Looking for young rising strikers

Currently, I have Jovetic (rated 90), Ayew (rated 89), Sow (rated 90), Huntelaar(rated 90) and Lewandowski (rated 89) in my first team capable of being strikers. However, I'm keen to bolster my options by adding another 87+ rated striker. Who should I get? Preferably, I'd need 26 or younger strikers. But all suggestions are welcomed. All who make constructive feedback will be repped.

I'm planning to get Grosskreutz btw. Should I just get him or another player?

PS all 92/93+ players are at managed clubs, so I have little hope of getting them

Re: Looking for young rising strikers

Yeah' date='get him.Try getting Ricky Van Wolfswinkel or Andre Schrulle?[/quote']
Try to get Groskreutz' date='Baloteli,J.Hernandez,Strootman[/quote']

@Chicarito14 Wolfswinkel is a good target, while Schurlle is at a managed club already.

@ZTeq Balotelli and Hernandez are managed, I have Strootman while I'm thinking of getting Grosskreutz but am looking for money to come in. Only have 16.4 mill right now

Wolfswinkel is even being linked to Man Utd and many other clubs in Europe.he is like the next Van Nistelrooy-Thats what many people said.Its ok if you do not get Andre Schrulle.Leandro damiao is also another good one.he stunt Barcelona even in pre season and has been performing well for his club.1.Wolfswinkel/Lukaku 2.Leadro Damiao 3.Marko Arnautovic.

Grosskreutz is a good player to have, but here are some others to consider as well..

- Seydou Doumbia (89)

- Pablo Osvaldo (89)

- Antoine Griezmann (88)

- Luuk De Jong (88)

- Ricky Van Wolfswinkel (88)

- Moussa Dembele (88)

- Leandro Damiao (87)

- Pinheiro Kleber (87)

- Abel Hernandez (87)

- Danny Welbeck (87)

- Daniel Sturridge (87)

All good players and all very affordable with your budget. I'm not sure if you said you were considering it, but don't get rid of Strootman!

Oh, and someone's just suggested Lukaku.. Not a good idea as you'll be waiting a few seasons to see any sparks from him. Not playing well for Chelsea, on the rare occasion he makes an appearance.. Would love him to on loan to someone like Fulham.

Wolfswinkel is even being linked to Man Utd and many other clubs in Europe.he is like the next Van Nistelrooy-Thats what many people said.Its ok if you do not get Andre Schrulle.Leandro damiao is also another good one.he stunt Barcelona even in pre season and has been performing well for his club.1.Wolfswinkel/Lukaku 2.Leadro Damiao 3.Marko Arnautovic.

Well' date=' on that basis Wolfswinkel looks a good catch, given that he has scored around 7 times in 11 appearances. I'm not getting Lukaku, talented yes, but no playing time. Damiao is TB. Only thing I know abt Arnautovic is that he was on loan at Inter.

I wud prefer Vela over Griezmann.

No offense, but Vela is currently is very much still raw, he has not exactly impressed for Sociedad so far, he tends to spurn good chances from his time at Arsenal. Griezmann, his teammate, is also unlikely to rose since they're playing at Sociedad.

Grosskreutz is a good player to have' date=' but here are some others to consider as well..[/color']

- Seydou Doumbia (89)

- Pablo Osvaldo (89)

- Antoine Griezmann (88)

- Luuk De Jong (88)

- Ricky Van Wolfswinkel (88)

- Moussa Dembele (88)

- Leandro Damiao (87)

- Pinheiro Kleber (87)

- Abel Hernandez (87)

- Danny Welbeck (87)

- Daniel Sturridge (87)

All good players and all very affordable with your budget. I'm not sure if you said you were considering it, but don't get rid of Strootman!

Oh, and someone's just suggested Lukaku.. Not a good idea as you'll be waiting a few seasons to see any sparks from him. Not playing well for Chelsea, on the rare occasion he makes an appearance.. Would love him to on loan to someone like Fulham.

I have my eye on Doumbia, 23 goals in 30 app is a great return. Not really keen on Osvaldo, as the Roma experiment is spluttering. App those playing in the Eredivisie are good players, but I want to observe their progress before making my decision. Kleber is an alternative, while Hernandez is at Palermo, no disrespect to them but you know what I'm saying. Welbeck is managed :( I have sturridge.

While we're on the subject, who out of your options will rise and by how much?

Thanks. Repped all of you :D

87+ is fair enough ... but the really young talents are 80(ish)+ and upwards ...

Take John Guidetti for example ... currently rated 83, City player loaned out to Feyenoord ... Hands down Feyenoords best player this season ... 11 goals in 12 games ... He'll only keep on rising ... Next swedish superstar ... and I'd honestly rather have him in the NT then Ibra -.-

87+ is fair enough ... but the really young talents are 80(ish)+ and upwards ...

Take John Guidetti for example ... currently rated 83' date=' City player loaned out to Feyenoord ... Hands down Feyenoords best player this season ... 11 goals in 12 games ... He'll only keep on rising ... Next swedish superstar ... and I'd honestly rather have him in the NT then Ibra -.-[/center']

I don't like Ibra. But good point, maybe I'll look at him, still have money in the coffers. Repped for the eye opener. :)

I don't like Ibra. But good point' date=' maybe I'll look at him, still have money in the coffers. Repped for the eye opener. :)[/quote']

Neither do i lol! And sorry, Guidetti is rated 81 not 83, but that should rise soon enough, he's an amazing young player!

Cheers mate!