Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!!

Sgt Fury

Re: Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!!

fc haka beat oulu 4-1 at home.

holenda gets a hat trick.

cant believe that sgt. is letting this cups/dead gk saga go unpunished.

the dead gk played again last night.

is it that sgt. has his favourites and to hell with the others?

I don't understand :confused: Please explain..

HAMKAM FORM CONTINUES

GIF Sundsvall 1 - 1 HamKam

S.KAYA 30

Half Time (1 - 1)

A.MILLER 20

HamKam win 5 - 4 on penalties

HamKam continued the good form tonight with a penalty shoot-out win over GIF Sundsvall

Watts' men struck first on 20 minutes with a goal from 70 rated make shift winger Miller only to be pegged back on 30 minutes by Kaya

The Norwegian club now face Hønefoss BK in the next round who they defeated 3-1 in their last league match

Syrianskacrowd-1-1-1.jpg

Syrianska 2 Haugesund 1

The good news is a nice strong performance by my boys. I played my first team as I realistically don't think I'll win the league but have my eye on the cup.

The bad news is those dirty barstewards injured my star CB who is now out for 4 effing weeks :mad:

Dan's mob in the quarters...

Syrianskacrowd-1-1-1.jpg

Syrianska 2 Haugesund 1

The good news is a nice strong performance by my boys. I played my first team as I realistically don't think I'll win the league but have my eye on the cup.

The bad news is those dirty barstewards injured my star CB who is now out for 4 effing weeks :mad:

Cry me a river :rolleyes:

Syrianskacrowd-1-1-1.jpg

Syrianska 2 Haugesund 1

Well done, Fury, you managed to stop my youth team. But since I wasn't able to maim your goalkeeper, one had to pay the price B)

Jönköpings Södra outclassed HøneFLOP BK and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Esteban had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Carrillo, Martínez and John were amongst the goalscorers.

they came, they saw, they flopped....

good start to the season.

HamKam keeping the pressure on us though...

HAMKAM CONTINUE TO IMPRESS

HamKam 4 - 2 HJK

M.RODERICK 6

T.SERERO 19

I.YARTEY 50

J.CABRAL 82

Half Time (2 - 1)

L.CARUSO 24

B.LASS 84

HamKam continued their assault for the title with a 4-2 win over HJK

2 goals in each half secured all 3 points for Watts' side and help them remain only 1 point behind the league leaders

The manager would be happy to see stand in Roderick, who started in place of the injured Strasser, getting on the score sheet

Next up is an away trip to Sarpsborg 08 FF

fc haka get a 1--1 draw at haugesund.

now 400k in debt and that wasnt helped by the extra 30k it cost last night on security for our gk, lonergan.

with nothing being done about the past 2 deaths at haugesund games, we were left to deal with the situation ourselves, at great expense.

i see Cups lost again, still playing the dead gk i notice, no wonder their defence wont go near the penaly area anymore, must smell a bit back there, he's been dead more than a week now.

fc haka get a 1--1 draw at haugesund.

now 400k in debt and that wasnt helped by the extra 30k it cost last night on security for our gk' date=' lonergan.

with nothing being done about the past 2 deaths at haugesund games, we were left to deal with the situation ourselves, at great expense.

i see Cups lost again, still playing the dead gk i notice, no wonder their defence wont go near the penaly area anymore, must smell a bit back there, he's been dead more than a week now.[/quote']

Hey ty, accept the invite from TPS for the Legends tourny please....