Unmanaged Team Starting 11

is pathetic... yes you heard that

none of the starting 11 are playing at the right positions....

GK play at CF

CF play at GK

DC play at CM

CM play at CB

the whole starting 11 is so screw up, it can't be any worst o.O

can't SM make the computer team with a bit of intelligent in term of the starting 11... duh

Re: Unmanaged Team Starting 11

is pathetic... yes you heard that

none of the starting 11 are playing at the right positions....

GK play at CF

CF play at GK

DC play at CM

CM play at CB

the whole starting 11 is so screw up' date=' it can't be any worst o.O

can't SM make the computer team with a bit of intelligent in term of the starting 11... duh[/quote']

Yes i have had the same thing happen to me i am vasco and i played everton who they played A johnson in goals

and i won 12-1 which i like the score but i like the game to be much hard to win on...

Yeah its a joke soccermanager are trying to imporve the layouts and the new features for gold members..

they forgot about the unmanaged teams starting line ups

its a joke and can ruin the game

need sorting in my eyes who like to win 12-1 every time they play an

unmanaged team..

I think all SM like to do now is please gold memebrs and forget about the others... yeah they get the own leagues and the new setup that came on with all the teams in..

but what about the people who cant afford the gold memeberships

Yeah its a joke soccermanager are trying to imporve the layouts and the new features for gold members..

unmanaged team..

I think all SM like to do now is please gold memebrs and forget about the others... yeah they get the own leagues and the new setup that came on with all the teams in..

You need a big reality check ,most of us Gold members still have teams in EC AND WORLD set ups ,so get a grip on the situation,it affects us all if its a bug and in most set ups,also there has been good suggestions to take this game forward ,but S/M have said to do some they would have to make it a full paying game which they dont want to do ,for the reason you state,some cant afford it.

There are plenty of non gold members that we are very friends with in all set ups ,custom,ec,wc so dont be silly and make stupid statements we do not want to lose these and neither does S/M.:mad:

unmanaged team..

Stupidest comment ive heard in a while and there are always a few around, Its a bug currently in game i think its in both gold setups and normal. But even if its not its a dam bug. Even Million pound PC games always have them why do you think there are so many patches and updates always coming out.

before people come flamming SM and making stupid comments why not think about the garbage you are typing and you may actually realise yourself its stupid.

As for making Gold membership better well if you look anywere around the internet you will not find a better free footie sim (otherwise why u here) and you wont find one that doesnt upgrade there membership side more than the free... get a grip.

Im not just sticking up for SM but some things posted are so stupid its unbelivable. SM also no they have to keep the free game good to attract new members (you seen how fast there members count grows? )

As for not being able to afford gold membership doesnt it work out to like

30p a week? surely 90% of people can afford that

I suggest take a look & the first patch for Fm 2007 ( need i say anymore) even tough they have way more resources than SM they managed to leave out whole competitions in that game.

All the chages been made at the moment will improve the game in future (if youd prefare the game to close while this is happening & then a beta test to take a couple of months, would you be happy comimng back here in 2008?