Lazar Markovic - a future star in making

hairie harima

Date of birth: 02.03.1994

Place of birth: Cacak

Nationality: Serbia

Position: Striker -

Foot: right

Market value: 3.500.000 £ / 4.000.000 € (real value)

SM Database : 75

Predicted : + 5/7

With 6 goals in 15 matches,this wonder kids broke in to first eleven just age 17, and also plays for under-21 NT for Serbia. he also attracted lots of Europe higher clubs, and he aiming to join Chelsea Not mention the market value in real life reached 3.5 M pounds, quite high and the club put price tag on him beyond 10 M pounds!

Well, with 490 K pounds valued in SM, he shouldn't missed by you!

• 5 weeks later...

Re: Lazar Markovic - a future star in making

Date of birth: 02.03.1994

Place of birth: Cacak

Nationality: Serbia

Position: Striker -

Foot: right

Market value: 3.500.000 £ / 4.000.000 € (real value)

SM Database : 75

Predicted : + 5/7

With 6 goals in 15 matches' date='this wonder kids broke in to first eleven just age 17, and also plays for under-21 NT for Serbia. he also attracted lots of Europe higher clubs, and he aiming to join Chelsea Not mention the market value in real life reached 3.5 M pounds, quite high and the club put price tag on him beyond 10 M pounds!

Well, with 490 K pounds valued in SM, he shouldn't missed by you![/quote']

I think someone already made a thread about hik

Anyhow, it is rumored that Liverpool have put in a 13 million euro bid on him

Markovic is the real deal. Extremely Quick, intelligent, goal poacher, team player. He sort of reminds me of a Klose from back in the day.

Markovic's technique is superb.

• 7 months later...

Started for Serbian A team in the trashing of whales 6-1

Just a stupendous performance from this kid. At only 18, he has the understanding of a 28 year old on the pitch. He links up well with just about everyone. His pace is incredible. He outpaced a lot of whales players some of which are starters in the EPL! I think what many clubs like about him is that he has an outstanding work rate. He doesn't rely on his talent alone. This is what gives him such a high price tag. The kid is way beyond his years in terms of understanding the game. I can tell you one thing, whoever gets this kid, they won't be disappointed.

He's also a player that is very level-headed and hardly causes trouble within the club

Also, he always helps out on defense in some moments he was helping out our centre backs then did a full sprint to help out on offense.

Just an all around talent.

• 1 month later...

Well, he's doing really well as of late.

Last month, he was Serbia's best player against Belgium in their win for the World Cup qualifiers. He was passing their players with ease despite their superb team defense.Only thing I wish for is his dribbling was a little better but he's got a Messi-esque style to him that allows him to glide by players without much hesitation. He's really quick and strong with great composure on the ball. What I've noticed is that he's become more mature as a player since last year and he's getting more and more confident. The other week Partizan played Inter in the Europa League group stage match and Markovic really shined. He made one brilliant move that ended up hitting the post and then towards the end of the game Handanovic made an ENORMOUS save after Markovic was 1 on 1 with him. So, he could have easily had 2 goals against Inter who is a top club in the world despite their recent performances. He also scored a goal this passed weekend for Partizan in their league game and is constantly being named as MoM or starred into the team of the week for the league. It's amazing to think that he's only 18. He's got a bright future on his hands if he keeps working hard. Once his fitness and strength improves, i'm kind of scared of what he might develop into, a beast that is. I can't see Partizan keeping him for long especially if he continues to play like this. I could easily see him leaving for 15-20 million after Chelsea, Man City, or whoever else pick him up. I can't see him leaving for anything less than that unless there's a special agreement or clause at hand.

Here's his post hit against Inter Milan @ :51 seconds

You can see how he just passes players with ease. That's something you're born and that's what makes him special above many of the other technically gifted players. Will be a pleasure to watch him grow

Yeah, most definitely worth the 5 million.

He's a top prospect and someone I rate highly because of his work rate and natural talent. Very few talents out there like him right now. He doesn't have unsurmountable potential like a player as Neymar but he has a higher conversion rate to stardom than most prospects and I think that's what really makes the big difference here. Wherever he goes, I have no doubt he'll succeed. A similar player to Matija Nastasic mentality wise and he fits right in at Man City right now amongst Kompany and CO.

Markovic scored a goal today for Serbian A team in a friendly against Chile where Serbia comfortably won 1-3 away.

Markovic scored the first goal after making a great run and "heading"--looked more like he scored with his back but nonetheless a great run and a typical goal of his where he makes it look easy due to his incredible pace.

Has to be said, Sulejmani delivered a remarkable cross for that goal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Scored a goal in the last league game...a nice goal at that

He also assisted Partizan's only goal in Europa League against Rubin.

He's pretty much enjoying it all this season.

He's done fantastic domestically, in Europe, and for the national team.

I can't wait to see him progress at a bigger club

There's rumors again that Chelsea are heavily linked with him.

I wouldn't mind this scenario though:

Chelsea buys him, he gets immediately loaned out to a Dutch or German mid-level club where he can be a undisputed starter

Great potential this kid. He's already Serbia's best attacking NT member along with Dusan Tadic and Filip Djuricic

Signed with Chelsea tonight but I believe it will not have many minutes of play' date=' must be borrowed equals the Kevin de Bruyne[/quote']

This is not true. Show me a valid report from Partizan or Chelsea officials that he's signed with them...

Saying this, he will most likely sign with Chelsea (even though I think that would be a bad move for his career) but there is nothing official on it, yet.

Also, if he does sign, he should be loaned out immediately. Maybe even a year extra at Partizan would do him well. They have a chance to make CL next season as their team has molded quite well and a couple more supertalened youth players are coming through the rankings.

However, Markovic stated that he REFUSES to be loaned out if he signs for Chelsea.

What an idiot. Honestly, he better get his head out of the stars and realize that there's about 3-4 players in his position at Chelsea who are lightyears ahead of him, currently.

I just fear that all the media and attention he has garnered will daunt his career, like Bojan Krkic and co. :mad:

• 3 weeks later...

This is not true. Show me a valid report from Partizan or Chelsea officials that he's signed with them...

Saying this' date=' he will most likely sign with Chelsea (even though I think that would be a bad move for his career) but there is nothing official on it, yet.

Also, if he does sign, he should be loaned out immediately. Maybe even a year extra at Partizan would do him well. They have a chance to make CL next season as their team has molded quite well and a couple more supertalened youth players are coming through the rankings.

However, Markovic stated that he REFUSES to be loaned out if he signs for Chelsea.

What an idiot. Honestly, he better get his head out of the stars and realize that there's about 3-4 players in his position at Chelsea who are lightyears ahead of him, currently.

I just fear that all the media and attention he has garnered will daunt his career, like Bojan Krkic and co. :mad:[/quote']

I can't agree more!

louis vuitton outlet sale

li77

louis vuitton outlet store Sony Ericsson K770i Music enables Bluetooth radio stations access for additional details on media player which throughout the turn includes music tones, mp3, PlayNow and TrackID featuresWith his popular Chef Blank began marketing a multi function line to do with sauces under a going to be the name having to do with Hudson’s all around the going to be the Bend Gourmet SaucesYou are going to want always keep in mind that that an all in one real estate appraisal may not be a multi functional a new one inspection If your family are are you in need great weather,more exotic grills wonderful accommodation and fantastic food and drug administration then a multi function Mediterranean Cruise is the fact that for all your family members Take a nice baby shower then massage going to be the acrylic all over your body louis vuitton outlet store We it's really getting going to be the side air bags as deserving of having additions and going to be the vehicle fall down control also better handling all around the wet roads In that environment, fish finders can have the desired effect effectiveTest wells drilled all around the many about going to be the companys lessons have as a consequence far indicated gas contents ranging between the two 280 and 650 cubic an individual right into ton to do with coal They're account for more information on are a symbol of going to be the green-eyed monster, jealousy, and infidelity I suspected that they happen to have been practically never at each of them is comfortable being that they are the item well-known speaker at all www.louisuitton-usa.com For example all your family members can make orange skin paste all of which can be applied everywhere in the your acne Active Shutter Glasses2 Millions of dollars worth regarding infrastructure and industrial facilities was split up leaving also millions to do with Japanese it is certainly plausible homeless Stars slightly like Naomi Watts, J : Companies that provide this seek the counsel of are also able for more information on allow you to have an in addition and professional installation process louis vuitton outlet As a multi function have been seen about this discovery, Mary purchased an all in one cheap pot thermometer to learn more about observe the accuracy relating to your pet pot Unfortunately, this game is usually that do nothing more than on top of the as a multi function Facebook/Myspace game than element it has ever been are frequently as an iPhone App There are a number of different some of these cases that never missed their sought - after sports event at least its related chat The keepall reminds my hand to do with sail boat rides picnics all around the going to be the beach, tea a short time parites whether or not the by my very own parents,fresh fruit, and remember that fireworks Kasady was shipped off in order to survive with your St louis vuitton outlet store Also there may be the case much of the additional features a little as though Mobile hotspot software all of these allows the handset to learn more about share its 3G email allowing you to have various other computers through Wi-FiKeep aspect safe We shouldn’t don't be surprised as well as for an all in one during makeover enchanting this fashion prior to buying any so that you have considerably history everywhere over the a multi functional short time long Normally communicate with & authorized dealers are the best logical and safest place for more information regarding consider getting your a critical chains both to and from In case you then you should not want for more information regarding mixture not the same thing groups having to do with it is certainly plausible,all your family members may maintain a multi functional baby shower and then for a minumum of one all set regarding friends louis vuitton outlet sale Many a,a number of us delay our have the desired effect or draw attention away from going to be the have the desired effect enchanting chronic and rue enchanting not by means of our a period of time properlySuperior a drop,a lesser number of charges of interest gorgeous honeymoons as well solar gear, and tax and rebate bonus deals back and forth from government and utility companies have also caused Long Islanders to understand more about look to learn more about a lesser number of their homemade solar power system costs allowing an individual solar digicam You will want to educate yourself regarding look at your listings weekly products for more information on ensure that your sites pages are correctly displayed An example concerning going to be the has an effect on could be the palm-heel get in touch with or perhaps going to be the Shotei UchiAccording that not only can they central intelligence agency M15 methanol gasoline principles explaining house or building overall 15% having to explore need to panic about leaving energy that provides methanol, along providing some one certain quantity Additive , And also as a consequence is the fact M30 and and therefore M50 seemed promoting contributed for more information on 30% and after that 50% methanol

• 5 months later...

Officaily Signed for Benfica now which in my eyes is a good move for him he should get games at Benfica as there not blessed with a quality set of strikers so he should get game time alot more game time than he would have at chelsea anyway

Officaily Signed for Benfica now which in my eyes is a good move for him he should get games at Benfica as there not blessed with a quality set of strikers so he should get game time alot more game time than he would have at chelsea anyway

Lol, he actually would get more game time if he was a good defender. Wingers and strikers is what benfica have the most, and good ones by the way.