Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!!

Sgt Fury

Re: Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!!

IA win against Landskrona BoIS 3-1 :D I'm out of the relagation zone by GD

TPS lose again and on the last day of the season i have them B) thats got to be the decider of who stays and who goes

Unlucky Tony.

After going in top' date=' this loss puts a huge dent in our title ambitions, well done mate

First tittle for our boys... :) Division 3 conquered! B)

It isn't over yet :) Your 3 points ahead with 2 to play B)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hammarby IF beat HJK 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Derijck had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Andrist and Mehmedi were amongst the goalscorers.

Impressive win against first placed HJK. Yes, we are relegated but at least if we die, we die fighting :D

HammarbyBill3.jpg

LEGENDS!!! CHAMPIONS!!! Haugesund took the throne of Scandinavia as they went undefeated in 9 games with fine 2:0 ending win over Vikingur. The tournament hero is without a doubt Lorenzo Insigne - 5 goals and 3 assists, folowed by brilliant captain Julian Draxler who added 4 goals and 2 assists (two goals in tonights key game). Congrats to JMH daggers who was great rival till the end and salute to Vladislav and Will for being the best in their northern domains. Now, to celebrate with some beverages and miladies :D

Final standings:

1.Haugesund 14pts

2.Jonkopings 13pts

3.Viikingit 4pts

4.Vikingur 3pts

LEGENDS!!! CHAMPIONS!!! Haugesund took the throne of Scandinavia as they went undefeated in 9 games with fine 2:0 ending win over Vikingur. The tournament hero is without a doubt Lorenzo Insigne - 5 goals and 3 assists' date=' folowed by brilliant captain Julian Draxler who added 4 goals and 2 assists (two goals in tonights key game). Congrats to JMH daggers who was great rival till the end and salute to Vladislav and Will for being the best in their northern domains. Now, to celebrate with some beverages and miladies :D

Final standings:

1.Haugesund 14pts

2.Jonkopings 13pts

3.Viikingit 4pts

4.Vikingur 3pts[/quote']

My teacher, my bro ...congrats on the most important tittle in these world! But there is 1 more important question...where the hell we go now, and what is new "gold"?

Haka beat haugesund 2-0, it leaves us with a very slim chance of promotion, we need to win at 2nd place landskrona by 3 goals, unlikely but we have nothing to lose as play-offs are guranteed.

shame sarge has had to leave for a while, if only he could have found someone to take over his teams, like a small child or a neighbour's dog, then he might have started to win some games.

with sarge being AWOL, is there any reason why this set up cant carry on for another season with the same ratings cap.

then, hopefully, at the end of next season he will be back and be back to normal.

i realise that new managers cant be accepted but if everyone does the decent thing, then we wont need anyone else.

with sarge being AWOL' date=' is there any reason why this set up cant carry on for another season with the same ratings cap.

then, hopefully, at the end of next season he will be back and be back to normal.

i realise that new managers cant be accepted but if everyone does the decent thing, then we wont need anyone else.[/quote']

Best managers of Sm are already here dont see why we need any1 more ;)

with sarge being AWOL' date=' is there any reason why this set up cant carry on for another season with the same ratings cap.

i realise that new managers cant be accepted but if everyone does the decent thing, then we wont need anyone else.[/quote']

seconded. keep the rules as they are and if & when he comes back things are still in place!

Archived