David Luiz for Song?

Kingsy

Re: David Luiz for Song?

I know Song is not an out and out CB but I have been offered a swap :

David Luiz for Song + John Flanagan + 2mil.

I own Luiz btw

Thoughts?

YES accept that :) very good deal for you. Luiz has been awful at CB for Chelsea and Song wont lose his CB for Arsenal and has been playing well recently. John Flanagan is a little bonus too :)

YES accept that :) very good deal for you. Luiz has been awful at CB for Chelsea and Song wont lose his CB for Arsenal and has been playing well recently. John Flanagan is a little bonus too :)

Yea I thought as much I replied asking for an extra 5mil just to cover the fact that luiz might go up.

Another point about luiz do you think he will keep his LB?

I know Song is not an out and out CB although at times Luiz doesnt look like a defender' date=' anyway I have been offered a swap :

David Luiz for Song + John Flanagan + 2mil.

I own Luiz btw

I want to accept but is there a likely hood of Luiz rising?

Thoughts?

Definitely a good deal for you ! Song is same age with Luiz and rated 1 rating higher :P . Flanangan and 2 million is just like an extra giving :D .

Yea I thought as much I replied asking for an extra 5mil just to cover the fact that luiz might go up.

Another point about luiz do you think he will keep his LB?

He could do but he hasnt played there for a whileso for me it's 50-50. He definitely wont rise this season. He has been dreadful. IMO he's more of a DM he likes to go forward more then he does defend :P