Insight in Barca's transfer policy regarding youngsters

Guest Blitzkrieg

Guest Blitzkrieg

Re: Insight in Barca's transfer policy regarding youngsters

Well honestly if I were Chelsea I still wouldn't be too happy with that deal' date=' why would they need 5 or 10M profit? I think they'd prefer to keep Romeu if he turns out great as its better to have a star for 10 years instead of 10M profit :o[/quote']

Read over this. You make it seem like Chelsea has a choice. Barca control all the super youth, Chelsea want some of that, Barca say okay, but only if we can buy him back.

Chelsea doesn't have the choice between 10-15M or a star, Chelsea has the choice to get a supertalented young player on a payed loan or not.

I don't think AVB is lying' date=' I think he just didn't know!

Like said before, I see Oriol staying till the summer of 2013, Barca buy him back for 15M and he'll play CB. He played CB before for the Juvenil.[/quote']

Yeah , probably he doesn't know .. But in my opinion Barca will buy somebody like Thiago Silva after Puyol retires .

Guest Blitzkrieg

Yeah ' date=' probably he doesn't know .. But in my opinion Barca will buy somebody like Thiago Silva after Puyol retires .[/quote']

Silva or Kompany would both be monster signings, those would make them truly nigh impossible to beat. Thing is, I don't see Barca buying Silva after the 2012-2013 season. Silva will be 29 by then, and "unschooled" in the Barca way. Kompany will be 27 by then, he could come.

I really believe the BEST POSSIBLE TRANSFER Barca could make is Vincent Kompany. But with the money City has, it might be impossible to buy him from them.

Seeing Puyol back to full fitness warms my heart though. You feel so much more assured and secure knowing he is there.

Silva or Kompany would both be monster signings' date=' those would make them truly nigh impossible to beat. Thing is, I don't see Barca buying Silva after the 2012-2013 season. Silva will be 29 by then, and "unschooled" in the Barca way. Kompany will be 27 by then, he could come.

I really believe the BEST POSSIBLE TRANSFER Barca could make is Vincent Kompany. But with the money City has, it might be impossible to buy him from them.

Seeing Puyol back to full fitness warms my heart though. You feel so much more assured and secure knowing he is there.[/quote']

In my opinion he is still a world class center back :) .