Alexis Sanchez + Sami Khedira

LilMarioXD

Re: Alexis Sanchez + Sami Khedira

Predictions on these players?

I believe that Sanchez will be 92 no doubt' date=' and maybe if SM are generous, Khedira may be 92 aswell.[/quote']

From my knowledge the opposite is true, Khedira has a high chance of reaching 92, while Alexis will be lucky for a 92, maybe next time round he's been injured for a fair bit.

Sanchez won't rise. His performances have been good enough but he simply hasn't played enough. But with the news of Villa being out for 6 months then that can only be good for Sanchez !

Khedira probably won't rise either, he's playing but hasn't been great this season. Maybe 92 later on.

Sanchez has won 2 trophies with Barcelona so far + played really well in the big games. The fact he got injured does not mean he won't get an increase. He's been starting + scoring goals in the past few weeks. Imo he's deserving of an immediate rise.

As with Khedira, it's 50/50, he's played in most of the games this season + Germany qualified for the Euro's.

Sanchez won't rise. His performances have been good enough but he simply hasn't played enough. But with the news of Villa being out for 6 months then that can only be good for Sanchez !

Khedira probably won't rise either' date=' he's playing but hasn't been great this season. Maybe 92 later on.[/quote']

The injury to Villa doesn't make too much of a difference as Sanchez had already established himself as first choice over Villa.

Predictions on these players?

I believe that Sanchez will be 92 no doubt' date=' and maybe if SM are generous, Khedira may be 92 aswell.[/quote']

Sanchez wont reach 92 during next changes in my opinion . Has been injured for some weeks so he didnt get much time .

Khedira has 50/50 chance to rise if SM is really generous :) .

Ok why would Khedira rise? He's not starter - Lass and him rotate. In fact' date=' Lass has more minutes this season. So increase for him as well? Maybe maybe if Madrid win La Liga....[/quote']

Diarra just had 7 more minutes more than Khedira :o . Just make no difference in my opinion . Diarra is worse than Khedira in my opinion :eek: .

Diarra just had 7 more minutes more than Khedira :o . Just make no difference in my opinion . Diarra is worse than Khedira in my opinion :eek: .

In your opinion Khedira is better than Diarra, fine. Sahin is another problem for Khedira. I just don't see him tying down a starting spot with all those around.

In your opinion Khedira is better than Diarra' date=' fine. Sahin is another problem for Khedira. I just don't see him tying down a starting spot with all those around.[/quote']

Anything can happen in football and are you sure Sahin will be a capable and regular starter ? Perhaps Mourinho will rotate and rotate 3 of them again ? :P .

Anything can happen in football and are you sure Sahin will be a capable and regular starter ? Perhaps Mourinho will rotate and rotate 3 of them again ? :P .

I reckon Sahin could break into the Real starting 11 and cement a permanent place. He'll have to work hard, mind you.. but his free kicks are great, his passing and skill is good and he's got a superb shot on him.

I believe he was injured but has now returned and Mourinho is giving him just a few minutes? (correct me if I'm wrong!). But if so, it's only a matter of time (imo) that he will become a regular.