Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!!

Sgt Fury

Re: Smörgåsbord is coming!

Anyone know an Ashley Holtom on the game? He's applied for Fylkir but I don't know anything about him. He's managed a lot of teams for 1 or 2 games....

and he quit....what a waste of rations B)

Fylkir is free' date=' so if anyone knows anyone with a slightly longer attention span than our friend Ashley please let me know.

Muchas Grassyarse B)[/color']

and he quit....what a waste of rations B)

Fylkir is free' date=' so if anyone knows anyone with a slightly longer attention span than our friend Ashley please let me know.

Muchas Grassyarse B)[/color']

I'll give it a go, I have the attention span but I'm not promising to win any games with them since that also takes skill :D

I'll give it a go' date=' I have the attention span but I'm not promising to win any games with them since that also takes skill :D[/quote']

Skill wise, you can't be any worse than any of the other muppets in here ;)

Just accepted you, welcome :)

Please scroll down a bit and read the rules...

Re: Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!!

Nice signings Keith.

A couple of players go out on loan who will only be recalled when there Transfer bans end .

LARSEN, Jan Kjell Gk 28 82 Loaned to Syrianska FC

-

LABA, Matías DM/CM 20 78 Loaned to Fylkir

43203_1292128035.jpg

Accepted bid on Lourenco Osvaldo the 24 year old Al Ahli Dubai striker who is on loan at Ceara.He has bagged 5 goals/4 assists for Ceara this season, he was one of the highlights of there disastrous relegation campaign. He is currently interesting Palmeiras & Sao Paulo and the group of investors who own him have said that he will be sold soon.I am hoping for a move to Sao Paulo, anyway he will get a +2 in the ratings so that is all good.

Nice signings Keith.

A couple of players go out on loan who will only be recalled when there Transfer bans end .

LARSEN' date=' Jan Kjell Gk 28 82 [b']Loaned to [/b] Syrianska FC

-

LABA, Matías DM/CM 20 78 Loaned to Fylkir

43203_1292128035.jpg

Accepted bid on Lourenco Osvaldo the 24 year old Al Ahli Dubai striker who is on loan at Ceara.He has bagged 5 goals/4 assists for Ceara this season, he was one of the highlights of there disastrous relegation campaign. He is currently interesting Palmeiras & Sao Paulo and the group of investors who own him have said that he will be sold soon.I am hoping for a move to Sao Paulo, anyway he will get a +2 in the ratings so that is all good.

Cheers :),squad is now ready for the season.Plenty of young players,I have a squad of 24(one more coming in),only 8 players from Europe,one from Africa,and 14 from South America/Central America.Plenty of risers,but the squad currently is good enough to get promotion I think! I see you signed Laba! I have him in English Champ 100000.

Cheers :)' date='squad is now ready for the season.Plenty of young players,I have a squad of 24(one more coming in),only 8 players from Europe,one from Africa,and 14 from South America/Central America.Plenty of risers,but the squad currently is good enough to get promotion I think! I see you signed Laba! I have him in English Champ [b']100000[/b].

Lol yea just a cheap riser.I am not done yet I have a couple of more players to bring in before the season starts then its all go.

You could have bought the dirt from under Messi's toenails for that and banged it in your club trophy room.

Are you mad?:eek::eek: We haven't got a cabinet to keep the cups of tea in! Nevermind a trophy room' date='trophy or trophy cabinet :D

[b']Meanwhile Osters drew 3-3 with Landskrona of division 2 in a friendly tonight.It was a good result against the side who have higher rated players.Vazquez,Rodin and Miranda scored the goals for the home side..[/b]

ALLAN, Loureiro DM/RB 20 80

CASTRO, Francisco Fwd/Wing 21 82

AGUIRRE, Nicolás LM/LB 21 77

KABASELE, Nathan Fwd 17 77

AMINI, Mustafa AM/CM 18 76

These 5 have accepted a contract and are currently doing medicals @ Fredrikstud farm and will no doubt conclude our dealings for the foreseeable future maybe just 1 more youth coming in.

D.STOCKDALE

Gk 84

K.ZOUMA

CB/RB 78

W.BOLY

CB 83

C.IZQUIERDOZ

CB 80

E.FRIMPONG

DM/CM 80

A.PILKINGTON

Wing/Fwd 83

A.MAHER

CM/AM 83

E.BADU

DM/CM 84

B.CORTÊS

LB/LM 76

C.WICKHAM

Fwd/Wing 84

E.VARGAS

Fwd/Wing 84

Pretty happy with the team I'v built. I'm officially spent, there will be no more arrivals at Landskrona this round. Starting 11 has average rating of 82 which should go up to 83 when South America reviewed and Cortes and Izquierdoz get there rise and with an average age of just 21 the future looks promising :D

good luck to everyone for the forthcoming season.

fc haka look to be in better shape than i imagined when taking them over.

judging by everyones rating and value, we have gone from one of the worst teams to an above average side, all the time spent on getting full value for the part exchanges now seems worth it.

HamKam team is nearly complete

Few more deals to do over the next 2 days

Decided to try go for a balanced team of 81-83 in all positions and a 2nd team of 80's

2 players TB'd from when the squads were done which will make way for another few new faces

Quite happy with this team, dont expect to win anything for a few seasons at least until my teams makes big ££ and the stars start to arrive