Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!!

Sgt Fury

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!!

Hard fought victory over Hammarby 1-0. Goal thanks to Nicolas Isimat-Mirin. Only need a draw against Hamkam to secure the Div 1 title :D

so you're 5 points clear ??

theres 48 points left to play for ??

and a draw makes you win the league how ??

haha

not posted for a while as i have been busy with the new webs set up, it's always too tempting to join a new custom when you know mr fury isnt involved!

things are suprisingly going well at haka, 6 wins in a row has put us top of the table, still a long way to go so we ain't getting carried away.

would be far more confident if i could have sold my one player who came off his tb two weeks ago, i am presuming i havnt had an offer because he is injured. i have missed out on 7 mexican risers, of which i should have been able to buy at least 4 of them, good rises as well.

on the plus side, the championship is to be reviewed soon and i have my fair share of players that will hopefully benefit.

welcome to the new hk manager, i hope you dont start stamping your feet and refuse to play with us anymore, after losing a few games like the last one.

Syrianska just can't get going. A home loss today against Fram' date=' a team we should use and abuse like a $2 hooker, I am shocked :eek: that's me being shocked..[/quote']

If it makes you feel any better, I forgot to log in to change my team as I was preoccupied with the final day of The Trenches.

Looks like it's between me and you for that final relegation spot.

are you that tactical genius that managed to lose 6-1 to port vale in its tough at the bottom?

are you that tactical genius that managed to lose 2-0 to fram?

this is the gameworld where you spent a whole season manipulating all the clubs before we were allowed in and you are still in a relegation battle!!!!

no wonder you keep stocked up with plenty of beer.

not posted for a while as i have been busy....

..hermm..errrr ??.. sorting out my 1930's cigarette-card collection' date=' still its done for another year now.

[center']

cigarette_cards_3.jpg[/center]

Heres one of my favourites, a classic from Lambert and Butler (circa 1931) reminding us all that the correct way to pick rabbit up is by the ears, thus rendering it helpless and unable to turn upon you.. Note the terror in the brutes eyes.

Anyway BoneFoss continue to remain in with a shout of a Euro finish and have progressed from the group stages of the SMFA shield and they go on to face Augsburg in second round :)

your cards are incorrect.

a rabbit should have the back legs held in the left hand, the right hand then gives a swift karate chop to the back of the neck.

the rabbit is then drawn and hung in a cool place for a day or two before skining and placing in the pot for supper!

mixed fortunes with the russian changes coming.

bought free agant josan 83 with the hope he woudnt be reviewed before the tb ended, he has left anzhi and looks like he is playing in moldova, he has anzhi on the club list but no club on his details, so i can expect a drop.

to compensate that, my top player holenda 84 cf of anzhi has played a lot this season so might get a rise, i never checked his playing details when i signed him so i got lucky there.

as for the championship changes, 12 possible rises and judging by other comments i have read, there could be some big rises.

if all goes well, it could be many seasons until i ever get to play fury's 'sillyhankies' mob!

are you that tactical genius that managed to lose 6-1 to port vale in its tough at the bottom?

are you that tactical genius that managed to lose 2-0 to fram?

this is the gameworld where you spent a whole season manipulating all the clubs before we were allowed in and you are still in a relegation battle!!!!

no wonder you keep stocked up with plenty of beer.

:Dheehee:D

your cards are incorrect.

a rabbit should have the back legs held in the left hand' date=' the right hand then gives a swift karate chop to the back of the neck.

the rabbit is then drawn and hung in a cool place for a day or two before skining and placing in the pot for supper![/quote']

Interesting :rolleyes:

That's the same technique I plan on using on you when we next meet...

Dan quit!?!?!?

Without even a word. I am shocked and dismayed...:(

Hes not in any postion to sign on and his 14 days ran out on a lot of his teams :(

Anyway

The offer for Adam CLAYTON of Leeds United from Sogndal has been accepted.

The offer for Jack MILLS of Reading from Sogndal has been accepted.

With the championship being reviewed soon then good signings :D

Europa..Serbia..town Pozarevac..that was place where successful sport journalist lived. Like every other fairy tale he had woman of his life..beautiful..blue eyes..long hair..lips like honey..their life seemed perfect..then 1 day..December 31...2001..new year night..snow was falling..front car seats..Darling, where are we going? That is surprise..u will see.."I love surprises!" lady said.. He looked at her eyes and said..honey,close your eyes u cant see where we going! He reached for a Frank Sinatra Cd.. He know that he want to spend rest of his life with her..what he did not know is that the road is slippery..and that that was the last time he had seen her eyes..accident...her blood on his hands...while he was holding her she quietly said.."im afraid"..and that was the end..Snow was still falling.."My way" was still playing in the car..but nothing was ever the same...Stanojevic was never capable to forgive his self..he dedicated his life to help poor kids from far country's to play football..his team never age more then 22 years..he never yell at players..he never smile..he always wear black.

Meet, Stanojevic Vladislav.

Alls well at the Honefloss as the rind picklers hold title chasing Jönköpings Södra to a 2-2 at the AKA Stadium. Strangely the sodra's are managed by a certain John Hutchinson II. Years ago I used to drink with a John Hutchinson, he used to own a dry cleaners in Deptford high street and drove a blue Morris Marina

morris-marina_1698921i.jpg

Nice man but what a horrible choice of car, still as with most people from my past John drunk himself into an early grave after his ticker went pop, I wonder if JH II is his son?..:eek:

HORRID HAMKAM DISPLAY

HJK 4 - 1 HamKam

G.TORE 24

F.RAFINHA 31

A.MUSA 42

M.YGOR 50

Half Time (3 - 1)

E.ORIOL 23

HamKam suffered a set back in the title chase with a horrid 4-1 away defeat to HJK

Tonight's defeat see's lucky HJK move 8 points clear at the top

No doubt the leaders will drop points before the end of the season with many games still to play

Next up is a home game vs bottom side Sarpsborg 08 FF

Europa..Serbia..town Pozarevac..that was place where successful sport journalist lived. Like every other fairy tale he had woman of his life..beautiful..blue eyes..long hair..lips like honey..their life seemed perfect..then 1 day..December 31...2001..new year night..snow was falling..front car seats..Darling' date=' where are we going? That is surprise..u will see.."I love surprises!" lady said.. He looked at her eyes and said..honey,close your eyes u cant see where we going! He reached for a Frank Sinatra Cd.. He know that he want to spend rest of his life with her..what he did not know is that the road is slippery..and that that was the last time he had seen her eyes..accident...her blood on his hands...while he was holding her she quietly said.."im afraid"..and that was the end..Snow was still falling.."My way" was still playing in the car..but nothing was ever the same...Stanojevic was never capable to forgive his self..he dedicated his life to help poor kids from far country's to play football..his team never age more then 22 years..he never yell at players..he never smile..he always wear black.

Meet, Stanojevic Vladislav.[/quote']

Europa... Jupiter... Silicate rock... That was the place where retired astronaut lived. Like any other fairy tale he had woman of his life... Shiny... Radioactive... Four teets... Liquid lips... Their life seemed perfect... Then rare night... February 29th... 500 A.G. (After Galileo)...Night of Marius... Snow was falling... Moonwalker Cabrio... Darling, where are we going? It's a surprise, you'll see... "I am a telepath, you can't surprise me!" lady said. He looked at her middle eye and said.. Ganymede it is... He reached for a David Bowie BRD... He knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her... What he did not know is that the road weren't there, just ice... and that was the last time he had seen her soul... crash... green acid on his hand... while he was holding her she quietly said.. "Bye bye love".. and that was the end.. Snow was still falling.. Track was stuck at "This chaos is killing me".. and nothing was ever the same...Spaceboy was never capable to forgive himself..he dedicated his life to help poor kids from galaxies far far away to become a jedi.. his team never age... he never yell.. he never smiles... he always wear black.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.

Sorry mate, I had to :D

Archived