Smörgåsbord is here - DIG IN!!!

Sgt Fury

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Smörgåsbord is coming!

I know you. Didn't you quit on me mid season once?

Can't remember...sorry if I'm wrong. Which I never am...

True. I had a car accident back in June so I quit the game (as well as other things) for a while. I also had 18 of my custom setups which I had to quit at that time. I remember I was on top of Div 2 with Viborg before the accident so really unlucky I couldnt carry on with that little great squad. Just got back in the game about 3-4 weeks ago. If Viborg ever gets managerless just give me a shout...I have unfinished business in that league :D

True. I had a car accident back in June so I quit the game (as well as other things) for a while. I also had 18 of my custom setups which I had to quit at that time. I remember I was on top of Div 2 with Viborg before the accident so really unlucky I couldnt carry on with that little great squad. Just got back in the game about 3-4 weeks ago. If Viborg ever gets managerless just give me a shout...I have unfinished business in that league :D

Using the old "I was in an accident" ploy eh B)

At least you didn't use the old "I was drunk' date=' she didn't look like my sister" ploy.

I shall thoroughly check you out :rolleyes:

ÍA i will take them :) I like a challenge

Riece Monro (58)

Finally, someone with some balls. (aside from Tecalee that is). soz Tec, couldn't resist my own fantastic humor :)

But according to what I can see you manage TPS :confused:

Screw it I will stick with my choice as they have one of my favourite players in there team. :P

Dommy, dommy dom. Stay on the meds mate.

I'm currently managing TPS in order to get them in line with the strict team polices put in place by me. I've managed every team in the set up at least once so far.

For the entire first season I have been slaving away making this a set up for all to wonder at my greatness. That's why I suck everywhere else ;)

Season 2 will be the first season that the gameworld is open.

Syrianska is my team. I love them.

Syrianska FC - Sgt Fury

FK Haugesund - gonich losova

Fredrikstad - sirmarkhughes

Bodø/Glimt - Tecalee

Jonkopings Sodra - JMH daggers

KuPs - garryc300

Åtvidabergs FF - Radebe20

ÍA-RieceM96

Sogndal - Dom Latouche

Sandefjord - Cox

*All managers I don't know will be thoroughly checked out before being accepted.

Always am Steve ;)..btw any truth in the rumour ( Gary started it) that your that ''Big Man'' chap that sorted that student out the other day on the train?

I don't use public transport Dave! Not since i had an altercation with an inebriated student on a train...............last week!;)

Archived