Sign in to follow this  
nicholasbig96

Brazilian Serie A - By nicholasbig96 & JHM_daggers

Re: Brazilian Serie A - By nicholasbig96 & JHM_daggers

If you are saying on the next rating changes i would say something very low for some reasons:

1. Brazilian cap is 90

2. Santos didnt did well in the Campeonato Brasileiro

3. He was amazing for his team' date=' but he needs to do better in the NT

He wont make it now, but i doubt he will leave Brasil without being a 91 rated player[/quote']

Yeah, you're probably right, Ronnie has 91 but he's a whole different story :D Thanks anyway.

And I know it would be hard after doing lot of research, but I'm sure me and lots of us would be very happy if you'll make a must buy list after all of the league will be done :)

Brazilian rating are next

Do you really Dede is worth buying? i saw he played some games with NT....

Also i saw in Brazil's NT that there is Dudu Rodrigues...he got a transfer to Dynamo Kyiv...so he is not in this update...i just wonder if you have an opinion on his quality

Thanks in Advance

and wish you a happy nea year my friend :)

Do you really Dede is worth buying? i saw he played some games with NT....

Also i saw in Brazil's NT that there is Dudu Rodrigues...he got a transfer to Dynamo Kyiv...so he is not in this update...i just wonder if you have an opinion on his quality

Thanks in Advance

and wish you a happy nea year my friend :)

Yeah, Dede is worth buying, specially because he can do well in any european team. And about Dudu, i think he was never called for the 1st team of the NT, but he has quality and did well at the U20.

Yeah' date=' Dede is worth buying, specially because he can do well in any european team. And about Dudu, i think he was never called for the 1st team of the NT, but he has quality and did well at the U20.[/quote']

I see Dudu in the Brazil squad from here

http://www.soccerway.com/teams/brazil/brazil/

I see that Uvini wont rise by this thread predicted. But' date=' for me, as i analyst from his value estimated, he [b']WILL[/b] rise to 80.

He only played 209 minutes for São Paulo this season, why he would get to 80 wih only 209 minutes??

finally.....completed my predicts apart from 2 clubs which il finish in the morning.. plenty of time to get your bids on.

enjoy!

& good work nic too!

Brilliant Work !

I think Ive missed out, Only just seen this thread and They started to be reviewed, I was planning on getting a new club today or tomorrow but think Im too late by the time bid accepted/completed etc.

Yeah' date=' Dede is worth buying, specially because he can do well in any european team. And about Dudu, i think he was never called for the 1st team of the NT, but he has quality and did well at the U20.[/quote']

Like the other guy said, he has made it to the NT. Played twice for them now, against Gabon and Egypt. I thought he did a decent job too, nearly scored in one of them (can't remember which one though :o)

In the 1 page I noticed that Paulinho is given from 85 -> 87/86. What is the percentage that he will get to 87 or to 86? Should i get him or no?

He only played 209 minutes for São Paulo this season' date=' why he would get to 80 wih only 209 minutes??[/quote']
yeah ' date='hardly, played, will have even less chances next season as SAO have bought heavy in defence already.

plus he is a bit overhyped....[/quote']

Seems as though he's of to Genoa in a 3ME deal.

Phenomenal work on the predictions jack and nic!

In the 1 page I noticed that Paulinho is given from 85 -> 87/86. What is the percentage that he will get to 87 or to 86? Should i get him or no?

he'll surely move to Europe (Valencia and Milan above all) so, even if he'll get a +1, he'd definitely rise quite soon. I'm not a real Brasilerao follower, but looking at his price now he's a must buy imo

Riferimento: Brazilian Serie A - By nicholasbig96 & JHM_daggers

what can you say about Torres Guilherme from Portuguesa? In italy he has been linked to A.C. Milan and he is described as a very talented player. Will his rating increase in these days or he will stay as Portuguesa was not in serie A last season?

Excellent work guys, much appreciated!

I know this might be a difficult question and relatively objective but who are the current crop of wonderkids in Brazil right now aside from the obvious?

I've got Neymar, Ganso, Lucas Rodriques, the 3 main young stars and I've bought a crop of youngster knowing very little about Brazil:

Gabrial Silva (Palmeiras)

Evanildo Juninho (Palmeiras)

Bruno Uvini (Sao Paulo)

Carlos Casemiro (Sao Paulo)

Aparecido Wellington (Sao Paulo)

Jose Willian (Sao Paulo)

Osca Emboaba (Internacional)

Leandro Damiao (Internacional)

Wellington Nem (Fluminense)

Are there any stand out young stars of the Brazilian league that I am missing here? I don't want to flood my team with too many players so are any of the above not worth keeping either?

Appreciate your help

Scott

Excellent work guys' date=' much appreciated!

I know this might be a difficult question and relatively objective but who are the current crop of wonderkids in Brazil right now aside from the obvious?

I've got Neymar, Ganso, Lucas Rodriques, the 3 main young stars and I've bought a crop of youngster knowing very little about Brazil:

Gabrial Silva (Palmeiras)

Evanildo Juninho (Palmeiras)

Bruno Uvini (Sao Paulo)

Carlos Casemiro (Sao Paulo)

Aparecido Wellington (Sao Paulo)

Jose Willian (Sao Paulo)

[b']Osca Emboaba (Internacional)

Leandro Damiao (Internacional)[/b]

Wellington Nem (Fluminense)

Are there any stand out young stars of the Brazilian league that I am missing here? I don't want to flood my team with too many players so are any of the above not worth keeping either?

Appreciate your help

Scott

These two are must keeps, they're the two that grab my attention from that list. However it seems like you've snapped up most of the potential starts from Brazil there :)

These two are must keeps' date=' they're the two that grab my attention from that list. However is seems like you've snapped up most of the potential starts from Brazil there :)[/quote']

Thanks, I did buy them off the back of various threads on this forum and I am trying to expand my knowledge of the Brazilian leagues but I've a long way to go!

Appreciate your help!

Thanks' date=' I did buy them off the back of various threads on this forum and I am trying to expand my knowledge of the Brazilian leagues but I've a long way to go!

Appreciate your help![/quote']

Fernando of gremio & Romulo of Vasco should be in your list...

lose Uvini, Casemiro, and William Jose...

lose Uvini' date=' Casemiro, and William Jose...[/quote']

What's going on with Casemiro? I know he was playing really good, was called up to NT, half of Serie A were after him, he seemed to be one to keep.

I heard Uvini is going to sign for Genoa, guess he'll need at least a year to get 85+ rating

Sign in to follow this