Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!!

Sgt Fury

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!!

Alls well at the Honefloss as the rind picklers hold title chasing Jönköpings Södra to a 2-2 at the AKA Stadium. Strangely the sodra's are managed by a certain John Hutchinson II. Years ago I used to drink with a John Hutchinson' date=' he used to own a dry cleaners in Deptford high street and drove a blue Morris Marina

[center']morris-marina_1698921i.jpg[/center]

Nice man but what a horrible choice of car, still as with most people from my past John drunk himself into an early grave after his ticker went pop, I wonder if JH II is his son?..:eek:

nice story...but no...sorry to disappoint you...although my roots are redbridge, so not far off....

SHOCKING NEWS :eek:

the scandanavian justice is swift and efficient.

it was only a few weeks ago that Kups had their gk die during the first half of a game, manager garry crawford was the first to try to end any rumours that he was involved , by posting several times a day, that the cold weather was to blame.

it seems he had us all fooled, but luckily not the police, today he was sentenced to 18 months imprisoment for manslaughter.

the keepers bobble hat, gloves and thermals were found later that night in the boot of garry's volvo.

the jury seemed to be unsure until mr fury was called as a character witness, it was a move that was meant to help mr crawford's innocence but turned out to be, what can only be described as a 10 minute ,homer simpson impersonation.

during the trial, it was revealed that the keeper was already dressed ready to battle the elements some 50 minutes before kick off and although it wasnt clear how vital items of his clothing were removed before kick off, there were several witnesses to the manager taking the keeper into the toilets prior to the kick off, at this stage the judge called for silence and the removal of mr fury from the courtroom, who, at the top of voice burst into a spontaneous chorus of ' sex case ,sex case, hang him, hang him, hang him'.

you can know see why mr crawford wont be accepting any visits from mr fury during his term in the slammer.

Mrs crawford only had this to say ,'cant stop, i'll miss my cruise if i dont hurry'

Kups chairman said ' i was going to sack him anyway so it's saved me a bit money. luckily we do have a care in the community programme at the club so i suppose he can come back and keep the terraces cleared of snow'.

check the 'news of the haka world' for full details as i'm not completely sure i have it all correct.

SGT FURY ,SIR!

i realise that it has taken such a hideous crime to finally make you speechless but could you tell me what the ratings limit will be for next season, sorry if you already have and i have missed it.

plans need to be put in place as soon as possible if we are to compete in this savage set up.

un-friggin believable.....

3-5 loss at home to brommapojammkampa or whatever

my form is that of a side getting relegated after setting the early pace...

HJK are now running away with it..

and still no bid on my listed player..its been weeks now!

HJK are getting away with it more like - lost 4-3 but everyone else droped points too. 7 points clear with 14 to play... gonna be tough.

Also try taking your player off the market and putting him on again, sometimes I just never receive offers, but that sometime works.

could you tell me what the ratings limit will be for next season' date=' sorry if you already have and i have missed it.

plans need to be put in place as soon as possible if we are to compete in this savage set up.[/quote']

No. Don't know yet. Hope this helps :)

I guess Garry's Kups got cut in his recent cutbacks

Put in an application to manage

The team looks like it could do with an experienced man to knock some heads!

Yeah, Garry dumped me. Barsteward. I'll accept you now, please keep your squad at 35 or under and 22 minimum. Also please read up on the Legends tournament for next season :)

Finally!

A set up where everyone has something to play for!

Smörgåsbord

ID# 67136

RULES RECAP

4 Nations

Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Finland.

4 Divisions

Made up of mixed nations.

8 teams per division

SM ENFORCED RULES:

Economy - Poor

Player concerns - On

Buying from unmanaged - No

Buying from External - Yes

Rating limit on buying - 84**

Age limit on buying - Any to start

3 up, 3 down, no playoffs.

This means there are only 2 'safe' positions every season. You will either be playing for the championship, promotion, fighting relegation or trying to avoid the sack.

Cash transfer limit - Any to start

Transfer Windows - No

Bottom manager fired from each division.

Fired managers will have the opportunity of rejoining the set up the following season but must switch teams.

NON SM ENFORCED RULES:

35 maximum man squad roster, including all loaners.

22 minimum man squad roster, excluding all loaners.

If you break the maximum rule you will not be allowed to play your highest rated players by the amount of players you

are over until you are back in compliance.

You will be disqualified from competing in the in house competition

if you refuse to comply.

The 22 man minimum limit has been put in place to avoid teams going in red and being unable to sell players to regain a positive cash flow.

*Note - Every season one or more of these rules may change.

At the end of each season you will be required to reveal your teams finances to me so I can make adjustments to the rules and try to keep the gameworld realistic.

i.e., if the majority of teams are struggling financially I may increase the economy level for the upcoming season. Or visa versa.

** The rating limit will increase each season by at least 1 point, possibly 2. The idea is to have 4 divisions that will eventually reflect a real life league with rich, medium and poor clubs.

The Legends Tournament

Smörgåsbord will feature this exciting in house tournament.

Every season there will be a knockout tournament in each nation named after a legend/myth/work of literature

Sweden - Valsgärde - Viking burial ground.

Norway - Heimskringla - a collection of sagas about the Norwegian kings.

Iceland - The Four Landvættir - are now regarded as the protectors of the four quarters of Iceland.

Finland - Aarnivalkea - in Finnish mythology, are spots where an eternal flame associated with Will o' the wisps burns. They are claimed to mark the places where faerie gold is buried.

Google them.

The 4 winners from each nation will be crowned champion of their respective tournament and will move on to represent their country in The Legends Tournament, a mini league consisting of 6 games.

The top team will be crowned Legends champion win a prize, possibly an actual trophy that will be mailed to you.

I'm still looking into it. If the trophy will not work then it will be cash prize.

LEGEND RULES:

Realistically it will be hard to keep a 32 team at full capacity. To combat unmanaged teams not being able to accept/schedule friendlies for the Legends Tournament I will temporarily take over

these clubs on one of my other accounts to set up games and set tactics etc. I will be open to any trusted managers to assist in this. Trading or tampering will not be allowed.

Smörgåsbord unlike some of my other set ups allows for a more flexible managerial skill with less restrictive rules. But I also think it will be a tough place to succeed.

I believe it will become one of the better set ups on SM but need good managers to help make that happen.

I hope you will join and enjoy.

ID# 67136

Syrianskacrowd-1-1-1.jpg

Syrianska 3 Grindavik 1

Oh how sweet it is to beat me old mate Dudeskin :) Funny, it just never gets old!

Fury: "Dudey has been living on borrowed time when he comes up against me. This victory is not only for football fans everywere, it is also for the common good".

B)

Up to 3rd....

Landskrona BoIS 3-2 FC Haka

Landskrona BoIS beat FC Haka 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Maher scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Frimpong and Vargas were also amongst the goalscorers.

Unfortunately, Emmanuel FRIMPONG has been badly injured during the last game

Frimpy is gonna be a big loss, out for 6 weeks with a damaged knee cartilage :mad:

haka lose 3-2 at landscrotum, our first loss in 10 games and ends an eight game winning streak.

just when i started to think i was understanding the tactical side of this game, i get a game like this, my tactics against a 3-5-2 normally give me a decent advantage on the possession but dont get as many shots in, this game was the opposite, 60/40 % poss. but my shots 19-9, i'm not complaining about the result though, well done bigtunna.

30 points at the halfway stage is a big suprise, especially as i think 60 points will get you the title.

by tuesday lunchtime the championship reviews should be done and then i can see what sort of future this club has, marquis has started the ball rolling with a rise from 72 to 77 and i have a few middlesbrough, west ham and saints players to come, desperately want some nice rises in order to keep away from fury whilst he is in div 3 & 4 over the next few seasons.

welcome jgos, garry has used the missus as an excuse, he is actually in prison. the whole episode is in this thread somewhere but it isnt worth the trouble of trying to find it, basically he done something very nasty and was getting away with it until sgt fury grassed him up.

watch out , this is no ordinary set up, too many two faced managers here , dont trust anyone!!!

I'll accept you now. Also please read up on the Legends tournament for next season :)

The Chairman (Sgt Fury) of the Football Association(Smorgasbord) is optimistic. The season is midway, I'm almost certainly relegated and it would be a miracle if not sacked.ATM in debt, nobody coming in or out.

The KuPs Supporters Club have welcomed the new man.

ps Thanks for the welcome smut.

The Chairman (Sgt Fury) of the Football Association(Smorgasbord) is optimistic. The season is midway' date=' I'm almost certainly relegated and it would be a miracle if not sacked.ATM in debt, nobody coming in or out.

The KuPs Supporters Club have welcomed the new man.

ps Thanks for the welcome smut.[/quote']

You have sent me a freindly which ive gladly accepted :)

I think I remember you from organised KAOS with arsenal :)

Welcome :)

The Legends Tournanment

FINALS TODAY!

Sweden

Valsgärde

Landskrona BoIS vs Jönköpings Södra

Norway

Heimskringla

Sandejford Vs FK Haugesund

Iceland

The Four Landvættir

Vikingur Vs Stjarnan

Finland

Aarnivalkea

FC Vikingit Vs FC Haka

Can we play injured and suspended players?

THE LEGENDS TOURNAMENT

Finalists

Finland - FC Vikingit

Norway - FK Haugesund

Iceland - Vikingur

Sweden - Jönköpings Södra

Tournament to start March 3rd

details to follow...

FINLAND

8_team_single_bracket-4-1-1-2-1-1.gif

NORWAY

8_team_single_bracket-2-1-1-2-1-1.gif

ICELAND

8_team_single_bracket-3-1-1-2-1-1.gif

SWEDEN

8_team_single_bracket-1-1-1-1-2-1.gif

The Legends Tournament

Smörgåsbord will feature this exciting in house tournament.

Every season there will be a knockout tournament in each nation named after a legend/myth/work of literature

Sweden - Valsgärde - Viking burial ground.

Norway - Heimskringla - a collection of sagas about the Norwegian kings.

Iceland - The Four Landvættir - are now regarded as the protectors of the four quarters of Iceland.

Finland - Aarnivalkea - in Finnish mythology, are spots where an eternal flame associated with Will o' the wisps burns. They are claimed to mark the places where faerie gold is buried.

Google them.

The 4 winners from each nation will be crowned champion of their respective tournament and will move on to represent their country in The Legends Tournament,

a mini league consisting of 6 games.

The top team will be crowned Legends champion win a prize,

an actual trophy that will be mailed to you.

I'm still looking into it but it will probably be crystal and will be of nice quality.

LEGEND RULES:

YOU MUST HAVE SENT OR ACCEPTED A FRIENDLY INVITE 24 HRS PRIOR TO MATCH DAY KICK OFF. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A 1-0 LOSS AND YOUR ELIMINATION FROM THE TOURNAMENT.

Normal friendly rules apply.

You will be disqualified if you violate any of these rules during the match day. i.e you will be knocked out of the tournament during the knockout stage

and you will lose on the match day during the round robin stage.

Realistically it will be hard to keep a 32 team at full capacity. To combat unmanaged teams not being able to accept/schedule friendlies for the Legends Tournament I will temporarily take over

these clubs on one of my other accounts to set up games and set tactics etc. I will be open to any trusted managers to assist in this. Trading or tampering will not be allowed.

The Legends Tournament

Archived