• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gold Championship 154

de Sciglio called up to the Azzurri now..Maybe I made a blooper. :P

It happens. find comfort in Mexes being useless' date=' just a shame for you SM doesn't reflect that :D

A nice addition to my midfield.

Fernando GAGO has completed his move to Schalke from Queens Park Rangers for 17,490,000. All other offers were turned down.

Dzeko, Lucas Leiva and Zabaleta coming in with Podolski, Cabaye and Hoger leaving. Pretty fair deal I think, mainly did it cuz ever since the Rami deal where Uchida and Howedes left I've been looking for a decent player who can play as RB when I change tactics from time to time. And that's Zabaleta. + I really, really rate Lucas :)

Guaita

Papadopoulos-Rami-Matip

Pienaar-Gerrard-Lucas-Gago-Jurado

Dzeko-Huntelaar

Team is looking solid :)

Dzeko' date=' Lucas Leiva and Zabaleta coming in with Podolski, Cabaye and Hoger leaving. Pretty fair deal I think, mainly did it cuz ever since the Rami deal where Uchida and Howedes left I've been looking for a decent player who can play as RB when I change tactics from time to time. And that's Zabaleta. + I really, really rate Lucas :)

Guaita

Papadopoulos-Rami-Matip

Dzeko-Huntelaar

You ripped him off :D

Dzeko' date=' Lucas Leiva and Zabaleta coming in with Podolski, Cabaye and Hoger leaving. Pretty fair deal I think, mainly did it cuz ever since the Rami deal where Uchida and Howedes left I've been looking for a decent player who can play as RB when I change tactics from time to time. And that's Zabaleta. + I really, really rate Lucas :)

Guaita

Papadopoulos-Rami-Matip

Dzeko-Huntelaar

Lol agree with MUTD, there's no way that's fair. I thought Podolski + Hoger for Dzeko was a pretty fair (even good) deal for you. Then there's Lucas + Zabaleta for Cabaye, which is a great deal for you IMO!

patrik olsson steered Schalke to victory against Celtic.

Schalke beat Celtic 4 - 1 in their SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 2 fixture.

Schalke went through 6 - 3 on aggregate.

Had a 2-2 result to go on from the first leg. Decided to field a really strong 11 to secure advancement. All 3 new signings from Man city made their debute tonight.

Curious to see who I get in the next round..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...