Should I trade Adriano?

PraetorianGuard

Re: Should I trade Adriano?

I am thinking about trading Adriano from my Inter team for a younger striker with the same rating like Torres or Robinho' date=' should I do it though? Adriano has scored most my goals, but I'm still inclined to trade him for some reason.[/quote']

trade him, a player like torres will go up in rating, whereas adriano is likely to stay the same as he has been in disappointing form.

I am thinking about trading Adriano from my Inter team for a younger striker with the same rating like Torres or Robinho' date=' should I do it though? Adriano has scored most my goals, but I'm still inclined to trade him for some reason.[/quote']

If it was me then I would try and trade him for Torres.

Adriano is behind Crespo and Ibrahimovic at Inter Milan and a rating drop for him wouldn't surprise me as he hasn't played that many games this season and Crespo is staying on loan at Inter next season.

Torres is young and has a good season at A.Madrid and could get a rating increase next time around.

Robinho is young but hasn't really showed his potential at Real Madrid this season.

If it was me then I would try and trade him for Torres.

Adriano is behind Crespo and Ibrahimovic at Inter Milan and a rating drop for him wouldn't surprise me as he hasn't played that many games this season and Crespo is staying on loan at Inter next season.

Torres is young and has a good season at A.Madrid and could get a rating increase next time around.

Robinho is young but hasn't really showed his potential at Real Madrid this season.

thats because hes been injured, adriano will go back to a 95 sometime....

Personally id stay away from Robinho and Torress. Both didnt have great seasons, although im not a fan of Adriano and see why you want to trade him. You could go for Messi and include money and other players, if not Torress, because he has the potential to be great and has also proved it in other season that he can score