Squad Selection by Assistant

Re: Squad Selection by Assistant

I wonder why my assistant manager always not selecting the best squad or highest rating players I have? but including some lower rating young players?

I agree, I accept that as not being a full member my team will be selected etc, but it is rather frustrating when I was in a Semi Final game and the players selected wouldnt normally make my bench. Surely the best and fitest players available should play. However, accepting that tactics and formations will differ.....

but why do u need the assistant to make ur tactics cant u make ur tactics:confused:

Your assistant Manager only manage your team during SMFA competitions. You get to manage your team during league/cups game. I guess it's a way sm is using to encourage players to buy gold manager, so as to manage your team i SMFA competitions .

I wonder why my assistant manager always not selecting the best squad or highest rating players I have? but including some lower rating young players?

Because if they played your best team it's more likely you'd win...

Therefore there is less reason to want to manage them yourselves...

Therefore there is less reason to pay for Gold Membership...

Therefore there is less money in SM's pocket, and less Gold Members.

Because if they played your best team it's more likely you'd win...

Therefore there is less reason to want to manage them yourselves...

Therefore there is less reason to pay for Gold Membership...

Therefore there is less money in SM's pocket' date=' and less Gold Members.[/quote']

That's it. I finally bought Gold Membership last week having been playing the game for five years, mainly because I knew to keep my squad happy I'd have to personally select my team for SMFA matches. Very clever of SM, I must say.

Your assistant Manager only manage your team during SMFA competitions. You get to manage your team during league/cups game. I guess it's a way sm is using to encourage players to buy gold manager, so as to manage your team i SMFA competitions .

Forgot about that i have been a gold member since i started playing and forgot:D