• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gold Championship 154

patrik olsson steered Schalke to victory against Bremen.

Schalke outclassed Bremen and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Huntelaar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lucas and Gerrard were also amongst the goalscorers.

This means I secured 3rd spot and qualified for SMFA cup next season.

All focus on the domestic cup where I play Dortmund in the semi final on friday.

Schalke beat Dortmund 1 - 0 in their German Cup Semi Final fixture.

Huntelaar had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Dzeko was on the scoresheet for his side.

Tough game, could've easily gone the other way based on the stats.

Will face Bremen in the final on Tuesday. Would be so sweet if I could finally win my first title in this gc.

Xherdan SHAQIRI has completed his move to Schalke from Southampton for 30,727,000. All other offers were turned down.

I'm over the moon about this cash signing. Only had Pienaar and Jurado on the wing before, that's probably the reason my chairman allowed me to spend nearly my whole budget on the lad haha.

Think he will be ready to play vs Bremen in the cup final on Tuesday!

I'm over the moon about this cash signing. Only had Pienaar and Jurado on the wing before' date=' that's probably the reason my chairman allowed me to spend nearly my whole budget on the lad haha.

Think he will be ready to play vs Bremen in the cup final on Tuesday![/quote']

Great signing! B)

It was weird as the Southampton manager put him up for sale and received a million offers including a pretty good one from me. Then promptly left. Unfortunately I have little cash at the moment, but would not have been able to compete with your bid anyhow.

Great signing! B)

It was weird as the Southampton manager put him up for sale and received a million offers including a pretty good one from me. Then promptly left. Unfortunately I have little cash at the moment' date=' but would not have been able to compete with your bid anyhow.[/quote']

Thx mate.

And yeah I agree, my bid wasn't too shabby either, and he didn't even attempt to negotiate it. Looking at it now I'm glad I got to keep my players and get him obviously :P

Well I've finally got over losing the last game of the season, and therefore missing out on the Brazilian Division 1 title by 2 points. Fluminense retained their title.

The Lucas Moura and Dede rises helped a bit.

I look forward to the new season. I am determined to win the title!!!! (and look forward to Champions Cup action).

• 3 weeks later...

Schalke beat Kaiserslautern 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gerrard had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Jurado, Huntelaar and Longo were amongst the goalscorers.

Currently 1st in the table 4 games in.

With Dzeko out injured for another week I only have Huntelaar and Longo upfront. Could really do with another striker if anyone wants to deal, even when Dzeko comes back fully fit.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an update on Schalke..

Currently on a 15 games unbeaten run, and leading the table with 4 points.

And managed to get another good prospect in

Patrick HERRMANN has completed his move to Schalke from Monchengladbach for 11,928,000. All other offers were turned down.

Still looking to bring in a striker, so if anyone is still active on here and wants to deal, just drop me a pm.

• 3 months later...

My time in this GW will probably end at the end of the season. It's a shame but I should really cut down on the GW's I am in, and GC's are not really doing it for me atm.

There are 5 games to play, and Sao Paulo currently lie 4th in Div 1.

My favorite stats here are for my forward Alan Kardec. Only rated 85, but every time I try to leave him out of the team I regret it. His stats have been:

Played 83 Goals 56 Assists 43 MoM 21 AvP 8.02

That is pretty awesome!

My time in this GW will probably end at the end of the season. It's a shame but I should really cut down on the GW's I am in' date=' and GC's are not really doing it for me atm.

There are 5 games to play, and [b']Sao Paulo[/b] currently lie 4th in Div 1.

My favorite stats here are for my forward Alan Kardec. Only rated 85, but every time I try to leave him out of the team I regret it. His stats have been:

Played 83 Goals 56 Assists 43 MoM 21 AvP 8.02

That is pretty awesome!

Would be a shame to see you go, but I hear you. GC's aren't the same anymore. I'm gonna stick about in a couple of them, this one included. But that's mostly due to what I've done with the teams. I just can't make myself quit some of my sides lol

I've finally taken my first title in this gc as I've been crowned champion in the league with 3 games to go. And next week I'll be playing my very first Champions cup semi final here.

Will be hard to top this season :)

Would be a shame to see you go' date=' but I hear you. GC's aren't the same anymore. I'm gonna stick about in a couple of them, this one included. [b']But that's mostly due to what I've done with the teams.[/b] I just can't make myself quit some of my sides lol

I've finally taken my first title in this gc as I've been crowned champion in the league with 3 games to go. And next week I'll be playing my very first Champions cup semi final here.

Will be hard to top this season :)

Same here, and I really want to win my division before I go...

With the season coming to an end it's time to start building for next season.

Javier MASCHERANO has completed his move to Schalke from Barcelona in a swap deal for Leiva LUCAS and Joël MATIP

Granted I am losing well needed depth, but Mascherno is now my highest rated player. And he can be used as CB or DM which is incredibly useful. So I think I'll be alright.