Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!!

Sgt Fury

Re: Smörgåsbord is coming!

dyou think Sir Alex plays this and buys all his players?:D i like to think so!

He only bough Bebe in real life to trick someone into selling him Cleverley in the game in a p/e ;)

spill the beans on this Hewitt fella? who is he?:confused:

Why he's a 10k wonderkid of course. Could be amazing or could turn out to be nothing, but either way he's only rate 70.

And of course I have hopes for those 70-77s that are coming :D Round 2 when transfer ban for TEN of my players end next week...

Yeah, sorry about that. Haugesund and Hammarby turned out to be way richer than the rest so I had to do some ridiculous deals to get you in line with the rest. Hence the large amount of TB's :o

Yeah' date=' sorry about that. Haugesund and Hammarby turned out to be way richer than the rest so I had to do some ridiculous deals to get you in line with the rest. Hence the large amount of TB's :o[/quote']

Oh, well, still better than Viikingit ;) And it could actually be better this way, mwahahaha... No, wait... Nevermind :D

hi, i've taken fc haka.

good luck to everyone.

not happy with my chairman, wants a mid table finish but i am already relegated??

seems as though i have a 4th div. team in the 2nd div. so its going to be a tough season coming up.

i was going to go with an old team of 83/4's but seeing as i have such a poor team , i have gone for a lot of risers to make some money, only problem is not knowing when their leagues will get reviewed.

already had 11 bids accepted, 3 of which have competition but i think i have a good chance of getting them.

going to exchange every player that i can from the original team, with the hope of avoiding a 2nd relegation.

Yeah' date=' sorry about that. Haugesund and Hammarby turned out to be way richer than the rest so I had to do some ridiculous deals to get you in line with the rest. Hence the large amount of TB's :o[/quote']

Vikingit had 4 players aviable for trade >.< All others ban until 19th january >.< But we still did few nice transfers..

Vikingit had 4 players aviable for trade >.< All others ban until 19th january >.< But we still did few nice transfers..
Can't remember doing a lot to Vikingit because they were krap to begin with :P Must have though I suppose :rolleyes:
Can we start buying players yet? :confused:

We can. You can't.

Alright...these is what Viikingit managed so far...Probably most imporant we got good Gk - Matej Delac. 1 of best goalkeeper talents. We got 1 player to "give hell" to other side attacker's , most talented Serbian Cb Mateja Nastasic. Also we get player that will lead these young team and for sure be main star Fc Milan youngster Stephan EL SHAARAWI. For making staffs more serious will be duty of Inter standard CM - Obi Joel. And most important in my "vision" of team i left for the end - Cristian Tello guy that should secure us goals. Other players we success to grab but that will be more important in future are: COSIC, Uros , POGBA, Paul..Not bad for start , we will see what can we else do when ban go away...