Sgt Fury

Re: Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!!

Stjarnan 1-2 Jönköpings Södra

V.WANYAMA 78

Half Time

(0 - 1)

V.VITSENETS 34

A.CARRILLO 47

a tidy away victory in the friendly versus Stjarnan.

2' RED CARD - Siqueira WILLIAN is sent off after a professional foul!

34' GOAL!! - Vitali VITSENETS won't score an easier goal after a terrible back-pass falls short!

47' GOAL!! - André CARRILLO climbs over the defender and heads into the corner of the net!

2mins, thats gotta be a record for a sending off! luckily, no ban for the first match of the season on sunday.

in other news, a few more cheap risers join up at Jonkopings,

JONES, Paul ,Gk,

signed from Peterborough United

JUNGWIRTH, Florian , CB/DM

signed from Dynamo Dresden

&

LARTEY, Mohammed, AM/Wing

from Hansa Rostock

we have also listed a few players for loan..

G.MURIEL > Brazilian GK due a rise in the next week

S.EDSON> again, another rising Brazilian, CB/LB

A.TOBIASSON> CB rated 78

plus a few more 75 players due a rise.

A team average rating of 77, made up of all new signings, saw off a very impressive Haka side.

AFF look to bring in their first team players over the next couple of days, with 7 bids to the sum of £10 million having been accepted. Another £6.9 millions worth of bids have yet to be accepted, but once completed coupled with the departure of 6 more Swedes, the team will be near enough ready to compete.

Quality stuff to see that we are full and away to get stuck in to this project I am really looking forward to it.Great work already done by the managers looking around the teams and stuff a word of warning is to remember we are on a poor economy so unless you are one of the chosen 4 who will get a boost from extra revenue generated by Euro competition[Brommapojkarna & HJK & Jönköpings Södra & Hønefoss BK] The chances are as soon as these games start rolling in we will be running in to debt very soon so I would advise to either part exchange out who you haven't got in your plans [not applicable to already transfer banned players] or sell and buy quickly as the cash will get swallowed up soon enough and you can fall a step behind.I am not saying make rash decisions but I would buy a couple of small rise for the minute or switch out players that will bring in a player with sometimes double the resale value [usually players from the clubs such as barcelone,ac milan,real,man united ect]There will be a stagger for some teams which will keep it interesting as clubs players who are transfer banned will all be lifted at different times which should be great to stop that mad stampede rush that you get around the usual first 3 buying phases as transfer bans all lift for every club around the same few days.

Anyway food luck for the coming season and break a leg as they say.

Obviously a big shout out to the king of customs for putting together this whole brainchild that has been a long time in the making.

a word of warning is to remember we are on a poor economy so unless you are one of the chosen 4 who will get a boost from extra revenue generated by Euro competition[Brommapojkarna & HJK & Jönköpings Södra & Hønefoss BK] The chances are as soon as these games start rolling in we will be running in to debt very soon so I would advise to either part exchange out who you haven't got in your plans [not applicable to already transfer banned players] or sell and buy quickly as the cash will get swallowed up soon enough and you can fall a step behind.

Obviously a big shout out to the king of customs for putting together this whole brainchild that has been a long time in the making.

Thanks Dan and very good advise also!

Is that how American people spell advice ?.If not i'd advise caution when using the spell checker ..:)

Well hot damn son' date=' so sorry for ma faux pas.

Ah never did go in for all that fancy book learnin' :)[/color']

like you never went in for dental floss....

Last guy in @ Fredrikstud Farm.

Anthony KNOCKAERT has completed his move to Fredrikstad FK from EA Guingamp for £450,000.

Squad filler who has a bit of potential , plays for Ligue 2 side Guingamp has made the breakthrough this season .

Competition Matches Goals Assists Minutes

Coupe de la Ligue 2 2 - - 1 156

Ligue 2 18 3 2 9 3 967

Total: 20 5 2 9 4 1123

And is in the France under 20's Squad scoring 4 goals from 9 starts this year.

He is a winger but on this he is Am/fwd I would expect that to change in the next ratings changes .Currently being watched by Newcastle reportedly.

Anyway thats us got 29 players now + 2 players out on loan[82 rated Gkp & 78 rated Argentine riser] so we are all good to go .

Balance £13k.

Fylkir are happy to announce the signing of Sam Ameobi and Thorgan Hazard.

Both are hoped to be future stars for the club and Ameobi in particular is being thrust straight into first-team action.

The board have told fans to expect one more signing before the season starts but refuse to name any specific targets.

FINLAND

8_team_single_bracket-4-1.gif

Rankings are based on last seasons performance across all divisions.

Games to be scheduled for Sat 14th January. Home team is to challenge the opponent via the friendly system and keep me informed on the status of the fixture.

*Tied games to be decided by Possession, Total shots & Shots on Target, in that order.

NORWAY

8_team_single_bracket-2-1.gif

Games to be scheduled for Sat 14th January. Home team is to challenge the opponent via the friendly system and keep me informed on the status of the fixture.

*Tied games to be decided by Possession, Total shots & Shots on Target, in that order.

ICELAND

8_team_single_bracket-3-1.gif

SWEDEN

8_team_single_bracket-1-1-1.gif

HamKam team now complete except from the 2 TB'd players from when Fury sorted the squads out :)

Not the best but with the money i had and low value players I've done not too bad :P

Should be able to cash in when all TB's are up and turn the team into a force :)

pig_camera-moving.gif