Kaka for Wilshere

I have Wilshere but I'm having some fears that he might never get to be as good as someone like Kaka anyway. Do you think he really has that talent that would stick around for a long time? (and not be static like Walcott) What do you think his max is going to be? Or is it a good deal to get Kaka for him now? I don't need Wilshere and I have 2 really good AMs, but I'm considering the case of an injury for either one

Re: Kaka for Wilshere

Kaka is currently keeping Ozil out of Real Madrid's starting eleven and will certainly maintain his rating for a while. He's also pretty cheap @ CV.

However, Wilshere is a future star without a doubt and if he doesn't become injury prone I reckon he could definitely reach 94 in a few years time.. The only problem is that Arsenal rarely sell young talents and once they have moved, they're never as good as they were for the Gunners.. I just hope Arsenal become a top, top club once again and Wilshere fulfils his potential.

For now I would keep Wilshere unless you're not going to be with the club for long or you desperately need a higher rated player.

Re: Kaka for Wilshere

I have Wilshere but I'm having some fears that he might never get to be as good as someone like Kaka anyway. Do you think he really has that talent that would stick around for a long time? (and not be static like Walcott) What do you think his max is going to be? Or is it a good deal to get Kaka for him now? I don't need Wilshere and I have 2 really good AMs' date=' but I'm considering the case of an injury for either one[/quote']

I would go for Kaka for mid-short term , Wilshere for long term perhaps .

QUOTE=dmoore;1840415]I just found out that I could also get Pato for Wilshere. Who has the better future prospects? (seeing how long Pato has been stuck on 92)

Pato is an injury prone so he stucks at 92 :eek: . Only if you need high rated forwards like him :) .