Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!!

Sgt Fury

Re: Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!!

CNN morning news discovered that football referee Fariz Yusifov decided to quit his job and start working as a "go-go dancer". He said that he is sick from so much death threats from notorious manager SGT. "In 1 moment he dragged me and said TELLO MUST GET BAN, DO IT OR U ARE DEAD!" ...i did not had a choice..next time when Tello dive for a ball i had to show him red card..pls understand me i have mistress with rly big boobs i could not let her get new boyfriend after i die(i already seen Vikingit manager near her and i dont like that). Anyway i dont blame SGT he helped me discover my long last dream to be Go-go dancer! See ya all have fun! And come sometime in ty pumpkin bar, i work for tips!"

...Now u can see how "regular" these league is...:rolleyes:

/movie mode on: WE WONT GIVE UP WE WILL FIGHT TILL THE END !!!

Finally a win! I was afraid I wouldn't get the chance to post here all season long...

Changed up the tactics, and it paid off with a 1-0 win. Had to make do with two makeshift fullbacks tho...hopefully I'll find a couple of nice risers to recruit there so I don't have to keep doing that.

Trecco scored on his debut and won MotM...this could be a big season for him as I can't find a CF I want to splurge my money on...

It's a long journey to safety, but I'm confident we'll get there with 21 more games to play.

HAMKAM CAN'T STOP SCORING

Sarpsborg 08 FF 1 - 5 HamKam

H.KANE 52

Half Time (0 - 1)

E.ORIOL 10, 49

I.PEREZ 46

T.SERERO 63, 73

HamKam continued to impress with a comfortable 5-1 away win over Sarpsborg 08 FF which takes them top of the league

Watts' side have scored 25 goals in 7 games and only look to keep adding to the tally

Oriol & Serero both grabbed a brace while Perez also found the net

Next up is IF Brommapojkarna at home

Syrianskacrowd-1-1-1.jpg

Grinadavik 0 Syrianska 1

It was a nervy night in Iceland as Syrianska, although dominating the match found it hard to find the net..

Johan Oremo though finally came to the rescue, netting his 7th of the season.....

Next up is Lahti at home.

With Bodo & Sandefjord mixing it up in a top 2 dogfight this could be a key chance for Syrianska to make their move....

70 RATED KID STRIKES AGAIN

HamKam 2 - 1 Hønefoss BK

D.PACHECO 4

A.MILLER 7

Half Time (2 - 1)

J.RHODES 3

HamKam continue their winning streak with a 2-1 cup win over Hønefoss BK

The talking point was 70 rated Miller's 2nd goal in as many games which yet again proved to be the winner on the night.

Next up is Sandefjord in the Semi Final