ryan2007

Teeboy Kamara - 15 yo Australian wing talent

TEEBOY KAMARA

Date of birth: 18.05.1996

Nationality: Australian/Liberian

Club: Adelaide United

Position: Winger (right mostly)

Foot: right

You may or may not remember him from the u17 WC, but he certainly impressed in his limited time he featured (the last game we struggled in though).

Teeboy is looking likely to make his debut in the A-League tomorrow night, Fridya night Australian time. Rumour has it he could be coming off the bench and the tender age of 15.

He's been the focus point of Adelaide's Youth Team and has been scoring and assisting a lot of their goals in what appears an average performing team at both levels.

Adelaide have had injury problems on and off, but if Teeboy is to get some time, then he will become the youngest A-League (2005 onwards) player ever by just under a year.

Strengths: Speed, creative skill - something out of nothing, ground crosses excellent, strength for his size.

More to come tomorrow as it's getting late and I'll set it up properly.

Re: Teeboy Kamara - 15 yo Australian wing talent

TEEBOY KAMARA

Date of birth: 18.05.1996

Nationality: Australian/Liberian

Club: Adelaide United

Position: Winger (right mostly)

Foot: right

He's just been added to the Database, gotta be worth a punt at 10k :)

Is playing on the 2nd level of Australian league system with semi-pro Inglewood United, Wikipedia says 15 games and 6 goals..

Whether SM(wiki) thought he was no longer playing football and thus retired him or whether because he has dropped down to that level they have decided to take him off the database as a result

He's only 18 still -_- prob should not have been retired but I'm not going to contest it, if you did they might UN-retire him

Is playing on the 2nd level of Australian league system with semi-pro Inglewood United' date=' Wikipedia says 15 games and 6 goals..

Whether SM(wiki) thought he was no longer playing football and thus retired him or whether because he has dropped down to that level they have decided to take him off the database as a result

He's only 18 still -_- prob should not have been retired but I'm not going to contest it, if you did they might UN-retire him[/quote']

You really have to try hard in order to end up in a semi-pro club, dont you?B)

How he managed to come out that bad is beyond me, really. Guess he's just another wasted/overrated talent in the football business..

What was ridiculous was how he got as high as 79.

The Reds on Tuesday confirmed they have released the 17-year-old striker, who became the youngest player to take the field in A-League history in 2011 but has been sidelined with an undisclosed medical condition for the past two years.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/football/adelaide-united-confirms-teenage-striker-teeboy-kamara-has-been-released-from-his-contract/story-fnii0g1d-1226858462437

How he could not play for 2 years and still get rises confused me.

You really have to try hard in order to end up in a semi-pro club' date=' dont you?B)

How he managed to come out that bad is beyond me, really. Guess he's just another wasted/overrated talent in the football business..[/quote']

My guess (only guess) is that he's still good enough to become anything whatever anything is :/ move to Europe etc

He have some medical reasons why he had to stop playing for Adelaide/wasn't allowed play in the A League prob... nothing to to with his potential

Those issues were never made public knowledge tough that I'm aware of at least, I tried finding out for years what the **** was up with him but to no avail

all a guessing game when you don't know what actually up with him, anyway 6 goals in 12 for Inglewood is OK for an 18 year old who hasn't played in years