Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!!

Re: Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!!

Jonkopings - Haugesund 1:1 (Leitner 5 - Insigne 22)

Haugesund managed to survive this match and stay at top spot still undefeated. One match to go and only one point ahead of Jonkopings. Now to defeat Vikingur and take the title B) But since I'm an expert on Murphy's law and first loss in tournament is probable in worst moment' date=' I'm putting all hopes in Viikingur on stopping our rivals :)[/quote']

i will do my best old man :) These title is on me ;)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!! SHOCKING NEWS the scandanavian justice is swift and efficient. it was only a few weeks ago that Kups had their gk die during the first half of a game, manager

Re: Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!! Bj7kjIk6N9k

Re: Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!! sgt, what are you going to do about Cups? they played a ringer or a dead man, either way the strongest possible action must be taken against them. dont bother wi

Landskrona Bois 3-1 GIF Sundsvall

Landskrona BoIS beat GIF Sundsvall 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Vargas scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bennett was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Keeps The Bois title hopes alive.

If smth bad rly happened to Sgt im very sorry for him...but for these few months i know that fool, he could be messing around our heads..He is smth like that movie "Man on the moon" xD U cant trust that guy :) so...

Fc Vikingit decided to make some changes..Some of our players went up, and we will take that opportunity not to show off with big ratings, but to make our team stable as much as possible. If we already lost Legends cup, we wont let some1 take tittle from us.

/off topic .. These is starting to be a little crazy, me talking about league that "doesnt exist" and guy who made world left, but "we think its a joke so we wont quit"..sound like some freaking horror movie or smth xD ..What ever it is, i had good fun i must say xD But what will happen with our strained brains? :eek:

If smth bad rly happened to Sgt im very sorry for him...but for these few months i know that fool' date=' he could be messing around our heads..He is smth like that movie "Man on the moon" xD U cant trust that guy :) so...

Fc Vikingit decided to make some changes..Some of our players went up, and we will take that opportunity not to show off with big ratings, but to make our team stable as much as possible. If we already lost Legends cup, we wont let some1 take tittle from us.

/off topic .. These is starting to be a little crazy, me talking about league that "doesnt exist" and guy who made world left, but "we think its a joke so we wont quit"..sound like some freaking horror movie or smth xD ..What ever it is, i had good fun i must say xD But what will happen with our strained brains? :eek:[/quote']

He has left all his teams,it is for real,I love the set-up but I don't like set-ups with no owner...