubameyang

- Seedorf leaving for Brazilians Leandro + Saimon + £4.6m

Still looking to sell Robinho as well. Need a winger + another player in exchange. Get in touch if interested. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Very annoyed with the result I got the other day, lost to an unmanaged team, and the reason for that was cuz of SM acting up 5 minutes pre-kick off where I could not get in to the Tactic option.. cuz of that my tactics was off (against an unmanaged) Worked like a charm on all the other setups tho, so that was weird..

• 3 weeks later...

With 9 games to play Sao Paulo lie in 3rd place in the Brazilian Division 1. The aim is to finish in the top 2 and I'm currently 5 points away.

Now with 3 to play. I am 4 points behind the top 2, but am playing them both and have better GD so it's very exciting the Brazilian league. At least I am safe in the top 4, so will get SMFA competition whatever happens next season.

• 4 weeks later...

Bit of an update from Schalke:

Francesco ACERBI has completed his move to Schalke[/Quote]

Pleased to have signed this bloke. With him in the squad I might actually be willing to let go off Howedes should a good enough offer come in.

I've spent many hours trying to sign a new goalkeeper as I've felt Unnerstall and Fahrmann are a bit too low. However after hunting a few selected targets I've now realized I'm better off waiting for Unnerstall to rise.

Still haven't decided what to do with Raul.. Might just keep him since he brings depth and quality to my frontline, besides, he should be in the high 80's for quite some time I reckon.

Milan are always willing to deal! Would be interested in Howedes (amongst others) if you're desperate to get rid. :P

Haha, I'm never desperate!..well, maybe in selling Raul.. :D

Most players can leave as long as I fancy the players I'm getting in return ;o

• 1 month later...

RC Lens

What a challange on this league, with Evian leading the league this is really good competitive game world.

The last game for Lens was really good. Winning 7-0 to Sochaux, that was the record win for Lens. Sotiris Ninis scored the opening goal for Lens in the first minute of the game, than was Ciprian Marica who scored the second for them to make it 2-0 in the 9th minute. The other scorers were Jesus Datolo 15', Cesar Martin 53', Hassan Yebda 68' from Penalty, Ninis scored his second goal in this game for him and 5th for his club in the 79', and the last goal for Lens was scored from Yebda again in the 84' minute.

Now Lens are in the 5th position with 30 points, 4 points less than Evian TG when there are 16 games played. The leading goalscorer in the league is Ciprian Marica with 7 goals equal to Lucho, Bulut and Gelson Fernandes. The next game after two frendlies is against OGC Nice in thier arena.

Decided to swap Farfan for Gerrard. had to think long and hard, and even ask for help about this one. But finally the decision fell on bringing in Captain Fantastic.

Obviously Gerrard will be the new captain for Schalke.

And.. Alberto Botia came in for just 10M. I've got great depth and quality at the CB possition in Howedes, Papadopoulos, Matip, Acerbi and now Botia aswell.

Hopefully I can keep them all satisfied lol

• 4 weeks later...

Just been offered to take control of Valencia!

Not sure if I want to leave this Schalke tho.. argh decisions!

I wouldn't take it, your Schalke are better. The only thing that'd make me want the Valencia is Alba. :P

I was hoping I'd be able to jump ship to Barca, but the manager it was offered to took them. :(

I wouldn't take it' date=' your Schalke are better. The only thing that'd make me want the Valencia is Alba. :P[/b']

I was hoping I'd be able to jump ship to Barca, but the manager it was offered to took them. :(

I know right, was thinking the same. Alba and Rami is why I'm still tempted :P