Sign in to follow this  
Havoc

Player Condition VS Player Ratings

What i am trying to figure out is if a players condition is really that much of a game changer. And to what effect and bonus it would have playing a player with more conditioning but of lesser rating. Examples

91 rated player at around 50-60 condition VS 89 rated player 90-100 condition

And This One

93 rated player at around NMF 40-55 condition VS 88 rated 90 -100 condition

Do you think there is a or would be a noticeable difference in playing the higher valued player but weekend condition VS the lower rated with higher condition?

Trying to figure this out as i tend to play with shorter roster on my squads. Any views on this subject are appriciated

EDITED bah i forgot to check/search for past similar threads i apologize

Re: Player Condition VS Player Ratings

Do you think there is a or would be a noticeable difference in playing the higher valued player but weekend condition VS the lower rated with higher condition?

No One has any views or comments on this?

I think that players that are not match fit should not be able to get a rating of anything more than 5 and should play like a sunday league player regardless of rating!! If they are not match fit they shouldn't be playing!! It makes a mockery of all us managers who log in on every match day to sort our team(s) out and keep our players fit!

I have been complaining for some time now that players conditions don't have enough effect on their performance :mad:

91 rated player at around 50-60 condition VS 89 rated player 90-100 condition

I would play with the 89 player with 90-100% condition but IMO' date=' as I don't think condition effects performances as it should, the 50-60% fit 91 rated player would play better.

93 rated player at around NMF 40-55 condition VS 88 rated 90 -100 condition

Again, because of the lack of condition relating performance, the 93 rated player would probably perform better.

But hopefully SM will make it so it does have more of an effect on their performances.

Cheers for the reply mate - also is their any definitive info anywhere on what players can play in positions on the different formations ? it is my biggest annoyance in the whole game and is the most important part of the game in my opinion .... but nobody seems to know ????

Does anyone know if anything will be done in future with regards to players lack of fitness affecting performance. Particularly interested as last night i made an effort to play 100% match fit players and got dumped out of the cup by a team whose manager hadn't logged on for a couple of weeks and his players were all 40-50%.

Cheers for the reply mate - also is their any definitive info anywhere on what players can play in positions on the different formations ? it is my biggest annoyance in the whole game and is the most important part of the game in my opinion .... but nobody seems to know ????

These 2 threads should tell you all you need to know about positions' date=' formations and tactics mate.

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=15706[/url]

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=18876

If you're stuck on a specific position then just ask

These 2 threads should tell you all you need to know about positions' date=' formations and tactics mate.

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=15706[/url]

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=18876

If you're stuck on a specific position then just ask

Cheers mate - appreciate the links