Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!! SHOCKING NEWS the scandanavian justice is swift and efficient. it was only a few weeks ago that Kups had their gk die during the first half of a game, manager

Re: Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!! Bj7kjIk6N9k

Re: Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!! sgt, what are you going to do about Cups? they played a ringer or a dead man, either way the strongest possible action must be taken against them. dont bother wi

Re: Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!!

My banana rises +7 to 82 :D ( That didnt sound dirty at all! :o:P )

Not bad for a guy I signed yesterday for roughly 350k PE value :P

I tipped EDmoses off to this guy when he signed for Schoux,I watched him playing in the Fifa Club world cup with Espérance Tunis and he was really good for them.

THE LEGENDS TOURNAMENT

Final Group Stage

Round 1 (of 6)

FC Vikingit 1 FK Haugesund 1

Vikingur 2 Jönköpings Södra 4

Round 2 (of 6)

FC Vikingit 1 Vs Vikingur 4

FK Haugesund 2 Vs Jönköpings Södra 1

Round 3 (of 6)

FK Haugesund 1 Vikingur 0

Jönköpings Södra 5 FC Vikingit 3

Round 4 (of 6)

FK Haugesund 2 Vs FC Vikingit 1

Jönköpings Södra 7 Vs Vikingur 1

Table

FK Haugesund (Nor) 10

Jönköpings Södra (Swe) 9

Vikingur (Ice) 3

FC Vikingit (Fin) 1

Home teams schedule games for next Saturday, March 31st..Get on it!

Vikingur Vs FC Vikingit

Jonkopings Sodra Vs FK Haugesund

Fredrikstad FK 1-1 Landskrona BoIS

Picked up a solid point away form home at 3rd place Fredrikstad FK who slip to 4th and with FK Haugesund failing to beat already relegated AC Oulu we remain joint top seperated only by a single goal. Huge game Thursday night between the top 2 which will ultimately play a big part on deciding where the title ends up..

This sogndal team is taking shape :)

I had a real width problem and with my RM/LM Fabian Johnson having a dreadful postion change to LB/DM then I went out and brought Fredrik Bulot and Ruben Rochina as well :)

Ive not got to change a lot due to my excellent first round buying , Ive just got to shore up a few positions (GK!!!!) , Gain some better depth and try and find some risers :)

Ive got a strong spine to the team and now look to relax a wee bit :P

Petr JIRACEK +2 >86

Moritz LEITNER +1>85

decent CM coverage now.

Saturdays Tourney match....

Jönköpings Södra outclassed Víkingur and thrashed them 7 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Willian was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lambert and Khelifa were also amongst the goalscorers.

handed out a beating again in the 4 nations cup but to no avail, still 2nd.

Sundays league game against table toppers HJK

Jönköpings Södra slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against HJK in their Division 1 fixture.

gahhh...bad loss. stretches HJK's lead over us...well done barney

The offer for Balázs MEGYERI of Olympiacos from Sogndal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Bryan CARRASCO of Audax Italiano from Sogndal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Brings in a young rising GK who is a starter for the best greek side at the moment so should rise plenty :)

Carrasco is an exciting winger on loan at udinese and brings me some good depth on the wing :)

Fredic bulot who I brought 2 days ago rises 83-85 :)

Hmmmmmm.....lost again. Only 5 points above the loser teams and relegation. Hmmmmmmm.....

strong teams are buying now/have been buying to strengthen sides

There is no one with that capability below you....only weaker sides that cannot improve enough to threaten you, including myself

Serdar AZIZ has moved to Sogndal from Bursaspor on a deal believed to be around £472' date='000 plus Lenny NANGIS and Jordan IBE.[/quote']

Building a strong depth to the team by getting rid of the useless kiddly winks. Serdar is a very good CB and will become a regular in the NT in the future :)

This team is coming along nicely ;)

Jonkopings - Haugesund 1:1 (Leitner 5 - Insigne 22)

Haugesund managed to survive this match and stay at top spot still undefeated. One match to go and only one point ahead of Jonkopings. Now to defeat Vikingur and take the title B) But since I'm an expert on Murphy's law and first loss in tournament is probable in worst moment, I'm putting all hopes in Viikingur on stopping our rivals :)